You know your way around in the editor, already created some stunning missions for the Armaverse, know how to create optimized missions and are up to a new challenge? Or do you know Arma-Scripting SQF-language by heart and look for a new purpose? Join us! We are looking for a dedicated mission creator (SP and MP) and a scripter with focus on mission development. If you want to join us, write am PM to Redphoenix or Gurdy!

We are live on Twitch! If you want to watch us working, you can check it out here: http://www.twitch.tv/redhammerstudios - Please be aware that this today is the first stream, so please bear with us if anything goes FUBAR.

There is an option in Twitch settings, that allows you to save your past broadcasts, so people can watch it later. Please enable it, otherwise this section will stay empty forever:

http://www.twitch.tv/redhammerstudios/profile/past_broadcasts

There is an option in Twitch settings, that allows you to save your past broadcasts, so people can watch it later. Please enable it, otherwise this section will stay empty forever:

http://www.twitch.tv/redhammerstudios/profile/past_broadcasts

This works only when we are a Twitch Partner. But they will be recorded from now on and put on our YT channel.

This works only when we are a Twitch Partner. But they will be recorded from now on and put on our YT channel.

Is it? It was working fine on my channel before, and i'm not partner with twitch

Screenshot%202015-01-30%2014.03.14.png

VODs do save with the option enabled for everyone. Non turbo users VODs will be saved for x days tho, turbo users for x+y and partners pretty much forever. For infinite storage YT (or similar) is recommended :)

The stream already started in the RHS Twitch.tv channel. Feel free to join us :)

Alex Vorobiev (Soul_Assassin) is making a NPZ AK/SVD Universal Picattinny rail from scratch, covering high and low polygon modeling, unwrapping and baking workflows.

Good, maybe I can start playing with some of the AKs... tried out the sights but with a Picatinny it'll be a little better.

Small question (probably asked before but here it is) , any chance we gona see some more of Anti-Aircraft vehicles added in future apart from one we have now maybe one of thiese ( just making a suggestion ) Tunguska , .jpeg"]9K31 Strela-1 , 9K35 Strela-10 or maybe Buk missile system

Hmm so far so good on livestream, will turn out nicely i hope :D

First to say, im really sorry if this have been asked a million times, but this thread is massive, and the search have not let me find what ive looked for.

We would like to use RHS, we tested it at release but it some how conflicted with AGM so no one could hear each other shoot, have that been fixed yet?

Any other problems that is know to happen with AGM or other mods that one should be on the look out for?

Thanks in advance for any help.

To be fair, I dont think any of our equipment provides armour protection :)

The helmets don't seem to provide any protection. What am I missing?

Disregard me, missed your photo.

Edited by CameronMcDonald
Hah, loolz

The helmets don't seem to provide any protection. What am I missing?

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/31858565832515719/31E4AB5EBD689C32F51ACA858EE2ED51A96CE057/

Armor is for dabblers, the real men fight naked!!!

To be fair, I dont think any of our equipment provides armour protection :)

Well, of course not, I could notice a SLIGHT difference between IOTV on and off :)

Edited by woore

I'm really confused now. Is that it? The helmets in RHS have zero protection level?

Just gave this mod a try, and I'm very impressed with the graphical assets. Good job on that. On the other hand, your configs need some work. Helmets, uniforms, vests all have the same stats and give no protection. I know, a lot of modders consider this a tedious task, but with VR Arsenal people will notice. Weapons also need tweaks in the configs, although people are not as likely to notice that.

Dear devs,

I was messing around in the editor and I realized something. The US Woodland vehicles are spawning with UCP-wearing crews. Is that supposed to be that way? Shouldn't those crewmen be wearing OCP instead?

Is it a bug or intentional?

Thanks!

I'm really confused now. Is that it? The helmets in RHS have zero protection level?

No, they do, it just doesn't show in Virtual Arsenal.

Dear devs,

I was messing around in the editor and I realized something. The US Woodland vehicles are spawning with UCP-wearing crews. Is that supposed to be that way? Shouldn't those crewmen be wearing OCP instead?

Is it a bug or intentional?

Thanks!

It depends on what vehicle your using, early woodland vehicles will have UCP crew (as they were in use when UCP is) later ones such as the last bradleys are with OCP crew to represent a near future period.

It depends on what vehicle your using, early woodland vehicles will have UCP crew (as they were in use when UCP is) later ones such as the last bradleys are with OCP crew to represent a near future period.

Unfortunately those last Bradleys also have UCP crew. Another thing if you spawn a woodland combined Abrams platoon the rest of the vehicles in the platoon spawn as desert variants not as woodland as it should be.

Just a question for brainstorming, if you remove UCP all together will it help reducing the size of the mod helping performance etc. ?

Is there any chance of getting vehicles (Brads and Tanks really) that support squad XMLs in the future? I've been running with a cool group of Bradley officianados and we were hoping to add a unit patch to the side our coffins.

Not sure if someone asked yet, but are you planning to release some other uniform camo variants ? Like M81 or any Marpat ? As well as some new uniform variants...

I'm getting addicted to your style: I truly love how you do things, guys :D