So what's the object name? Or is it a vanilla suppressor? That's what I haven't understood/figured out (will try when I can load up A3 tonight).

Jona33 is right, as a placeholder you can use the vanilla one ( with it's respective class-name ).

But soonish:

http://i.imgur.com/PMowSEc.jpg (314 kB)

btw, are you planning to add GL variants of m16? And also any chances to see carryhandle variants for m4? And m203 instead m320? :)

Just been wondering, will Spetsnaz of any branch be included in the next update?

pretty sure it's not gonna make the next update, but that is not to say is never gonna make it in ;)

I'd imagine the Spetsnaz stuff would be very in depth due to the various unit types and equipment used. Things like ballistic shields & remote control MGs on tracks like the FSB use would be awesome. Those trianglular cut ghillie suits Spetsnaz use would be cool too.

A cool function for the APC's and IFV's would be for troops to be able to mount the outside and hitch a ride. I won't hold my breath though as I imagine that would be a pain in the ass and require new animations etc.

I'd imagine the Spetsnaz stuff would be very in depth due to the various unit types and equipment used. Things like ballistic shields & remote control MGs on tracks like the FSB use would be awesome. Those trianglular cut ghillie suits Spetsnaz use would be cool too.

A cool function for the APC's and IFV's would be for troops to be able to mount the outside and hitch a ride. I won't hold my breath though as I imagine that would be a pain in the ass and require new animations etc.

I do believe we are aiming for light role dismounted reconnaisance troops as a model for our special forces units. Not interior ministry just yet.

Cool, some 45th Spetsnaz would be awesome. Alpha Group is at the top of my infantry wish list from you guys. Happy to wait though.

Hi guys!

Just a quick note : I was playing around with the RHS vehicles today and - it's probably already known - it seems to me that the UAZ engine sounds are extremely loud compared to other cars in the mod

(one could believe he's driving a big-ass truck ;)).

That put aside, they look awesome! Great work fellas!

Or if you want to get fancy,

can be placed in the leader's init field. Saves doing it manually and means only units without backpacks will get them.

Thank you, love the RHS, one of the few things I do not like and do without backpack .... lol

Suds +1

With the artic becoming a major focus of Russia snow units would be nice

besides, there's nothing wrong with creating addon skin packs for RHS, right?

I would like to report some bugs:

1. Some objects are missing in the ammo box menu (most russian vests and all american helmets, some launcher ammo types).

2. They do however show up on the arsenal

3. AI vehicles have their main gun turrets point north unless they become aware of enemies. (placed in zeus)

4. The prepacked Weapon boxes for russian forces have not very useful loadouts. There is very little ak74 magazines but many PKM magazines

In the mission used the ZEUS module is set to load all addons.

Let's play a game...

teaser_s.jpg

Can you spot what's new over there? ;)

Are Gunner Protection Kits and/or any type of up-armoring kits on the radar for the HMMWVs?

Yes...

Edited by MistyRonin