He is absolutely correct, and multiple users in this thread have echoed his request. You guys don't seem very friendly to your community.

Really?

Hours and hours of work on a project they devoted to passionatly then shared with all of us for free is not "Friendly" ?

Replys to people ASAP on issues reported and requests is not friendly?

Enriching ARMA3 with something that was quite frankly needed for alot of people was not a friendly idea or thing to do?

Do you want them to start handing out virtual hugs?

This is something they have done for free,they work extremely hard on it,and its pressure at times....In a work place we work hard,we vent at times by people who throw redicouous comments/orders at us,this is not their "workplace",this is not for profit but they still do it,so they have a rite to say what they like.You didnt give them money for their product.

Simply appreciate that they are human,not sitting around 24hours a day waiting to fullfill requests and make you feel all warm inside with "friendly" remarks

I hope he sends me a PM to request what he wants to see in the future RHS releases. Until then, I'll take his post simply as piggy-backing off of some post that he took advantage to in order to enable some sort of negative feedback to RHS.

Like I said, I'm open to all ideas, I'm probably the least busy member of RHS currently.

If anyone has any, ANY issues at all, feel free to shoot me a PM on the forums and I'll do my absolute best to send it to the busy guys and get some feedback.

Respectfully,

Steven AKA Wilco

Well then get someone else to represent you in your thread. Posts like this:

Are plain out rude, and not helpful to anyone.

If you think that's rude you need to get out more.

Hello!

First of all, congratulations for the mod, I use it with my clan on each mission, it's just :icon_dj:.

I browsed through the documentation provided but I have not found the page who explains how to change the firing modes ( TOP, DIR... ) for the Javelin.

Is this feature available? Thanks. ;)

Keep it up!

Hello!

First of all, congratulations for the mod, I use it with my clan on each mission, it's just :icon_dj:.

I browsed through the documentation provided but I have not found the page who explains how to change the firing modes ( TOP, DIR... ) for the Javelin.

Is this feature available? Thanks. ;)

Keep it up!

The AGM mod is what allows the Javelin to use top down attack mode as its an AGM feature. They just made it compatible with that feature.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I just tried and... indeed it works :) Thanks.

Hi,

If you look at PWS, since the US mod requires the RU mod, you only need to tell PWS to install the US mod and the RU mod will be automatically installed as a dependency. You don't actually need to have both mods on your mod list. Also, not having a separate mod is good, with different folder names you'd have to download the mod twice if you once join a server running the separate mods and then again when joining a server running the combined version.

With AiA standalone I'm not sure why the mods aren't completely separate (as far as I'm aware SA includes the TP stuff), it would probably be better if no content was duplicated and instead a dependency would have been used, but then again for non-PWS users it's easier to have a 1-click download of AIA SA which is likely the reason. In PWS having multiple mods is not a problem as long as the dependencies are properly defined.

Are plain out rude, and not helpful to anyone.

That's funny because easily the rudest thing I've seen in this thread is you demanding they respond to your request...

Still waiting for an answer on this MistyRonin

...and now throwing a tantrum because the answer wasn't "yes sir, right away Mr. Kieranator".

Gentleman....for now on, if you have any complaints or features for RHS that you either A. Want to see, or B. Have not yet been addressed after five/six replies, then please feel free to PM me.

I am now the PR representative for RHS. Shoot me a quick message and I will do my best to make sure it gets addressed to the modelers/animators/coders/texture artist.

I am an active duty Marine so please give maybe two-three days for a response. I will promise you that I will do my best to take care of what you guys want to see and any issues that have been unresolved.

Respectfully,

Steven AKA Wilco

Cuold i have some help guys? I'd like to know how the optics works, especially the bmp 2 optic.

I tried to look in the documentation, but there's only the key you have to use.

How does the optic work? How can I misure distance and elevation? I had no luck on google

Thank you to the entire team for creating this amazing content. It has really put new life into ArmA, alongside DragonFyre and Blastcore.

The attention to detail is amazing.

Cuold i have some help guys? I'd like to know how the optics works, especially the bmp 2 optic.

I tried to look in the documentation, but there's only the key you have to use.

How does the optic work? How can I misure distance and elevation? I had no luck on google

The sights in general still need some tweaking for ranges. Its an ongoing issue which we are starting to look at more seriously. But in reality you would use the range scale on the left (2,7m height, just a bit more than the 2,4 of the abrams height) to measure the distance to vehicle. Then use PgUp PgDown buttons to zero in the weapon.

The sights in general still need some tweaking for ranges. Its an ongoing issue which we are starting to look at more seriously. But in reality you would use the range scale on the left (2,7m height, just a bit more than the 2,4 of the abrams height) to measure the distance to vehicle. Then use PgUp PgDown buttons to zero in the weapon.

On the issue of zeroing. The m249 and its m145 sight are zeroed to 700 - 800 meter markings. The sight picture is way off. In case you guys didnt know about it.

On the issue of zeroing. The m249 and its m145 sight are zeroed to 700 - 800 meter markings. The sight picture is way off. In case you guys didnt know about it.

yup we did, something went terribly wrong there :)

I have a question for you guys , do you plan on adding Surpat uniforms in some of the future updates , altho it's used by Russian Special Forces only i think but would be nice to have.

And awesome job so far on mod guys ! :)

Dear Soul_Assassin,

I am a great fan of your mods but for some reason it takes 3 hours for me to download it and on the steam workshop it goes way faster. Is it possible for you to post it on the steam workshop? I am aware about the limit size of the file's but maybe its possible for you to put it in seperate files like American Weapons, Russian Weapons, American Vehicles, Russian Vehicles, Russian Clothing and American Clothing. I Hope that this can work it would take me lesser time to download becouse the torrent takes even longer for me and other people that i have talked too tought it was a good idea to post it on this topic.

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

With Kind Regards,

Bengel

Dear Soul_Assassin,

I am a great fan of your mods but for some reason it takes 3 hours for me to download it and on the steam workshop it goes way faster. Is it possible for you to post it on the steam workshop? I am aware about the limit size of the file's but maybe its possible for you to put it in seperate files like American Weapons, Russian Weapons, American Vehicles, Russian Vehicles, Russian Clothing and American Clothing. I Hope that this can work it would take me lesser time to download becouse the torrent takes even longer for me and other people that i have talked too tought it was a good idea to post it on this topic.

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

With Kind Regards,

Bengel

This unfortunately will not be possible as it will be just way too much effort and impossible to maintain. Also I think there are some pbos that are over the limit just by themselves. You have the option to download from Armaholic and Play WithSix btw. Also soon enough we should be making an announcement that will make people who dont like torrents happy :).

Also, isn't there some controversy over the Steam Workshop and Valve's EULA regarding it that anything you upload you effectively surrender your rights of ownership to Valve or some-such? I may be wrong but I seem to remember vaguely reading something a while back about Valve being dicks over something.

It was solved when Valve changed the EULA.

Afaik they now have only the rights to use the Workshop material for PR purposes.

Hey there,

this is a absolut beauty!! Love your work and apreciate it so much that you put your spare time in this to make this game even more fun for us!

Having said this I still got a question ... you did a good job on the lights for the HMMWV as well as on the M1 but for some reason you did more or less leave the M2 out in the rain and thats kind of sad - is there any way of fixing this?

Yeah I know some will start now " in war there is no need for lights" but like it or not there is need for this and I am only asking nicely and not demanding anything.

If I would know how than I would fix it myself and contribute it to the makers but could not find where to do so.

Thx Michael

You mean there are some problems with light on M2 IFV's series?

Hey,

yes on the BUSK III there are no rear lights at all and on the Busk I there are so extremly dimm that they are hardly visible at all ...... the headlights seem sort of milky like on old headlights but that could be just me bt yes the tail lights are the real problem

Thanks a lot.

Keep up the good work and thanks for doing this for us players.