Hey Relux, would you mind giving us some more information please: which soldier, from which side and faction?

RHS USA, woodland...I downloaded the armaholic, RHS V0.3.6 ...

Edited by Reluxstudio

So I watched the VOD of last livestream and heard you guys talking about M203s on Block II M4A1s and Mk18s.

The RISII rail does actually split in 2, lower part is attached with 4 screws so you can detach it to mount the M203. You can check some ref pics of MARSOC, they had 203s mounted under their Block IIs.

Also, great M-ATV, can't wait :)

Is there any plan to parajump from the C130? I tried to do that with some friends but we didn't get the "extraction" option.

Is there any plan to parajump from the C130? I tried to do that with some friends but we didn't get the "extraction" option.

This would be awesome

I love the work you guys are doing! Any plans for other factions/units in future?

Edited by Andehess

I love the work you guys are doing! Any plans for other factions/units in future?

such as?

just wondering are the M2 Bradley pysx and movement/speed ect still being worked on ?

just wondering are the M2 Bradley pysx and movement/speed ect still being worked on ?

Why should it?

Are you guys gonna do more marine assets, like helos, AAV7's and LAV's? Also, on the SU25 with ATGM's, the model has four, but on the hud it only shows two, and every time I fire, two disappear. I'll try it again with all my other mods turned off, just wanna know if anyone else is having this issue. Absolutely loving this mod by the way!

Are you guys gonna do more marine assets, like helos, AAV7's and LAV's? Also, on the SU25 with ATGM's, the model has four, but on the hud it only shows two, and every time I fire, two disappear. I'll try it again with all my other mods turned off, just wanna know if anyone else is having this issue. Absolutely loving this mod by the way!

That would be awesome if you would eventually add in USMC Gear Completely agree.

Do you guys plan on making insurgent factions, such as the Taliban, AQ, etc.?

Also, any plans on making a UK faction? I would love to see the L85/86 in A3 at RHS quality.

what? I dont understand...

I don't know what specifically he is talking about- but every time I make a squad, one or two guys instantly whine about having no ammo. I think possibly it's soldiers carrying HEAT or RPG of some kind and that they are missing rockets but have bullets. I know it happens for US units but not sure if Russian's too.

---------- Post added at 17:39 ---------- Previous post was at 17:23 ----------

Do you guys plan on making insurgent factions, such as the Taliban, AQ, etc.?

Also, any plans on making a UK faction? I would love to see the L85/86 in A3 at RHS quality.

I don't think RHS needs to make insurgent factions because other mods already do that. Take Leights OPFOR for example. It has an 'Afghan militia" faction which wear the traditional Afghan dishdash (dress like thang :D ) and carry Russian weapons. Leights OPFOR actually uses RHS as a dependency to load up factions with Russian or US weapons and vehicles. As for a UK faction, have you checked out DG British Armed Forces mod? http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?186925-DG-British-Armed-Forces

I think what RHS should focus on is creating the US and Russian gear and leave it up to other mods to make other factions using RHS assets.

On that note though, hey RHS team, will you consider adding out-dated gear, such as T-55's and T-62's, so that other mods can use them as assets?.

such as?

Like Guerillas, Spetsnaz, Delta force, other western armies, other eastern armies, etc.

Why should it?

the controls are too twitchy, same problem with the bmp's

[..]any plans on making a UK faction? I would love to see the L85/86 in A3 at RHS quality.
Like Guerillas, Spetsnaz, Delta force, other western armies, other eastern armies, etc.

no for the bolded parts

everything outside US and RUS are outside of RHS's scope. Content wise, it is current day fielded gear > stocked gear (like t55s, t62s etc). We create assets in accordance to our mod's scope, not for other mods needs out there...

I won't comment further on the generic "bad guys" faction, but rather point towards Leight's awesome mod, that 100% compatible with RHS

no for the bolded parts

everything outside US and RUS are outside of RHS's scope. Content wise, it is current day fielded gear > stocked gear (like t55s, t62s etc). We create assets in accordance to our mod's scope, not for other mods needs out there...

I won't comment further on the generic "bad guys" faction, but rather point towards Leight's awesome mod, that 100% compatible with RHS

Thanks for the reply. Keep up the great work, it is an exciting time for Arma 3 at the moment.

Fine by me. The quality and scope of RHS' work is exceptional, right down to including wget file patching :)

Keep up the fine work chaps!

Why should it?

as naizarak said

the controls are too twitchy, same problem with the bmp's

they are better in the lates beta but still bad we have had them spin to fast killing whole squads the AA version also isnt the same handling as normal ones it is using older handling

Why should it?

Well truth to be told it should. First it seems it's acceleration is a bit slow tough I didn't tested latest version yet. Another problem is that M2 should just like M1 tank, be capable to reverse at speed of 30 km/h right now it's much slower.

Do you have any plans for not-so-common weapons, like SCAR variants and HK416?

AS Val will also be great.

Just a quick issue report (haven't searched through this thread to see if it has been reported already):

When I sit in one of the cargo-turrets of an UH-60M helicopter, doors open, weapon raised and I get out, the character ends up lying on the floor, unable to get up (the only movement possible is to turn and move the head, no shooting). Tested on VR map in editor, no other unit with me in the helicopter.

Running 0.3.6, only other mod active was CBA at the time.

I am asking this probably third time. Abrams coax can not shoot beyond 700-750 meters. Bullets just drop to ground midair. Reyhard has a note in FCS script that he should write a new one. Did you guys forget to do it in 3.6 or just didn't have the time to do it. I would really appreciate if you can answer.

I am asking this probably third time... ...I would really appreciate if you can answer.

If you'd like a response I'd suggest your best chance is to post your report in the RHS Feedback Tracker.

The team invest a huge amount of time to produce this content, the least we can do is report issues via their preferred channel and help them expedite fixes as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Hey guys, as you don't plan to add other Opfor-Insurgents factions for now, what mod you suggest to use for that scope ?

Is Middle East Conflict mod by Drongo compatible ?