No offence taken, but you must also understand that if something is done the way we do it there must be a reason, and in this case it is a case of need for major modification to our already quite complex automated build process.

While it can be used in such a way, the original intent of signatures is to verify authors and the fact that pbos were not modified by cheaters. A different form of version control should be introduced by bis, config based.

RHS team

Im still getting the graphical bug on some US scopes in new version.Do you know the one im refering to?Where a light blue light source eminates elongated from the scope to the ground around unit?

Usually comes from M249.

Using the m1a2 mbt I was able to fire multiple default shells through a Chinook without blowing up the chopper. They just went right through. Switched to the he round and it blew up in 2 shots. I thought it was really cool to see the difference but it's it accurate?

Yes, in general, APFSDS rounds, are just long dense rods made from steel, tungsten alloy or depleted uranium alloy and are designed to be used only against heavy armored vehicles, they go through lightweight materials with ease causing minimal damage.

On the other hand HEAT, MPAT or HE rounds, will explode and cause much more damage against such soft targets, while their effectiveness against hard targets like tanks is much smaller.

RHS team

Im still getting the graphical bug on some US scopes in new version.Do you know the one im refering to?Where a light blue light source eminates elongated from the scope to the ground around unit?

Usually comes from M249.

What US scopes were you using and with which weapons? Also are you using any additional mod? Would you mind taking some screens?

What US scopes were you using and with which weapons? Also are you using any additional mod? Would you mind taking some screens?

Its the default scope on the US M249.Cant remember name (m60 maybe)

Had same issue in 3.0,posted about it and thought RHS team was aware of it.Possibly i was one of only a few who had the issue via a mod conflict.

Mods im using:

Massis spetsnaz/veihicles

massis nato/spz weapons

SMA weapons

CAF Aggressors

HLC(ALL weapon packs)

SG335 weapon mod(name eludes me)

SUD russians

RDS east static/tanks APCs.

ADSG

Iv no time to test removing readding all these in a hurry,but if this issue isnt happening to others and you cant check these mods il try get around to it ASAP,and let you know what compatibilites issues i find.Apoligies woulda done this in 3.0 but assumed the problem was known and being looked at for fix.

EDIT: Only happening on M249 when default scope is attatched

Absolutely fantastic update guys, wonderfull job.

Its the default scope on the US M249.Cant remember name (m60 maybe)

Had same issue in 3.0,posted about it and thought RHS team was aware of it.Possibly i was one of only a few who had the issue via a mod conflict.

Mods im using:

Massis spetsnaz/veihicles

massis nato/spz weapons

SMA weapons

CAF Aggressors

HLC(ALL weapon packs)

SG335 weapon mod(name eludes me)

SUD russians

RDS east static/tanks APCs.

ADSG

Iv no time to test removing readding all these in a hurry,but if this issue isnt happening to others and you cant check these mods il try get around to it ASAP,and let you know what compatibilites issues i find.Apoligies woulda done this in 3.0 but assumed the problem was known and being looked at for fix.

EDIT: Only happening on M249 when default scope is attatched

Hmmm, might be that one of mods cause problems. I do not have such problems, tough I also use plenty of other mods, some of them same as you like HLC or RDS.

Could we expect 3D optics in RHS somedays ? That ELCAN model is way, waaaay too good to be wasted with some old ass 2D texture.

Thanks.

At the very least there can be a little script added for version control. Though signatures do a much better job compared to any other available option (as in, that doesn't require BIS to change something). Having to script it individually for each mission or creating an additional version control mod to do it is just creating a lot of work for no really good reason.

I think it was not posted here. Jester814 tests version 0.3.5 with Gurdy. :)

Enjoy. ;)

Hi !

I have a sound probleme with USAF :

In multiplayers, we do not hear the sounds of the weapons of the other players, whether it is basic weapons or weapons of mods.

We deactivated the USAF and sounds returned.

Have you a solution?

Thank you

Is it version 0.3.5?

Do you use other mods that can and probably are causing conflicts? AFAIK with vanilla + RHS there are no sound problems.

I have a sound probleme with USAF :

Are you using by any chance a mod called EODS?

Could we expect 3D optics in RHS somedays ? That ELCAN model is way, waaaay too good to be wasted with some old ass 2D texture.

I've resisted posting as such because 2D vs 3D battle scopes is a slightly divisive topic (and I suspect the RHS team's preference is already expressed in their release) but I feel the same way about the ACOG; just beautiful and hard to give up in favour of a 3D alternative.

I've resisted posting as such because 2D vs 3D battle scopes is a slightly divisive topic (and I suspect the RHS team's preference is already expressed in their release) but I feel the same way about the ACOG; just beautiful and hard to give up in favour of a 3D alternative.

Well, I assume this solution from AGM (Or Bad benson) would probably satisfy both factions:

Well, I assume this solution from AGM (Or Bad benson) would probably satisfy both factions:

Interesting, certainly the best compromise I've seen to date. I very much hope though that the RTT portion is the outside so that the view inside the scope is at full frame rate irrespective of PIP settings (and black when PiP is OFF). Also hope they scale the view sensibly, one of the issues I perceive with making a choice between 2D and 3D is that 2D implementations to date (the above video still shows a 2D optic) always offers so much more FOV within the scope compared to a 3D scope where the scope occupies only a tiny portion of the screen.

Apologies to RHS Team for discussing this (an AGM development) here but I feel it pertains equally to certain hopes and dreams for RHS.

I made a tiny fix that removes tracer rounds from M2010 and SVD magazines and thought that it might be worth sharing. The fix seems to work client-side and does not affect other players (I'm not familiar with all this config stuff so I might be wrong here but neither I nor my friends noticed any issues).

It can be downloaded here. :)

This is such an amazing mod, the work in it is beyond the beyond.

Thank you so much, everyone that was involved in this.

Anyone can use bipods in the new M2010? Or just me cant use this ?

Btw great mod guys!

Great sounds after the update guys. The fifty cal sound really terrifying now :681:

Guarding Putins summer house:

tLpLsYD.jpg[/img]

fNCxjgF.jpg[/img]

EIdfwwh.jpg[/img]

X-CAM prototype map by Silolas team

5Ij58vc.jpg[/img]

That is his weekend summer home he only spends the weekends in the summer there, It is way to small to be his full time summer home.

That is his weekend summer home he only spends the weekends in the summer there, It is way to small to be his full time summer home.

Don't be silly.

It's obviously just the kennel. Woof!

Hi RHS team, quick report; in mission scenary "First Move" there is a problem with initial choppers, they fly too close and crash each other at the beggining.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=370269193

Thanks again for your work. Amazing stuff.

Yeah had the same problem. Couldn't wait so decided to depbo it for the time being and moved the chopper a little. Cool mission! :D

RHS team, you're doing such a great job - keep it up guys :-)

But could someone please take a look at BMP-1, BMP-2 and their variants ? Their frontal and side armor should not be penetrated by .50cal fire, yet it takes only about 5 shots from static M2 to damage its engine and make it's crew bail out (both bmps). BMP 2 - mainly the upgraded D variant, should not get damaged from .50 fire at all. From what I've read only .50cal SLAP round can penetrate both variants frontal armor, but that round I believe is not used in regular M2 that are featured in your mod.

I'd be very happy if you guys take a look at it. Thank you and have a nice day !