Patience guys, we cannot work 24/7 ;)

I understand, it was just something I'd be looking forward to. No rush :)

This would be insanely cool one day.

http://i.imgur.com/GY1y1C8.jpg

Imo it would be better to see armed variants of tigrs (with two PKPs and AGSs) not another Cold War era relict, which is not used anymore. Russians in this mod already have a fine collection of anticvariat.

Imo it would be better to see armed variants of tigrs (with two PKPs and AGSs) not another Cold War era relict, which is not used anymore. Russians in this mod already have a fine collection of anticvariat.

I was under the impression that the UAZ 469 was very much in use within the Russian military and that the TIGR was only now being bought due to the Russian Military Modernization.

I was under the impression that the UAZ 469 was very much in use within the Russian military and that the TIGR was only now being bought due to the Russian Military Modernization.

But not with an outdated recoilless rifle on it.

But not with an outdated recoilless rifle on it.

Wait whut ? The Russians replaced their SPG9s with a new weapon system that's news to me.

Which one would you like the most? ( just for curiosity )

The Tumbler is an option, right?

Seriously though, the BRV-O is nice.

Edited by rzon

Only UAZ-3151 are used in RuAF and they are used as stuff cars, so no SPG or any other armament on them. Starting from 2011 RuMoD stoped buying them. All remaining UAZ-3151 should be used in RuAF until this year and then replaced for something else.

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

SPG-9 is still in use in RuAF, true. But not as common as it is in Belorussian or Ukrainian armies.

Edited by megazogg

Only UAZ-3151 are used in RuAF and they are used as stuff cars, so no SPG or any other armament on them. Starting from 2011 RuMoD stoped buying them. All remaining UAZ-3151 should be used in RuAF until this year and then replaced for something else.

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

SPG-9 is still in use in RuAF, true. But not as common as it is in Belorussian or Ukrainian armies.

Ok Ic I imagine the UAZ 469s and spg9s are just being stockpiled and warehoused somewhere like alot of the older Russian weapon systems that aren't often used anymore.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew what the issue is with:

Rocket1 doArtilleryFire [(getMarkerPos "Point1"), "RHS_mag_40Rnd_122mm_rockets", 40];

Same command for any other piece of artillery, for example vanilla or RDS with the correct ammo, and it fires, "point1" is correct. With the BM21 Grad they sort of aim towards it ever so slightly and looks back forward doing nothing, so I did some testing.

isInRange = getMarkerPos "Point1" inRangeOfArtillery [[Rocket7], "RHS_mag_40Rnd_122mm_rockets"]; hint str isInRange;

Which returned false. Anybody have any ideas? the BM21's all have a gunner obv.

So, you wanted supressors, you will recieve supressors.

http://i.imgur.com/ujBH45t.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YRPNlmI.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/PMowSEc.jpg

ps: The changes in the name were made due to prevent any hazzle with copyright.

Looks impressive, as usual, but why did you choose B+T? I thought AAC, KAC or SureFure are more common in infantry.

Looks impressive, as usual, but why did you choose B+T? I thought AAC, KAC or SureFure are more common in infantry.

The Surefire SOCOMRC-556 (possibly others while we are at it) and a suitable flash hider will be making it's way to the mod sooner or later, it's on the list.

Well, the B&T wasn't has hard to model as the SureFire ;D

No, it's only because those supressors are universal for 5.56, and as I hade good reference images I started there. No big deal about that.

Where's the tactical sunglasses form the previous versions? Where them deleted? i love them and don't see them since the last patch...

Hi,

What are you guys using for ballistics configuration?

I noticed some serious inconsistencies, for example:

- M249 has lower damage than M4 with all ammo types.

- M4 and M16 have the exact same damage.

- Not sure about how it should be, but Mk262 has higher damage than vanilla MX.

Those are easy to test by shooting a target with body armor at point blank and recording+resetting the damage after every shot.

Can you guys add some more rifles and M208 in your mod, please !!!!!!!

Eg. Scar H, Scar-L, Mk18 etc

Hey, I went back 20 pages from the end of this thread, I don't know if it has been mentioned before:

The M1083 and its variants are listed in your online documentation but are not in the mod. I tried looking for them in the editor and tried manually putting in the classname and it isn't there.

Hey, I went back 20 pages from the end of this thread, I don't know if it has been mentioned before:

The M1083 and its variants are listed in your online documentation but are not in the mod. I tried looking for them in the editor and tried manually putting in the classname and it isn't there.

They're currently only available in the beta branch of the mod:

http://www.rhsmods.org/beta

- M4 and M16 have the exact same damage.

because they use same ammunition?

notice similar behaviour on MX & MXC

yet, there is nice progress from BIS side as that thing is coming to dev branch http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?152866-General-Discussion-(dev-branch)&p=2868378&viewfull=1#post2868378 :)

ps: 7.62 has been already tweaked in beta02

@da12thMonkey - yup, those trucks are available in beta yet they received proper configuration just few days ago so stay tunned for beta02

because they use same ammunition?

notice similar behaviour on MX & MXC

yet, there is nice progress from BIS side as that thing is coming to dev branch http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?152866-General-Discussion-(dev-branch)&p=2868378&viewfull=1#post2868378 :)

ps: 7.62 has been already tweaked in beta02

Wait, are you guys using your own ballistic code or are you using the ones provided by Spartan?

Woa does that mean that a weapon such as a mk12 spr will have a higher muzzle velocity thus longer potential range compared to say an m4 with a 14 inch barrel if so awesome.

I also got a question are muzzle velocities on the weapons set at a specific speed ? can they be given variable muzzle velocities ? for example a way to assign the muzzle velocity for a 20 inch .308 rifle to be randomly anywhere from 2700 - 2800 fps this would of course simulate the discrepancies between ammo and would of course lead to some inaccuracy in long range shooting.

Also congrats to all the Moders on making it to the finals in the MANW contest. Rooting for yall.