Anyone has suffered this bug? At first I thought it was due to overweight but it happens with other lighters hmmwvs like the M998

Any workaround? :(

It's a bug we are aware of and already corrected in our internal version. :)

---------- Post added at 20:01 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

I'm looking for a PvP game modes that has a faster pace.

Check for TvT missions in the mission's forum. Or learn how to use the editor :)

Arma 3 how to remove RHS escalation message to disable extended armor?

I disabled already, but the message still appears ..

Check if extended armor is disabled in difficult setting you are using (recruit, veteran, etc.). If it still showing up that means you did something wrong. You can check if it's ok by typing in debug console (accessible by ESC while in editor) difficultyEnabled "armor"

Plus, i don't even know why we're still arguing about that when i already said that the best solution would be to add 3D variants of the said optics, and keep the 2D ones, so everyone would be happy.

imo it is wasting of resources, there are more urgent things now.

Wait I thought extended armor setting was for like player vests or something,... is it relevant to RHS stuff for the armor or... ??? :confused:

It increase armour for everything - vehicles, vests, soldiers, etc. With that thing turned on, Abrams tanks will engage they furious immortality mode

Check if extended armor is disabled in difficult setting you are using (recruit, veteran, etc.). If it still showing up that means you did something wrong. You can check if it's ok by typing in debug console (accessible by ESC while in editor) difficultyEnabled "armor"

imo it is wasting of resources, there are more urgent things now.

extended armor is disabled, destivei, restarted the arma3, but still displays the message, it may be because my ArmA is in another language, can this be?

Arma isn't like COD where everything is perfect 100% of the time.
Its almost as if Arma simulates your arms being able to move independently from your head and eyes instead of you being a rotate-a-turret like in Call of Duty, Battlefield and Counter Strike.

Wow, I guess you were too busy invoking the Godwin's Law of the BI forums (if you don't agree with me, you must like COD/BF/Generic-FPS) that you didn't even realize that BI copied the implementation of 3D scopes from COD/BF...

I'll just do it myself I guess.

Right..

---------- Post added at 00:39 ---------- Previous post was at 00:38 ----------

Can you please add an M4A1 with a Carryhandle to this mod?

Still waiting for an answer on this MistyRonin

Still waiting for an answer on this MistyRonin

Ok, here it comes the answer: Yes, we can ( Obama power ).

But the question is will we? It depends on what the team decides ( basically if any member is willing to do it ).

Ok, here it comes the answer: Yes, we can ( Obama power ).

But the question is will we? It depends on what the team decides ( basically if any member is willing to do it ).

It's really easy to do, and the carryhandle M4 already has the same model. The non-carryhandle ironsights are extremely hard to use, and without a carryhandle M4A1 there is no USAF weapon that has carryhandle ironsights and fully automatic fire.

My previous message got lost in the thread, but could you RHS guys sort out the keybinds to their own menu using the CBA Keybinding.

The current implementation of using countermeasure buttons is sub-par and not at all self-explainatory.

My previous message got lost in the thread, but could you RHS guys sort out the keybinds to their own menu using the CBA Keybinding.

The current implementation of using countermeasure buttons is sub-par and not at all self-explainatory.

Personally I find the current system more than adequate and would prefer RHS wasn't burdened with any dependencies.

Maybe asked before but there a black suppressor available?

For which gun? The AK one is black right, and afaik the m16/m4 one is just the vanilla 556 supressor which is black i thought.

Sorry I'm talking about the M4 one. I have only a tan version

We are happy with the actual system. No need to change it.

Too bad. It really feels like a weak implementation. Gotta go and unbind those buttons then.

Who are you referring to with "we"?

My previous message got lost in the thread, but could you RHS guys sort out the keybinds to their own menu using the CBA...

+1

Who are you referring to with "we"?

We as in RHS team members, we commented it :)

Edited by MistyRonin

Is it possible that you guys can make an additional sidearm version of M320 in future? It's basically copying current config with changing base class from Rifle_Base_F to Pistol_Base_F and adjusting the model position to fit the vanilla pistol stance animation (with normal model it floats about 10cm above hands).

It would be really cool to have this since for example some SOF units are basically using M320 as a sidearm, stored in a holster on a vest or a belt.

They already have nuclear artillery shells.

They do? Where?

So why did you guys include the USMC vehicles/factions even though the Marines themselves aren't in the mod yet?

Edited by (2142)Gen.Reaper

They do? Where?

So why did you guys include the USMC vehicles/factions even though the Marines themselves aren't in the mod yet?

Because the RHS team have included a USMC M1A1 HC.

Because the vehicles ( HUMMWVs and M1A1FEP ) were ready.