Most of the AI complains about low ammo are already solved, they will be publicly available in the next beta. :)

Great news, MistyRonin, so I can remove several other mods and stay only with the RHS, lol

U should really talk to lord jarhead about using his JSRS Arma 2 JSRS and also see if you could get the same models as the Arma 2 ACE Abrams and make the Tusk and all those variants. Great Work So Far though its a blast to play. - U guys need a turbine sound for the Abrams and that's a must.

U should really talk to lord jarhead about using his JSRS Arma 2 JSRS and also see if you could get the same models as the Arma 2 ACE Abrams and make the Tusk and all those variants. Great Work So Far though its a blast to play. - U guys need a turbine sound for the Abrams and that's a must.

I think our sounds are okay. You can still use JSRS for A3 to enhance general explosions and other ambient noise such as bullet cracks.

However, I think our M1 models are far superior.

Will you create more silencers for the M4/16 ?

MistyRonin,

Sorry for the question, the 3D models you use are in OBJ or MAX?

I have some f-35 models, f-22, MIG, etc., could send to you, maybe take for you to implement, with these aircraft, the RHS of course if possible.

Not that I'm an expert in 3dmax, but do some models of fighter jets, things like that.

If RHS did Russian UAVs I'd be well chuffed. We're currently using the Raven RQ-11 mod which is excellent but it's a proxy for the moment in terms of 'realism'.

You guys might want to hook up with Feint on this as his system works well.

Yea that is one impressive mod. I wonder why haven't they weaponized the RQ-11 I would imagine a small fragmentation warhead at the front of the uav would prove to be really effective and cost reducing over using a Javelin to take out a mortar crew or a ambush.

I also just recent discovered this terrifying Russian mortar that is being used by pro Russian separatists.

A mortar that fires from stripper clips....

http://i.imgur.com/TdDSvCl.jpg (126 kB)

jIfC7Jm.jpg

Talk about a terrifying weapon.

2B9M Vasilek

It's strange, but recently while using RHS vehicles of all kinds, they are... Well, very slow. They go about 60 mph, most times less than that up a 10 degree slope. Not sure if this is design, a clutch problem, or a defined speed. They just don't seem to be powerful given the engines some of these vehicles have.

It's strange, but recently while using RHS vehicles of all kinds, they are... Well, very slow. They go about 60 mph, most times less than that up a 10 degree slope. Not sure if this is design, a clutch problem, or a defined speed. They just don't seem to be powerful given the engines some of these vehicles have.

I thought that was a design decision and imo a good one.

Vanilla arma 3 vehicles are entirely too fast and responsive when off road and the RHS vehicles feel more realistic and natural they also feel heavy.

Nothing is more immersion breaking than seeing an off road speed off the main road at 120 km/h

You'll see a lot of changes in the PhysiX and speeds side in the next Beta release, tho have in mind that we work with real values, so don't expect ultra-fast vehicles.

As I am an avid fan of playing with US addons (being American and all) I would usually not want to use a US faction that was packaged as the "opfor" of another addon. I have to say that not only does the Russian side look really well done, but the US Opfor are very nice as well. These are infact my "primary" US faction units right now. Excellent work RHS.

Any chance of getting a non-fuel pod version of the UH-60 Medivac?

Edited by JimSolo

I would usually not want to use a US faction that was packaged as the "opfor" of another addon.

I'm not really sure if you should consider the RHS US faction an "opfor" per se.

I don't really think it was the idea behind it. For instance some of the main contributors of the US side are in fact US citizens. And I think we all put our best to do both sides as excellent as we are capable of.

Any chance of getting a non-fuel pod version of the UH-60 Medivac?

Well there are some plans on the table, so probably. :)

Edited by MistyRonin

Some vehicles are just crazily underpowered IRL, like the Gaz Tigr.

Is there any place I can find missions made for this mod? I'm specificially looking for open, dynamic missions with the US-forces vs. the insurgents from this mod, on Altis.

Is there any place I can find missions made for this mod? I'm specificially looking for open, dynamic missions with the US-forces vs. the insurgents from this mod, on Altis.

Why not make one yourself ;)

take a look here http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?187652-RHS-Insurgency-ALiVE

and here too http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?187776-US-Insurgency-ALiVE

Is it possible for the next version to have all the pbos signed with the version's number, just to avoid conflicts?

Why not make one yourself ;)

Back in the good old days, I would! But nowadays I'm too busy with other things such as work and music, haha.