Just about finished downloading and it looks great! I was wondering if we still need @RHSAFRF and @RHSUSF?

Just about finished downloading and it looks great! I was wondering if we still need @RHSAFRF and @RHSUSF?

@RHSUSF will no longer have a dependency on @RHSAFRF as of this newest release.

So there is no way to apply the 101st's or 82nd's uniform to a whole team ? Are you going to create dedicated units like you do with the rifleman ?

C130 not operational it can fly and evrything but guys who are geting ride in a back dont have option to eject. and Ride in a back positions start with 3rd chair in pilot cabin and than it fill out cargo space

I noticed performance is not the same using the latest update. I have certain missions that I build and before the update I never got below 50 FPS. I deleted the 0.3.5 and downloaded 0.3.6 and now I see drops as far as 45 or even more in some cases.

Despite the decreased performance I must tell you that you are doing a fantastic job with all new content and improvements on existing one.

So with the 10th Mountain, 82nd, and 101st are you going to move them into their own categories with helicopters, tanks, vehicles, infantry roles, and squads?

Yes, I'm perfectly aware of that solution but I would like to avoid it & have rather well optimized models as it's working fine in 1.38. Yet, if there will be no other option then those proxies are going to be introduced & quick response whether BIS want to change it or not would help to solve that issue on our side.
As reyhard said its a hack. And especially sad one because it was already working fine. It was already a lot of work introducing this FFV and now making hacky fixes to something that should work is a bit sad.

Aye, I've never been a fan of the whole proxy workaround either where a good, optimised LOD should do the job, but I figure since BIS themselves have started using it more and more I guess there's a little more legitimacy to using it where circumstances dictate and I fear it might be the advise they'd offer you rather than reverting whatever change they made. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander" and all that.

I have noticed that the co-pilot's FFV position for the AH/MH-9 has been pulled on the latest dev-branch though, and I suspect that might be due to how the LOD shift affected that model too. So I guess one should keep an eye on what changes they might make to that.

I'm also noticing I get CTDs on the current dev Branch if I turn out from the RHS Abrams commander position, but only if I start the game as a crew member via "player as commander". Sometimes accompanied by an "out of memory" message. And I could turn out without CTDs before 1.39.129361 even if the turn-out FFV mechanic inherited on the Abrams when running the dev Branch was a bit janky

Edited by da12thMonkey

Double check PiP is enabled in your video options, if not then just try looking out of and into the scopes a few times, usually does the trick I think.

With the new updater system how does one get the keys for the addon?

You need Picture-in-Picture (PIP) enabled in your Video settings.

have the same issue pip on ultra but when i switch from 3rd person to zoomed in scope i got this image but from first person it is working no problems

You can look through walls with PIP scope on some guns, because the "viewpoint" the pip is starting from has been stuck through the wall

Version 0.3.6 Released!

Splendid news, thanks to all the RHS team:yay:

Downloading now (currently 5.4Mbps on mobile BB, great). Small request - for people like me on mobile or other with bandwidth limits, would it be possible to include the size of the patches on the download page if that wouldn't be a PITA? Helps a lot planning b/w use. TIA

Edited by Orcinus
Additional info & a request

Why did you guys remove the vehicle icon from the tanks' radar?:confused: It is currently near impossible to drive around as a commander or gunner as you can't align the turret to the vehicle's hull because you can't see the hulls position.

you old key if fine o think its working for me

That kind of defies the point of the key in the first place

Will the 0.3.6 update be released on Armaholic too ? The update is out but I still don't see it. Any reason for that ?

Will the 0.3.6 update be released on Armaholic too ? The update is out but I still don't see it. Any reason for that ?

I would imagine that asking armaholoc and not here would have faster results as they are the people that upload to armaholic.

throughout this entire thread, this sort of question of yours have been answered every few pages, especially in the recent 30 or so pages, but i'll reiterate: we do NOT control external mirrors. We already have a distribution method in place. If PWS, Armaholics or whoever else mirrors it or not is NOT up to us. There is no one prohibiting them to do so. So the question "any reason for that", which, since you posted here, i assume it is addressed towards RHS, should be re-directed to the ones you want to host said files..

ninja'd

;)

There is no one prohibiting them to do so. So the question "any reason for that", which, since you posted here, i assume it is addressed towards RHS, should be re-directed to the ones you want to host said files..

What I was willing to know. Thanks for the answer.

Don't use it. Remove ASDG_JR_RHS pbo.
0.3.6 have native support for ASDG_JR

Thanks a bunch, guys. That solved my issue.