Btw why zeroing on m320 is max 250m? Isn't it capable to shoot precisl at higher distances, up to 400m?

You mean 350m? It goes up to 350 for me at least.

Anyway, it'll be because the leaf sight on the real thing doesn't got up to 400m:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4e/51/15/4e5115867b3390840a7bd524f39ebed0.jpg

No point zeroing it for ranges that aren't sighted for.

Hello,

Is still the soldier without ammunition and without backpack!

can fix this?

what? I dont understand...

Hi Soul_Assassin

Did you find anything regarding decreased performance with the latest update?

Do you suggest that I download the mod again ?

Hi Soul_Assassin

Did you find anything regarding decreased performance with the latest update?

Do you suggest that I download the mod again ?

no of course not, we have not received any tangible report on precise reproducible values (0.3.5 vs. 0.3.6) we need to know exactly what objects, in what number, is fps drop when you look at them, or overall. You cant just say "performance dropped" and expect us to know whats causing this.

Is still the soldier without ammunition and without backpack!

can fix this?

Hey Relux, would you mind giving us some more information please: which soldier, from which side and faction?

---------- Post added at 16:19 ---------- Previous post was at 16:17 ----------

Btw why zeroing on m320 is max 250m? Isn't it capable to shoot precisl at higher distances, up to 400m?

Tho it's true that it's maximum range is 400m, it's effective range is 150m.

great work guys.

Just had a quick play before i head to sleep. fun fun fun. guns sound pretty good. units look pretty. tanks seem pretty and deadly. (though playing as VDV squad leader i tried not to have to much of a look at the american tanks)

About your new PKM model, the weapon model is very good, but now it makes ironsight of PKP ugly when comparing. You might wanna improve PKP model. Also I like the idea of holding with left hand the PKM carrying handle, but that fist holding the grip looks weird, you might also wanna improve the shape of that fist.

You're doing a great job :)

About your new PKM model, the weapon model is very good, but now it makes ironsight of PKP ugly when comparing. You might wanna improve PKP model. Also I like the idea of holding with left hand the PKM carrying handle, but that fist holding the grip looks weird, you might also wanna improve the shape of that fist.

You're doing a great job :)

obviously the PKP will be improved as well, seeing as that the weapons are very similar.

Hi, I downloading this mod from Armaholic.com, when it was 0.3.5 version. And now, it is new version and how I updating to latest version from 0.3.5 to 0.3.6? I must download this latest version again and replacement older files? Thx and sorry for my English...

no, you don't have to download the newer files manually, you can instead just use the .bat file liked here: http://www.rhsmods.org/updater

just extract the files you get in the .zip into their respective @RHSUSF and @RHSAFRF folders, double click on the .bat file, and that will take care of the update for you :)

the update window will automatically close when it's finished.

gentlemen i have 2 questions regarding the new update which i loved at first sight ( YEAH :D )

1- why is USA soldiers look like BEARS? i mean you can use the AAF soldier models which seems the best yet

2- can i use the hiddenselectiontextures now? i want to make my own paints on the Abrams & T-tanks Bradlies and of curse RG-33s variants :D

thanks for this great update :)

1- why is USA soldiers look like BEARS?...

Dat shoulders! Those guys work out really hard I guess :)

Dat shoulders! Those guys work out really hard I guess :)

true they work hard but this is what the US marines should look like

maxresdefault.jpg

Voted. It has been acknowledged by BIS but no details have been left by them. Hopefully a dev can comment on the issue.

bug with ZU AA cannon: When dismounting from it, player can get launched into sky

Fix: all ZSU servants should equip parachutes.

1- why is USA soldiers look like BEARS? i mean you can use the AAF soldier models which seems the best yet

bro_lift_formula.jpg

• Like 1

Hey guys, after the official Arma 3 update, I can't boot my mission anymore (local/multiplayer), any clue ?... I'm guessing it's related to RHS because of an M240 call.

1425424177-untitled.jpg

if you have a bug report to make, please do so @ feedback.rhsmods.org, and NOT here. Plus, if you plan to post a bug regarding RHS, please test it without any additional mods active. RPT file would help as well.

if you have a bug report to make, please do so @ feedback.rhsmods.org, and NOT here. Plus, if you plan to post a bug regarding RHS, please test it without any additional mods active. RPT file would help as well.

It's All in Arma fault or BIS fault in a certain way lol. Not related to RHS, apologize mates.