Maybe it would be possible to change M2010 bolt action animation - that it wont move/rotate weapon itself while chambering. Now its almost impossible to do follow up shots or even see if target is hit and it looses its purpose as sniper rifle. Usually while chamberring rifle moves 1-2 mils (at max) off target but not completely out off sight.

^ This. m2010 is a great weapon, but this animation makes it less-preferable rifle right now :(

lol how on earth did you think that could be possibly done :D

It was the bulk of my supremely superficial 3D modelling knowledge making violent contact with hot water and a bucketful of fancy, the results of which crash you can witness in my above post.

But really, it was just naive hope I guess.

It isn't...

:( There goes my e-fame.

Maybe it would be possible to change M2010 bolt action animation - that it wont move/rotate weapon itself while chambering. Now its almost impossible to do follow up shots or even see if target is hit and it looses its purpose as sniper rifle. Usually while chamberring rifle moves 1-2 mils (at max) off target but not completely out off sight.

Or rather than change the animation, make it so that the trigger stays pulled until the mouse button is released, which is then when the bolt cycling can occur. That way you can call the shot and keep your sight picture. Hopefully bis incorporates something like this in the marksman dlc but there's been no indication of that so maybe this mod, which is doing some really innovative things might consider it.

Hello, congrats on the release!

Is this still incompatible wuth AGM_Armor?

Howdy, quick question is this an official RHS hotfix for 0.3.6? As I am unable to find it anywhere but PW6 and none of the forums posts would indicate that it is an official update. As always superb work, ArmA 3 wouldn't be worth playing if not for RHS!!

Delete ASDG_JR_RHS.pbo

Okay hopefully that works check it when I'm home. As stated above that muzzle attachments still don't work, at least allow muzzle brakes.

Okay hopefully that works check it when I'm home. As stated above that muzzle attachments still don't work, at least allow muzzle brakes.

Because there aren't any muzzle attachments for M249 and m240.

New versions frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Are there any good MP missions for Escalation on Altis or Stratis without the need of any extra addons? If yes, then please share them here :)

Just realised that i haven' t posted to congratulate you guys about the new version.

So, just absolutely amazing work RHS team, amazing. the only thing that can spring to my mind is that i want more of this, even though you' ve already given us so much...

There is even a new PKM model, how great is that?

Oh, and i hope that we wil have m4/m4a1s and m16s with m203s too, but i' m sure that this is already in your plans.

Once again, amazing.

Because there aren't any muzzle attachments for M249 and m240.

I would assume that the muzzle breaks on the m4a1 etc would fit a m249 barrel. I could be wrong?

Are there any good MP missions for Escalation on Altis or Stratis without the need of any extra addons? If yes, then please share them here :)

just look on steam there are some good missions

In the v0.3.6 changelog:

Weapon inertia & mass tweaking

I assume that work on this part is still ongoing? There are still a lot of items in the config missing inertia values, with the most notable of these being weapon accessories. I say most notable because units usually have a couple accessories attached by default, and despite whether or not a weapon's inertia has been configured, the optic will render the weapon a complete sway-fest as soon as you start moving the mouse around.

Oh, and i hope that we wil have m4/m4a1s and m16s with m203s too, but i' m sure that this is already in your plans.

I agree with this so much. I especially like the way the M16 looks WITH a M203.

Specifically, like this:

ammo_40mm_01_400.jpg

---

On a side note, I have noticed several things regarding the MRAP (not sure if mentioned yet). The driver sits so low in the seat compared to everyone else. Secondly, if in 1st Person while driving the MRAP, all you can hear is what sounds like the tires screeching or "locked up" while the vehicle goes forward. It was so bad I decided to just have my unit use basic non armored HMMWV's for our patrol that day.

Anyone else have info on this issue?

Finally, what would I have to do to have the wonderful RHS team increase the armor and load capability of the IOTV's some more? My actual IOTV currently holds 8 mags (3 double's in the front with two singles on the side) with a few pouches on the sides (For like my IFAK and all that good stuff). Ingame I can only carry a few mags and 2 frags + 2 smokes and that is about it.

Just wondering why was the radar on the bradely removed? Is there another way the driver/commander/gunner know their bearing? if not- its an integral part of APC warfare in arma.

Just wondering why was the radar on the bradely removed? Is there another way the driver/commander/gunner know their bearing? if not- its an integral part of APC warfare in arma.

ah, it wasn't supposed to be like that. I removed radar as I was fiddling with proper FCS for bradley. Yet, as it's not ready and not included in game, I forget to readd current system while doing rollback. depending on time, radar will be back in next version or proper FCS will be there

Finally, what would I have to do to have the wonderful RHS team increase the armor and load capability of the IOTV's some more? My actual IOTV currently holds 8 mags (3 double's in the front with two singles on the side) with a few pouches on the sides (For like my IFAK and all that good stuff). Ingame I can only carry a few mags and 2 frags + 2 smokes and that is about it.

I was able to put 13 mags in IOTV (rifleman/ucp) vest, are you sure you are running latest version?

just want to say this release is really good. I particularly like the xm2010 and its reload animations. been hoping for simialr for a long time. i mentioned maybe allowing player to call the shot and then see where it goes by not cycling the bolt until the trigger is released by lifting left mouse button. not sure how possible that is but you guys seem to be doing things with the arma3 engine that are pushing the boundaries. if you cant do that, then I'd suggest toning the crouched animation cycling movement to be closer to the movemnet when prone which feels really good but still allows you to keep an eye on the target.

great work guys. love to see those reload animations taken across all your bolt action rifles.

just want to say this release is really good. I particularly like the xm2010 and its reload animations. been hoping for simialr for a long time. i mentioned maybe allowing player to call the shot and then see where it goes by not cycling the bolt until the trigger is released by lifting left mouse button. not sure how possible that is but you guys seem to be doing things with the arma3 engine that are pushing the boundaries. if you cant do that, then I'd suggest toning the crouched animation cycling movement to be closer to the movemnet when prone which feels really good but still allows you to keep an eye on the target.

great work guys. love to see those reload animations taken across all your bolt action rifles.

+that, i've posted about cycling issue before.

Are you guys going to add open-able doors and functioning windscreen wipers for every single vehicle?

Also i'm not exactly sure, but when trying to enter RHS vehicles sometimes it doesn't allow to enter and leaves me stuck - can't move or aim. Haven't noticed anything specific in rpt's and it happened in TACBF server while trying to board C-130, and today trying to enter UAZ. Loading a save doesn't help - loads in stuck state.

Hello, congrats on the release!

Is this still incompatible wuth AGM_Armor?

Second this :)

Hello,

Is still the soldier without ammunition and without backpack!

can fix this?

Edited by Reluxstudio

Btw why zeroing on m320 is max 250m? Isn't it capable to shoot precisl at higher distances, up to 400m?