@BullHorn

Okay, tested it now and I can confirm that 350 & 400 zeroings and they are quite off (I will try to tweak them later) , yet till 300m it works fine so I'm little bit confused about that 200=300m.

Anyway, here is another small feature: AT4 peephole is now movable :) peephole_m.jpg

Brilliant !

Any chance you guys will transfer this lovely-ness over to CUP AT4 ?

Or would that be completely outside of mod scope ?

@BullHorn

Okay, tested it now and I can confirm that 350 & 400 zeroings and they are quite off (I will try to tweak them later) , yet till 300m it works fine so I'm little bit confused about that 200=300m.

Anyway, here is another small feature: AT4 peephole is now movable :) http://reyhard.armacenter.pl/arma3/peephole_m.jpg

In my video, the 2nd shot was ranged from 300m but the AT4 was zeroed to 100m and it was a direct hit.

In my video, the 2nd shot was ranged from 300m but the AT4 was zeroed to 100m and it was a direct hit.

Are you sure? After firing launcher gets replaced to non fire able version and shows default zeroing (100m). Other than that I don't have any idea what might be wrong with 100-300m zeroings on your side as I can't replicate it. Can you post mods that are you using?

@serjames - well, I promised to handle all those a2 ports to kju so many months ago yet I can't find time to do it finally, haha. keep fingers crossed ;)

I've been viewing that site for about 10 hours. But I couldn't find the class name for EKP 1S-03.

There were EKP-1 Kobra, EKP-1B Kobra, EKP-1C Kobra EKP-1D Kobra, though. But B, C, D has been removed when I visited it just now.

I've been viewing that site for about 10 hours. But I couldn't find the class name for EKP 1S-03.

There were EKP-1 Kobra, EKP-1B Kobra, EKP-1C Kobra EKP-1D Kobra, though. But B, C, D has been removed when I visited it just now.

There is a single Kobra sight available within RHS at this moment

http://doc.rhsmods.org/index.php/AFRF_Attachments

hello, great mods guys. We played PVP last night with approx 20 guys, DTAS with this mod, CBA, JSRS, and some other client side mods, we had sound issues mainly with the AK's, didnt hear firing, just bullets hitting around us, most players had this issue, we disabled JSRS and it was still an issue. Hopefully this isnt a repost, just FYI.

hello, great mods guys. We played PVP last night with approx 20 guys, DTAS with this mod, CBA, JSRS, and some other client side mods, we had sound issues mainly with the AK's, didnt hear firing, just bullets hitting around us, most players had this issue, we disabled JSRS and it was still an issue. Hopefully this isnt a repost, just FYI.

Could you list all the mods please.

Were you playing in a dedicated server?

The B, C and D classnames were just for the models of the EKP-1 with alternate reticle patterns. You can cycle through them with [ctrl + NUM-/] while the Kobra is attached to your weapon.

Can anyone recommend a PvP Multiplayer game mode that doesn't include AI or include minimum numbers of AI?

The B, C and D classnames were just for the models of the EKP-1 with alternate reticle patterns. You can cycle through them with [ctrl + NUM-/] while the Kobra is attached to your weapon.

yup, da12thMonkey is right.

will you add nuclear, chemical and biological warfare ?

They already have nuclear artillery shells.

They do not take into consideration cheekweld nor is

Its almost as if Arma simulates your arms being able to move independently from your head and eyes instead of you being a rotate-a-turret like in Call of Duty, Battlefield and Counter Strike.

I'll just do it myself I guess.

Can anyone recommend a PvP Multiplayer game mode that doesn't include AI or include minimum numbers of AI?

Definitely not the right place to post that request...try creating a thread on the appropriate forum section, you will find someone to help for sure. And please delete that post here, as here is only to discuss RHS Escalation.

Anyway I'm falling in love more and more with this mod XD Just a suggestion, if possible: can we have a laser/torch combo also in only black and only sand camo ? Actually laser is camo and torch is black...

Of course I meant missions for RHS. I saw many screenshots in this thread showing maps that are different from Stratis and Altis. I'd like to know what game modes they are playing. ArmA 3 is the only installment in ArmA series that I have played. I'm currently running a RHS Enhanced A3Wasteland. I'm looking for a PvP game modes that has a faster pace.

I

Anyone has suffered this bug? At first I thought it was due to overweight but it happens with other lighters hmmwvs like the M998

Any workaround? :( Edited by Churrofighter

What's the file name of the BECTI mission that comes with the mod? I'd like to set up a dedicated server.

Arma 3 how to remove RHS escalation message to disable extended armor?

I disabled already, but the message still appears ..

That's a matter of taste.

That's not a matter of taste. While i agree on the fact that 3D optics aren't near a perfect state, 2D textures for scopes is just plain shameful in 2015 and should remain on some STALKER mods.

Plus, i don't even know why we're still arguing about that when i already said that the best solution would be to add 3D variants of the said optics, and keep the 2D ones, so everyone would be happy.