Version 0.3.6 Released!

Tonight we are pleased to announce the release of 0.3.6! Head over to http://www.rhsmods.org/updater if you still were not using the updater. If you were following the beta before, just run the updaters! Want to quickly check what has changed while you download? Check out the changelogs:

ftp://ftp.rhsmods.org/beta/rhsusaf/CHANGELOG.txt and ftp://ftp.rhsmods.org/beta/rhsafrf/CHANGELOG.txt

Enjoy!

RHS Team

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Updater is pulling so slow D:

Edited by P0LARIS

seems like we are in the future to see the 0.3.6 release... March 28th 2015

Jusk joking of your error at first page:) The date of Update is wrong in month.

Anyway, im excited about this release!!!

Awesome to hear, thanks RHS devs!

I was wondering, are there plans on improving RotorLib configuration? Blackhawk for example performs on Standard Flight Model levels, can do insane maneuvers, nothing ever breaks or beeps. Thanks!

Any plans for a fresh install torrent? The updater says it will take 65+mins alone on just this one file. I have a 50mbps DL and 50mbps up connection too :/

it should only take about 15 minutes on that connection speed, sometimes the estimates aren't accurate.

Any plans for a fresh install torrent? The updater says it will take 65+mins alone on just this one file. I have a 50mbps DL and 50mbps up connection too :/

don't know what is going wrong with your connection but we were all able to grab the new version on top of 0.3.5.1 within 30 mins. Simultaneously.

don't know what is going wrong with your connection but we were all able to grab the new version on top of 0.3.5.1 within 30 mins. Simultaneously.

Idk either.. my AFRF is downloading a lot faster than my USF updater :/....... Scratch that. Spoke too soon. yeah idk all i know is im able to download from anywhere else a lot faster than wherever the updater is pulling from :/

This is probably one of the best mods I've seen for any game I've ever played. Keep it up guys.

Idk either.. my AFRF is downloading a lot faster than my USF updater :/....... Scratch that. Spoke too soon. yeah idk all i know is im able to download from anywhere else a lot faster than wherever the updater is pulling from :/

Whats your location? The server is in Germany btw.

there's probably a lot of demand on that server then... at a guess.

Whats your location? The server is in Germany btw.

US. East Coast. Florida.

Germany. That probably explains a lot..

I have someone with a faster connection to me and hes having the same issue. I understand if you guys don't want to but a fresh install torrent would be lovely. Was able to download 0.3.5 torrent in like 20 mins.. Now idk when ill have the update finished.

Will be waiting till this is done I guess. Thanks for your hard work though! Looking forward to playing and testing it out eventually! :D

Getting good speeds here in New Zealand (pretty much as far as you can get from Germany).

Thanks heaps RHS team, really looking forward to exploring.

US. East Coast. Florida.

Germany. That probably explains a lot..

I have someone with a faster connection to me and hes having the same issue. I understand if you guys don't want to but a fresh install torrent would be lovely. Was able to download 0.3.5 torrent in like 20 mins.. Now idk when ill have it finished

We explain exactly why on the updater page. Making torrents, updating website, coordinating it all takes a lot of time. We agree to do this once every 5th release. The price of getting a new gigantic release every month I guess for you will be to wait a few hours to get it.

We explain exactly why on the updater page. Making torrents, updating website, coordinating it all takes a lot of time. We agree to do this once every 5th release. The price of getting a new gigantic release every month I guess for you will be to wait a few hours to get it.

Thats why I said "Will be waiting till this is done I guess. Thanks for your hard work though! Looking forward to playing and testing it out eventually! " I want faster speeds but i dont really care how long it takes. Its worth it in the end.

It took a few minutes or so for me via the .bat updater. Thanks again guys!

Awesome, friday updates means weekend full of frags =)

I was going to ask for the config savvies to update the htird party ASDG JR config, but then I read on the changelog:

^ Joint Rail supported
and
+ 3D PiP Test version of ACOG and Elcan sights

and I just can´t take the grimm from my face lol... btw:

^ Added fake trademarks to ACOG

v3.6 isn´t on MAWN contest, why you guys still have to care about this? Or just in case some Trijicon employee come with a copyright infringement complaint against you? Or just for fun? =)

cheers!

50 shades of MICH 2000 :p

Fantastic release.

I'm also getting really slow download speeds from the updater despite having good internet. Is there some sort of trick to configuring the .bat file I'm unaware of, or is it simply luck of the draw? I'm East Coast US.

;2889549']Or just in case some Trijicon employee come with a copyright infringement complaint against you?

Generally it's because of that ;)

This is very nitpicky and it doesn't matter really but, are there any plans to upgrade the SR25's sounds? It sounds are lacking compared to the other weapons in the pack in my opinion. Either way it's one of my favorites, glad to have it. :)

As for the joint rail support, should I remove ASDG-JR?