Liking the video, I only understood a single word ("two"-when talking about the M4 :D) but the models and everything else look fantastic.

The second point of your wish list is probably gonna be solved soon.

Most of the others are mainly a matter of taste. Everyone to his own taste :)

In any case, we are trying to make the mod compatible with other accessories systems, so you can always use other mods and addons to improve your experience.

We dont need any other mod accessories, because you guys give us 95% things we want to see in ARMA 3.

Right now I have 200+ mods, but I love RHS the most.

I will delete about 50 mods, when you release next update....

And thanks for adding MK 18 rifles, new AKs, MRAP, and lot of other cool and amazing stuff ..

2. Can you make scopes like acog NVG compatible because we change RHS rifle to another mod in night because of that issue...

3. Sound of suppressed M4 is way too loud.

Are ACOG NVG compatible..? Skeptic I am :)

Suppressed is still quite loud. Many people think suppressed is the same as silenced. I did some dB test of different suppressors a few years ago mounted on the same AR15, from different positions (shooters ear, behind, on the side and so on). I lost the data but if I remember the suppressors were around 115 dB and unsuppressed weapon around 150. Ish.

Superb stuff..my love of arma continues..one question tho..cant seem to get our server to run any mission we use it on..is this common?

Suppressed is still quite loud. Many people think suppressed is the same as silenced. I did some dB test of different suppressors a few years ago mounted on the same AR15, from different positions (shooters ear, behind, on the side and so on). I lost the data but if I remember the suppressors were around 115 dB and unsuppressed weapon around 150. Ish.

ACOG is not NVG compatible in real life.. But in Arma it is.....lol

In real life you can use an ACOG while wearing NVG, but as in some aircraft instruments the bright light that they emit blurry a bit your vision.

In real life you can use an ACOG while wearing NVG, but as in some aircraft instruments the bright light that they emit blurry a bit your vision.

It would be a pain in the arse (well, neck anyway) trying to as many people in this thread attest to.

Speaking of ACOG, here is small presentation of feature that I was recently working on.

M150 model made by Gurdy & textured by Sabre received test PIP 3d optic mode. Technically, it's using render to target method with resolution of 512x512px. r2t face is placed inside optic & special script handles view that should be visible inside that special window. It works right now with FFV & Zeus controlled units yet FFV seats in vehicles that have PIP mirrors (even if you don't see them) will cause fps drop in your scope view.

it has rather small impact on frame rate (around 3-5 fps most of the time) and PIP in such circumstance is working surprisingly well. as I'm playing on rather high settings normal fps at that particular scene was around 35fps and with pip it was 32.

as that tech is still quite experimental and have some flaws it will be optional as another attachment available at crate named M150 (3D) and M145 (3D). this way players that are brave enough to test it will have possibility to enjoy that 3d optic :)

issues still to be solved:

• ability Depth of Field to control - current reticle/view is blured as screen is focused further away
  • PIP don't render shadows
  • ability to increase pip resolution (current res is 512x512)
  • decrease of pip fps while in vehicles with pip mirrors (as all mirrors are rendered beside not seeing them)

I know about TMR or AGM implementations, and in fact I even was able to recreate that effect yet, as probably all community solutions, it has some drawbacks (but also advantages). As that method was quite easy to implement don't expect any other implementations soon. We are very curious at RHS what marksman DLC will bring to A3 and we don't want to waste resources on something that MIGHT be cover by BIS in more polished way

Impressive. This is the best attempt I've seen so far within the community, to the point where it didn't even register to me that the shadows were missing on the initial viewing. Kinda doubting that RTT tech is customizable enough to fix that.

Most people don't have shadows configured above 100 or 200 meters, so I don't thing is gonna have a big impact.

Nice PIP , if you make the reticle better in that view then it be almost perfect in arma engine

also i don't expect BIS do a PIP scope anytime , even we don't really know if the 2D scope will get any update ...

Speaking of ACOG, here is small presentation of feature that I was recently working on.

F*CK ME............that's awesome!!!!!!!! :D

That R2T ACOG is really nice, hopefully you can get the focusing issues resolved with the reticle. :)

I really hope you can collaborate with AGM team, they have very similar implementation, except using 2d scopes:

It's not released yet, but I bet you guys working together with AGM team would bring some awesome 3d/2d PIP optics!

EDIT: In fact, AGM's approach makes it so the scope is the 'main screen' while everything around it is turned into PIP display, which makes the scope (which you are probably looking at more when using it) crisp and also works with PIP disabled (if you don't mind everything around it being nothing). I am not sure, but I guess it would be better approach for RHS as well, I have no idea how it would work with 3d optics though, as AGM uses 2d.

Edited by Jonpas

Fucking Awesome !!!!

Can you guys have any plans to make RHS ARMA 4 ???? because ARMA 3 is nothing without your mod... :D

Edited by H-Singh

Fucking Awesome !!!!

Can you guys have any plans to make RHS ARMA 4 ???? because ARMA 3 is nothing without your mod... :D

I'm sure we would look into it if there is an ARMA 4 ;)

I'm sure we would look into it if there is an ARMA 4 ;)

I mean to say that you guys replaced all the stuff in ARMA 3, so I am calling RHS the arma 4... I hope it make sense ... :bounce3:

Hey guys..managed to get 0.3.5 working on our server..well sort of..when its just the squads its fine..when i add vehicles it gives me an error (you cannot play/edit this mission it is dependent on downloadable content that had been deleted .usrf_sound)

Any thoughts where iv,e went wrong :(

Edited by stonie01333

Amazing! Really hope you can find a way to sort the reticle focus.

Hello guys, nice ACOG video, you guys deserve a golden cookie, hats down !

I got some questions after MistyRonin told me few things on the RHS Bug Tracker regarding the A10A as I was suggesting some features on the A10A as I am a hardcore DCS A10C Warthog player. I know this bird pretty much like my pocket from A to Z.

Would be nice to have real engines (TF-34-GE-100) and GAU-8 sound on the A10 since it's a true game changer regarding the immersion (MistyRonin told be that the GAU-8 sound had already been edited on the current dev' version, so forget about it, however it would be more realistic to remove tracers and also remove the vanilla crosshairs - or at least to have an option to disable those). Also the damage and the area of effect of the GAU-8 should be reviewed. I would recommend you to take a look at GAU-8/A Avenger by Alexus mod on Armaholic which is way more realistic, this guy made a great job (cf: media below). Finally, it would be great to have a CCIP/CCRP mod just like the real one (it appears that MistyRoning will ask Reyhards about this feature).

The A10A is the simpliest A10 ever made, no TGP or MFD managing involved, so I believe these goals are quite okay to achieve. Finally, a touchdown effect would be also appreciate and the cockpit sound volume should be tweaked since in real life you have a helmet which isolate your ears nicely.

Here is a video that I captured about some GBU-12 & lock bug that I've found on the A10A on a dedicated multiplayer server with a mate when using remote laser designation, I posted it in the bug tracker as a reporter but it demonstrates pretty much the changes of RHS A10A running with MightyGau addon (~1mo), as you can see, no more tracers, huge impact and dust in the air after the gun run. Coupled with JSRS Dragonfyre, you'll heard the nasty cracking sound and echo just like in the real life (still require some tweaks, but definetly better than vanilla !).

A10A GBU-12 + Laser Designator Issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf8wBYX0L3M

Real A10C sounds:

Have a good day people !