The M109 has always been 155mm except the M108, which it replaced, when it had the 105mm just to be anally retentive about it :)

We wish to have more content, but remember, that RHS aims at quality, and because of that, and the work guys making models have, plus fixing all the stuff that is released, before new content will be avaiable for mod, some time can pass.

Do not expect content hoping out of the hat just like that.

;)

yea i know that rhs aims at quality. but i mean some "balace" in mp. us have javelin with all his functions

rf dosnt have any atgm :(

I hope we will see this weapon sometime :)

Good luck!

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Isn't it this one? ;)
Yes, but without side panel, for MRF. :)

yea i know that rhs aims at quality. but i mean some "balace" in mp. us have javelin with all his functions

rf dosnt have any atgm :(

I hope we will see this weapon sometime :)

Good luck!

it's up to mission makers to balance gameplay:you don't want javelin?just use only AT4 and RPG7

Don't bother RHS devs with silly complaints.When they have new models they will release for sure.

And remember that this mod aim at realism,reality is not balanced

Nice work on the helis guys :)

Russian Mi-28 & KA50 helicopters would be awesome :) A MI-24PN FLIR version would be awesome too.

Hello,

First of I'd like to say that you guys are doing a beyond stellar job with this mod. So much great content in one package. It has really quite blown my mind.

Secondly, I'd like to make a suggestion. Because I noticed that whenever an infantry unit that comes with this mod is prone, and reloads a weapon, they make a pretty unrealistic movement in curving the back up like somekind of snake and grabbing a magazine. I wondered if it wouldn't be more realistic when they roll to their side to reload instead of looking up. Looking up makes sense when standing up or crouching but not when in prone.

Keep up the great work!

"Sometimes you have to concentrate on the small things to get the bigger scope of things."

rhs_promo_pbs1_smyudf.jpg

Will you guys make a 6b27m with digi flora and ESS? It would be great for 2014 MSV

Will you guys make a 6b27m with digi flora and ESS? It would be great for 2014 MSV

Have you checked our virtual crates?

Have you checked our virtual crates?

Hes talking about one with ESS on it. Afaik the 6b27m you have with the digi flora doesn't have ESS goggles on it.

In terms of detail and quality, the RHS mod is number one. No other ARMA mod can come close. Hat's off to the talented team at RHS who brought this amazing FREE mod to the community.

Cunico please do thirteen different vests layouts, to everyone in the squad had its own layouts.

Hello.

Awesome mods. Been having some issues with running a user made mission on my dedicated server though. Each time I fire up the mission it loads then returns to default and states I am missing downloadable content rhsusf_sounds.pbo. I have both the @rhs folders for Russians and US Army on the dedicated server and it is running them. What could possibly be causing it to not properly load this specific .pbo file now?

Hes talking about one with ESS on it. Afaik the 6b27m you have with the digi flora doesn't have ESS goggles on it.

Yep this, there is one with nothing and one with a bala but non with ess,

Sorry for the late reply:

I'm using 0.3.5 normal(?) version I believe when I had the issues with the tanks sinking into terrain.

Been playing with your mod a lot lately. Everything's so well detailed. LOVE the interior of the Bradley; would love it more if the gunner and commander had an interior, but it's brilliant regardless. Even the way the TOW missile folds in and out is badass. Love the uniforms and guns. Only real dislikes is the A-10A sounds. Everything else is top notch! ;)

Btw guys the Ak-12 was selected by Russian Ministry of Defense , so now it's only about time when it will be fielded

also if you are curious how the latest Ak-12 looks , here you got some pics - http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/11/03/ak-12-all-dressed-up-for-the-dance/

it has several improvements and it has bolt catch feature too , maybe they figured out how to make the bolt hold open when's empty :p

Edited by RobertHammer

Bolt catch works only with new mags. However, despite all these "revolutionary" features like ambidexterous selector, rails etc, it's made by IzhLobby. Nobody can be sure that AK is really better than AEK. And the story of tender is really weird and hazy.

Excuse me if you already asked, but will you model the PKM? :D

Excuse me if you already asked, but will you model the PKM? :D

It's quite high in our wishlist, so probably. But I can't say when.

Are there any plans for an MRAP for the Americans, if so any idea which one :)