Seems that the M4 Blank Rounds and the Practice Grenades are not usable on a dedicated multiplayer server. ive tried adding them to gear and tried the arsenal online and they do not show up at all. Can someone confirm this?

It is possible to add items (weapons, vests, unfiorms and so on) to zeus as objects like the vanilla bis ones ?

Would be great to have them there aviable.

Does anybody now where Ican found the classname for the Mossberg 590 please?

currentWeapon player;

currentMagazine player;

RHS Doc Page: M590A1

Are you using the last "progressive update"? ( 0.3.6 )

---------- Post added at 20:20 ---------- Previous post was at 20:17 ----------

You don't have to place them anywhere, they should appear in the MP missions :)

About the test missions, at this moment nope, but we are thinking of adding a parallel mission repository where you can get updates for that ones and more.

Sounds great! :) Thanks for the info, and keep up the great work!

RPG7V2's PGO optic its night vision mode not able to be turned off. 0.3.6 ver.

Hey guys,

I was informed by someone you might have some use for some helicopter reference for the mod. I'm not sure if you're planning on adding a AH-1Z Viper in the mix but if you are (its such a sick bird so I suggest you do!) I'm potentially going to render out some plan/detail renders of this model I created in the near future. Sadly it's not a realtime model but if someone is making one for this mod, it could come in useful.

.. will be in the next post because posting links is disabled on your first post.

---------- Post added at 08:09 ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 ----------

There's a few more images here, but ill put up more eventually: https://www.artstation.com/artist/ahunwick

*no idea why but my tags keep getting automatically converted to which is a shame. But take a look if you care :)

http://i.imgur.com/8osCm3U.jpg (460 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/1B7HYun.jpg

Edited by ahunwick

Hey guys,

I was informed by someone you might have some use for some helicopter reference for the mod. I'm not sure if you're planning on adding a AH-1Z Viper in the mix but if you are (its such a sick bird so I suggest you do!) I'm potentially going to render out some plan/detail renders of this model I created in the near future. Sadly it's not a realtime model but if someone is making one for this mod, it could come in useful.

.. will be in the next post because posting links is disabled on your first post.

---------- Post added at 08:09 ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 ----------

There's a few more images here, but ill put up more eventually: https://www.artstation.com/artist/ahunwick

*no idea why but my tags keep getting automatically converted to which is a shame. But take a look if you care :)

http://i.imgur.com/8osCm3U.jpg (460 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/1B7HYun.jpg

sent you a PM :)

Not a huge deal, but why is the A-10 pilot wearing MARPAT? Do you guys plan on doing more special operations units like Rangers, Special Forces and Deltas? What about sidearms, are any in the works, or are they a low/no priority? Given that they're only issued to a handful of people in each platoon in most units I know its not incredibly important at the moment.

So just asking: Do you guys plan on adding Ukraine as a faction? Personally, I think that'd be a great "neutral" faction like the AAF in A3, and the Novorossiyans as the extremist rebel group from the original A3 concepts. Would make a great three team transition for the more popular game mods like KotH. Ukraine also has a great swath of gear from outside and inside their country, like zhaba camo, the BM Oplot, the BMPT-64, the BMD-4, the Fort 221, the Vepr, and a bunch of other equipment!

Not a huge deal, but why is the A-10 pilot wearing MARPAT? Do you guys plan on doing more special operations units like Rangers, Special Forces and Deltas? What about sidearms, are any in the works, or are they a low/no priority? Given that they're only issued to a handful of people in each platoon in most units I know its not incredibly important at the moment.

All Special Operations units are currently a low priority for us. We have thrown in a pistol on the Russian side but we are focusing on what we have now and completing that before taking on any other significant projects.

So just asking: Do you guys plan on adding Ukraine as a faction? Personally, I think that'd be a great "neutral" faction like the AAF in A3, and the Novorossiyans as the extremist rebel group from the original A3 concepts. Would make a great three team transition for the more popular game mods like KotH. Ukraine also has a great swath of gear from outside and inside their country, like zhaba camo, the BM Oplot, the BMPT-64, the BMD-4, the Fort 221, the Vepr, and a bunch of other equipment!

If anything that would be quite a ways off before starting on anything relating to Ukraine.

Any idea when that sexy Tu-95 is coming?

Why would you assume they will be making a TU-95?

It's a huge effort to port such an amazing plane into Arma. We want to hold the candle to Olegs' project, so we wont port that in one day.

We want to make it perfect ;)

It's a huge effort to port such an amazing plane into Arma. We want to hold the candle to Olegs' project, so we wont port that in one day.

We want to make it perfect ;)

I am sure you will.

Thanks for your effort and you incredible work.

Best luck for the competition

The new hand launched flares are a nice addition, however their luminesence is far too small and they appear to have no use beyond acting as signal flares.

The same can be said for all launched flares of RHS. They are not able to light up the battlefield to fulfill their purpose and night operations using only arftificial lighting is not really an option yet.

Blastcore does beef up the vanilla flares to an usable level, if you need some reference as to what is the level required.

Also the russian black smoke seems to have very bad coverage.

Thanks for your work so far!

The new hand launched flares are a nice addition, however their luminesence is far too small and they appear to have no use beyond acting as signal flares.

The same can be said for all launched flares of RHS. They are not able to light up the battlefield to fulfill their purpose and night operations using only arftificial lighting is not really an option yet.

Check: http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=340

so ever since this mod was released, the armored vehicles especially tanks seemed to drive funny and have been quiet bugy, including the turret animations. But my question is, is something being done to fix this? version after version, they just re-appear with same problem. I am grateful by the way for the mod, not being stupid.

so ever since this mod was released, the armored vehicles especially tanks seemed to drive funny and have been quiet bugy, including the turret animations. But my question is, is something being done to fix this? version after version, they just re-appear with same problem. I am grateful by the way for the mod, not being stupid.

That is a very clear and concise bug report, care to elaborate on the details? "Drive funny" and "quite bugy" aren't exactly very detailed descriptions.