It's quite common in fact.

I haven't seen any officers/generals wearing the shirt, it's usually the old style jacket.

Two officers:

U.S. Marine Maj. Gen. David Berger (left), the commanding general of Task Force Leatherneck, 1st Marine Division (Forward), speaks with Capt. Brian Blaine, the Kilo Company commander for 3rd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, and a native of Ruleville, Miss., on their way to visiting the Garmsir district Afghan National Police headquarters here,

450x307_q95.jpg

https://www.dvidshub.net/image/559227/task-force-leatherneck-commanding-general-visits-afghan-marine-forces-garmsir#.VOO0EPmUdZo

Even at "home", here in 29 Palms:

http://timesofsandiego.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/GenDavidBerger.jpg (155 kB)

( Times of San Diego ) Gen. David Berger to Lead Pendleton-Based 1st Marine Expeditionary Force

Edited by MistyRonin

Interesting, so they do wear it. However I don't think I would be wrong if I said that the jacket isn't out of service yet, and is possibly still widely worn among officers, as seen in your first picture (the officer on the right and the officer behind the two are wearing the jacket.) I guess my real question is, would you guys consider it? (As in something that you could see later down the road, or never at all)

Edited by 5harp5hot

Interesting, so they do wear it. However I don't think I would be wrong if I said that the jacket isn't out of service yet, and is possibly still widely worn among officers, as seen in your first picture (the officer on the right and the officer behind the two are wearing the jacket.) I guess my real question is, would you guys consider it? (As in something that you could see later down the road, or never at all)

I don't think neither the uniform jacket nor the combat shirt will replace the one nor the other. They will coexist.

I guess my real question is, would you guys consider it? (As in something that you could see later down the road, or never at all)

Yes, the non combat-shirt uniforms are also planned.

I don't think neither the uniform jacket nor the combat shirt will replace the one nor the other. They will coexist.

That's exactly why I'm asking if you guys would consider creating a uniform in ACU/Multicam with the jacket, as you have said, they will coexist at least in the modern setting, in which Escalation takes place.

---------- Post added at 22:36 ---------- Previous post was at 22:35 ----------

Yes, the non combat-shirt uniforms are also planned.

Wow that's great! Disregard my reply to RedPheonix then, I'll be so excited to see it when it comes out! Thank you!!

Just out of curiosity, has the team contacted Yurapetrov about possibly porting over his UH-60's and implementing it into your mod? Forgive me if it has been asked an answered.

Request: Current flashlight on the laser/light combo is same as BIS light. Is it possible to add the Robert Hammer surefire light that is MUCH brighter or equivalent?

Also I know I said it in a previous page but Camo variants for weapons/optics on both sides would be absolutely amazing though I'm sure you guys have bigger issues/plans right now.

Would also be really nice to have a version of the US helmets with the cover on the goggles. Obviously these are just a few things that would be nice for visual aesthetic reasons..

No comment on the rest of the quote but i think the flashlight idea would add more playbalility to the 'flashlight' function. If in 2014 we have pure white L.E.D. then in 2035 seems the illumination on high speed mil-gear would be qite a bit brighter than that B.I.S. set it at.

BI nerfed their flashlight intentionally because walls and objects does not block light in this game engine. It's a workaround.

@gabravo: this is not how we do it, this is not a collection of someone's else content...

MARSOC will be implemented, that's a no-brainer. If we plan to implement Army SF, then the SCAR family will also be implemented.

Great !!!! :yay:

Btw I almost lost my breathe when I seen those sweet russian weapons pictures...

Keep up your amazing work, guys !!! I love that facebook page, so much joy on it.... :D

Do you guys have any plans to make the insurgent faction work with ALiVE. Currently it does not not spawn any units when using the faction name of rhs_faction_g

why did you guys make a HEMTT from scratch instead of retexturing the vanilla one? is it because you're going to be making armed varients?

why did you guys make a HEMTT from scratch instead of retexturing the vanilla one? is it because you're going to be making armed varients?

Refrence Pufu's post a few above yours

Refrence Pufu's post a few above yours

true, but didn't you guys edit the CSAT Tempest and make it into a KAMAZ-63968? or is that from scratch too?

Because the A3 vanilla one is..... sh*t.

Does the nuke/SCUD (or what ever it was) actually work or is it just an affect?

Because the A3 vanilla one is..... sh*t.

:eek: what leads you to that conclusion? is it the upside-down steering wheel?

Edited by JHard

:O Where is said nuke/scud? Cant find it anywhere in the editor

:O Where is said nuke/scud? Cant find it anywhere in the editor

check out RHS's facebook. they have a new video showcasing the next update stuff.

Edited by JHard

It works.

:eek: what leads you to that conclusion? is it the upside-down steering wheel?

Just a lot of model issues things beeing not good/correct

Will join S_A for sure!

RHS, once again, you surprise me with the sheer quality of content produced. Even major top-level and skill game studios don't produce stuff in such quantity and quality. Biggest grats to you able to cooperate for such a huge undertaking.

RHS, did I ever tell the definition of love? Speaking of weird, you deserve all the boners people get from watching your content unfold! :D

RHS team is the best in ARMA.... Awesome work... You guys are doing real hard work for us... Thanks again..

---------- Post added at 20:45 ---------- Previous post was at 20:30 ----------

I want to see some things in RHS Mod.

1. Retexture the IR laser and flash light, because it doesn't look nice as compared to flashlight & laser by SMA, Robert Hammer.

2. Can you make scopes like acog NVG compatible because we change RHS rifle to another mod in night because of that issue...

3. Sound of suppressed M4 is way too loud.

4. Add two textures for IR laser and flash light (TAN and Black).

5. Please add some scopes with Red Dot or backup sights...

CrazyAR-15.jpg

Trijicon-ACOG-TA01-4X32-scope-with-auto-red-dot-for-airsoft-free-ship.jpg

Thanks. For making our lives happy.. :yay:

Thanks. For making our lives happy.. :yay:

Maybe.

But we wont change anything because another mod makes it different.

I want to see some things in RHS Mod

The second point of your wish list is probably gonna be solved soon.

Most of the others are mainly a matter of taste. Everyone to his own taste :)

In any case, we are trying to make the mod compatible with other accessories systems, so you can always use other mods and addons to improve your experience.