Nice PKM. But there is one thing that bothers me. Its the animation of soldier when he is prone with PKM, his left hand is located on a handle that is not designed to be used while oprating a weapon in a prone position. Can you please change that, it looks unnatural

I'm getting an error whenever I try to modify the external stowage using the code lines provided on the BMD vehicle page. I am literally copy-pastaing the line into the units init field. I might be doing something wrong but I do not know what.

14:48:25 Error in expression <habarScr = [this,0] execVM “\rhsafrf\addons\rhs_c_bmd\scripts\bgr>

14:48:25 Error position: <“\rhsafrf\addons\rhs_c_bmd\scripts\bgr>

14:48:25 Error Invalid number in expression

@ Tachi - it's not going to be changed till BIS will reveal some info about their bipod system

@KB

try maybe this?

execVM "rhsafrf\addons\rhs_c_bmd\scripts\bgr_bmd_habar.sqf";

@KB

try maybe this?

Works like a charm, thanks for the help and quick response.

Just watching videos from the stream... I have to say.. The amount of content in the next update is going to be amazing. I'm blown away by how much you guys are able to actually get done in the amount of time you guys spend on it. In the stream you guys said the update will be available in a few days.. I am honestly looking forward to it. Also you guys said you're trying to get the FROG Uniforms textured. I hope it makes it into the update! Cant wait!

If I can grab another RHS member, and if the server is still up (should be). I will stream the content for the U.S. folks of the forums soon.

We have new update 0.3.5.1, but I can see its still unfinished items like Oshkosh HEMTT without VC textures, shotgun using M4 sound without pumping action...

Is there new update for beta ???

We have new update 0.3.5.1, but I can see its still unfinished items like Oshkosh HEMTT without VC textures, shotgun using M4 sound without pumping action...

It's not new that's just the PWS version number for the current (already released) beta.

Woa at those new indirect fire weapons and the mention of US based rocket artillery.

Makes me wonder with the artillery seemingly being very well fleshed out any thoughts on Counter battery radars ?

http://i.imgur.com/LgIm8Yl.jpg (107 kB)

Betas will frequently contain unfinished things. That's the price of intermediate releases. We chose not to hide unfinished content to save time (of hiding for release and then unhiding again for development). Things will get finished as we get to them. The changelog will mark which things we consider finished/WIP.

By the way for those who might be interested. STarting with Beta 2, United States Armed Forces can be run independently of AFRF :D

Can't wait for 0.3.5.2. Too tired of buggy 0.3.5 :computer:

What can I say after the yesterday's stream?

I fucking love you guys! Damian answered some of the interesting questions on the Twitch chat, a very enjoyable experience to watch the latest content already ingame!

Once again, thank you for your efforts! You're doing wonders! Keep it up, RHS! ;)

3.5.2 will be buggy also. You do realise RHS is in beta right? Every realise will be buggy. And there is nothing wrong with it.

@ Tachi - it's not going to be changed till BIS will reveal some info about their bipod system

How is this related to BIS and bipods system? It's just the animation that doesn't look natural in prone position

How is this related to BIS and bipods system? It's just the animation that doesn't look natural in prone position

Bipods will come with weapons resting which most likely mean changes to prone behavior for weapons. Also animation would have to vary between deployed and undeployed bipod when prone.

---------- Post added at 13:28 ---------- Previous post was at 13:27 ----------

Beta 2 will hold an official designation 0.3.6.

That C-130 in stream looked like a straight-in port from ARMA2, is that so, or is it more refined version ?

I'm still looking for a well made (internal textures !) transport plane like a Globemaster, Herc, or a Spartan for my squad missions.

That C-130 in stream looked like a straight-in port from ARMA2, is that so, or is it more refined version ?

I'm still looking for a well made (internal textures !) transport plane like a Globemaster, Herc, or a Spartan for my squad missions.

For now its a port with some minor additional features.

Beta 2 will hold an official designation 0.3.6.

So should i update the mod in my community to the beta01, or 0.3.6. is gonna be released soon enough? Because i don't wanna make people in my community download big amount of data twice in a short period of time.

So should i update the mod in my community to the beta01, or 0.3.6. is gonna be released soon enough?

I'd wait for the 0.3.6. It's gonna be released soon.