Well truth to be told it should. First it seems it's acceleration is a bit slow tough I didn't tested latest version yet. Another problem is that M2 should just like M1 tank, be capable to reverse at speed of 30 km/h right now it's much slower.

I actually wanted to imply that they open a feedback tracker... But seems like it didn't work :(

I did... but whatever.

Then wait and we will get to it.

Or, as I've stated before, PM myself or one of the other members if you're question does not get answered. You do realize that there are countless posts made to this thread daily correct? Did it ever occur to you to maybe try to get a direct line of contact with one of us?

Try that next, it might help.

Hey guys, as you don't plan to add other Opfor-Insurgents factions for now, what mod you suggest to use for that scope ?

Is Middle East Conflict mod by Drongo compatible ?

These days I play the Alive mod with RHS and the CAF agressors; they work wondefully with RHS.

I am asking this probably third time. Abrams coax can not shoot beyond 700-750 meters. Bullets just drop to ground midair. Reyhard has a note in FCS script that he should write a new one. Did you guys forget to do it in 3.6 or just didn't have the time to do it. I would really appreciate if you can answer.

We know about it, Reyhard works on new FCS sollutions, be patient.

Hey guys, as you don't plan to add other Opfor-Insurgents factions for now, what mod you suggest to use for that scope ?

As a personal choice, I use often Leights OPFOR Pack.

A small update again for those who may not follow the FB page.

The M203's are nearing completion, model by Gurdy, textures by myself.

M4MWSM203s.jpg

RHSM203s.jpg

Click for fullsize

The M203's are nearing completion, model by Gurdy, textures by myself.

Feels like we've completely worn out all applicable superlatives through over-use in this thread but I'll chuck one out there all the same; beautiful!

So are there any plans for the Russians to receive a strategic/tactical airlifter of their own now that the USAF has the C-130(I.E An-22) and will the Russian marines eventually be receiving the PT-76 because they still use it.

Also will the Russians be getting any desert camo units like the Americans have?

Edited by (2142)Gen.Reaper

Suggestions:

+M320 & Shotguns equipped as a sidearm or under launchers via inventory.

Why: These weapons are not primary weapons. Making them a "sidearm" or "launcher" in Arma inventory terms would give them actual in game purpose in a realistic manner.

Also reading back I saw the topic of TLs & SLs using grenade launchers. Working in both TL and SL roles in Afghanistan I always had M203 or M320. This is pretty standard these days in all infantry units. Reason is so leadership can not only engage the enemy with HE but also to mark targets to direct fires.

Just a quick one before I make a ticket on the feedback tracker.

I've noticed that I'll use hand signals when giving orders as a Russian. Are there any plans to add this to the American troops?

RHS in arma 3 when started on dedicated server:

http://cs623416.vk.me/v623416455/1e320/y4hDmkiEjxE.jpg (806 kB)

http://cs623131.vk.me/v623131486/1f672/FTtzFs6DLkg.jpg (320 kB)

Critical problem for multiplayer.

The only time I've seen that was when my unit's server was updated to 0.3.6 before I had a chance to, so I'd start with making sure your version matches the version on the server.

C-130 suffers from a lack of 'attenuationEffectType = "OpenHeliAttenuation";', which causes echoing effect when inside the vehicle in 1st person view.

Has anyone had this problem. I'm sorry but I do not speak English. I'm not sure if it was reported. I called it Das Boot.

Start 11:45 This is version 0.3.6 RHS In addition: CBA, STHUD. I do not have rpt file.

Edit:

I remembered. Arma 3 was in version 1.38

On the A3 version 1.4, I could not repeat the mistake.

Edited by grzegorz

Has anyone had this problem. I'm sorry but I do not speak English. I'm not sure if it was reported. I called it Das Boot.
Start 11:45 This is version 0.3.6 RHS In addition: CBA, STHUD. I do not have rpt file.

Edit:

I remembered. Arma 3 was in version 1.38

On the A3 version 1.4, I could not repeat the mistake.

yes the physx libraries in 1.38 were faulty. In 1.4 some things were fixed so perhaps that was the problem.

The only time I've seen that was when my unit's server was updated to 0.3.6 before I had a chance to, so I'd start with making sure your version matches the version on the server.

I will ask server admin, but every client updated via Arma3Sync and server checks keys.

I will ask server admin, but every client updated via Arma3Sync and server checks keys.

keys are irrespective of version

Btw, have problem with rhs_assault_umbts_engineer and rhs_assault_umbts_demo backpacks. I make custom loadout and cannot change the loadout of this backpacks - they are constant (two toolkits or one toolkit anf 4 charges). It is impsossible to change this loadout.

Edited by Kukus

Btw, have problem with rhs_assault_umbts_engineer and rhs_assault_umbts_demo backpacks. I make custom loadout and cannot change the loadout of this backpacks - they are constant (two toolkits or one toolkit anf 4 charges). It is impsossible to change this loadout.

The Engineer and Demo packs are meant to be a pre-made load-out for AI & lazy players, use rhs rhs_assault_umbts for custom load-outs :)

Edited by MistyRonin

The Engineer and Demo packs are meant to be a pre-made load-out for AI & lazy players, use rhs rhsusf_assault_eagleaiii_ocp / rhsusf_assault_eagleaiii_ucp for custom load-outs :)

But they look soooooooooooooo nice for engineers and demolition soldiers. I like this sapper clippers so much.:o Please make it possible to change their loadouts (want to put there some mines and AGM accessories).

The Engineer and Demo packs are meant to be a pre-made load-out for AI & lazy players, use rhs rhs_assault_umbts for custom load-outs :)

It would help with reducing confusion and Arsenal clutter if those backpacks were set to 'scope=1;'