potatos are forbidden. especially nuclear potatos since WW2...

Haha yeah, but did it work? It should.

Unfortunately not now AFAIK, but it's something we have on our to-do list, so at some point in the future it will probably be solved.
Thanks for the reply! :)

anyone now the faction name of the new insurgents ?

found it out !

faction needed for ALiVE is "rhs_faction_insurgents"

Excellent. Thanks for sharing, this isn't provided in the ALIVE or RHS wiki.

First I wanna thank you for this excellent mod. I have a question though. When armor become indestructible I change my settings in game/difficulty to disable. BUT we have our own server doesn't we need to do it on the server as well? And if so, how?

Thanks for sharing, this isn't provided in the ALIVE or RHS wiki.

It's an extra-official faction that's only part of the RHS MP CTI mission. As today, it's not an integral part of the mod.

It's an extra-official faction that's only part of the RHS MP CTI mission. As today, it's not an integral part of the mod.

Well it is a nice extra addition. Thanks for including it.

;2863288']Are those vests Cunico´s work? Great to see them improved by his crafty hands =)

The one below ( USMC ) was made by him and the one above ( Russian ) by Bibou42.

And both of them textured by the unique and beyond awesome Sabre :)

Edited by MistyRonin

Looking fantabulous. Is Sabre also responsible for the M4 and other gun textures? I haven't been able to use anything else when I'm running in a standard rifle squad. They just have that amazing professional touch that so few have. The updated sounds help solidify the choice as well. Nice and punchy. ;)

Looking fantabulous. Is Sabre also responsible for the M4 and other gun textures? I haven't been able to use anything else when I'm running in a standard rifle squad. They just have that amazing professional touch that so few have. The updated sounds help solidify the choice as well. Nice and punchy. ;)

Affirmative, he's the author of most of the US weapons & gear outstanding textures :)

Hello RHS Dev Team,

I made a small little addon that makes your Insurgents work with ALiVE.

Question, do you allow to release this to public?

greetings

maquez [Q-Net]

Affirmative, he's the author of most of the US weapons & gear outstanding textures :)

Some time when you have a bit spare (hurr hurr) it'd be cool if you could add some short team profiles to your site and just briefly outline who works on what.

The US icons are invisible in the editor. The Russian OpFor all are visible but the US just has blank lines where the icon and name should be. I can however see and select the US units once clicking on the black line. Also, there are no US helicopters. Perhaps they have yet to be finished but considering all the Russian aircrafts present, I thought that maybe there is some issue with my version that causes the choppers to be absent along with the icons in the editor.

Some time when you have a bit spare (hurr hurr) it'd be cool if you could add some short team profiles to your site and just briefly outline who works on what.

It's an interesting idea, in fact in the documentation you can see the main author of each of the assets already. Tho some of us are kind of jack of all trades, so it would be difficult to specify an exact role, but I'll comment it to the team :)

The US icons are invisible in the editor. The Russian OpFor all are visible but the US just has blank lines where the icon and name should be. I can however see and select the US units once clicking on the black line. Also, there are no US helicopters.

That's weird, that shouldn't happen ( you should have proper icons and texts, and also all the US helicopters: AH64, UH60M and CH47 ). In fact we haven't had any report on that direction. What version of the mod are you using? And what Arma 3 version? Are you using any other mod?

Question, do you allow to release this to public?

As far as you use the mod as requirement, and don't modify directly any of our files, you don't even need our permission :)

Edited by MistyRonin

That's weird, that shouldn't happen ( you should have proper icons and texts, and also all the US helicopters: AH64, UH60M and CH47 ). In fact we haven't had any report on that direction. What version of the mod are you using? And what Arma 3 version? Are you using any other mod?QUOTE]

I just downloaded the mod (US and Russian separately) from armaholic so I assume its the latest version.

Still on 1.32.

I am using (way too many) other mods.

I will try it without other mods as I assume that's the problem.

EDIT: After removing all other mods the problem surprisingly remains. There are four blank lines under BluFor, each has 6 categories to choose from (IFV, Tank, ect). Still no choppers.

I will re-download and unpack. Could the problem be that im not using the latest Arma version?

EDIT 2: Fixed. For some reason all the pbos were not included in the initial folder. After re-downloading it works fine. So DISREGARD

Just take away that im excited to play your (probably great) mod.

Edited by SouthernSmoke

Is there a way to use zeroing while using rpg-7 with iron-sight only?

So I hear that the Russian Marines are coming :cool:

Could this mean 6b7-1M's given how common they were then, and are still now?

Hey there,

I don't know how to install the beta. I did everything like it's told in the instruction but it doesn't run... The standard 0.3.5. is running but there isn't any bmp 3. Could someone help me, please?

P.s. sorry for my bad english

Hey there,

I don't know how to install the beta. I did everything like it's told in the instruction but it doesn't run... The standard 0.3.5. is running but there isn't any bmp 3. Could someone help me, please?

P.s. sorry for my bad english

what did you download ? us only ru only ? or Escalation