BTW I hope you guys like the very convienient sollution for manually controlled machine guns for tank commanders applied to T-72B tanks and M1A2SEPv1. Reyhard did really great job, and hopefully more vehicles with such armament will receive it in future. ;)

Found another bug:

Even though the "rhsusf_m1025_d_Mk19" is completely damaged (3 rpg rockets), it can still drive normally. This also applies to other Humvee variants.

Strange, what RPG's were used against it?

It might have something to do with our armor, ammunition and damage system. But you say it is completely damaged? I mean now wheels, engine completely destroyed? Do they explode?

Edited by Damian90

I have updated my additional configs for RHS latest version. So who is using it, here is updated version:

RHS Merge config (info) - GOOGLE DRIVE

ASDG JR config - GOOGLE DRIVE

And one more thanks to you RHS team, 0.3.5 is really outstanding update :)

This is great, but wish there was more visibility on this kind of updates. Anyway to have it posted on main thread or separate threads for future updates? I would hate to miss stuff like this because it is buried in pages and pages in a specific thread.

Also why not work with Ryd's on his version instead of creating multiple versions? Or is this the same he will be sharing? Thanks!

I would like to ask you guys to report all the bugs and issues in this Feedback Tracker, so it will be easier for us to correct them :)

Here in the forums is a bit messy and we may miss some issues.

Thank you!

Strange, what RPG's were used against it?

It might have something to do with our armor, ammunition and damage system. But you say it is completely damaged? I mean now heels, engine completely destroyed? Do they explode?

I'll do further testing.

I'll do further testing.

Appreciated, as for now I am unable to do so on my own, also please use our public feedback tracker. :)

Was just hyped when I saw the 0.35 release today. Looks great.

Noticed, that the UH-60M has the slingloading point configured to high. It goes through the cabin to the fuselage ceiling (Picture)

While it doesnt crate big issues in the normal flight model, it will completly screw the weight distribution in the AFM and will make the blackhawk extremly hard to control because it allways wants to roll left or right.

I will do further testings with all the Helicopters.

Thank you guys. Love the PVS15/14.

Thanks swissMAG, we had issues with that lately, perhaps not everything was fixed properly before release. Please make a note at our feedback tracker.

I'll do further testing.

This issue is caused by the cookoff feature of AGM. It's fine without it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Congrats on the new release, very excited to download.

Is anyone else unable to get the update through pws? I have 0.3 installed and it is still saying that is the latest version.

i need a wget compatible download mirror if possible :/

i am excited to check out the new features and fixes... great Mod, thx Guys!

Is anyone else unable to get the update through pws? I have 0.3 installed and it is still saying that is the latest version.

I think the guys at PWS haven't updated it yet.

??? for me it says 0.3.5 but the App crashes after downloading ~5%... :(

Outstanding job, especially the upgraded/new sounds are amazing. Had to turn down the speakers. :)

I really appreciate the effort you put in all this and I'm looking forward for more. To make this mod even "better" I will soon take advantage of the bug tracker (again). Anyway, was the Abrams FCS updated - the Wiki still says "wip"? And if yes, to which extent?

Thank you.

I think the guys at PWS haven't updated it yet.

It's up... but getting hammered that's all

@King Homer - here are some changes that I remember

• Added fire solutions for coax MG
  • Added lead calculations (dump lead with grenade button)
  • Added new proper zooms (up to 50x :P) & reticles for SEP gunner & commander (commander CITV is still veeery early state)
  • http://reyhard.armacenter.pl/arma3/cccp.jpg - accessible with binocular button. It works same as on T80 tanks and for now, it's used in M1A1 & M1A2. Second one will get proper gui later.

@King Homer - here are some changes that I remember

• Added fire solutions for coax MG
  • Added lead calculations (dump lead with grenade button)
  • Added new proper zooms (up to 50x :P) & reticles for SEP gunner & commander (commander CITV is still veeery early state)
  • http://reyhard.armacenter.pl/arma3/cccp.jpg - accessible with binocular button. It works same as on T80 tanks and for now, it's used in M1A1 & M1A2. Second one will get proper gui later.

Thanks for the quick reply Reyhard.

Two points I was wondering about (and I just want to make sure before I create an issue in your bugtracker):

* reticle size in different magnification stages (3x, 6x, ...), are the reticles supposed to increase proportional in size with each zoom level, iirc the reticle is independent of magnification level

* own vehicle speed calculation - I've done some extended testing while firing with all Abrams models on the move with different speed levels and the FCS was not calculating the tanks own movement speed, so most of the rounds fired missed

Thanks in advance for clarification.

Is it normal i cant attatch flashlights to AK family?

Will it ever be possible as US weapons have them

Awesome update, luckly I have still 3 vacation days to play it through before getting back to work lol

Quick-question: does the AN/PEQ-15+Surefire combo works as MRT combo attachments (crtl+L to toggle laser and flashlight) or you have to have both versions of the combo at your inventory and exchange them manually?

Indeed the gloves are gone, but they were kinda distorced so it looks better now, but any plans to have a gloved uniform on later releases?

And thanks Evro Malarkey for the ASDG JR compactability patch (now we can attach RHS scopes o other modded and vanilla weapons, yay!)

cheers!

Is it normal i cant attatch flashlights to AK family?

And do AK's avaiable in the mod have rails to attache such equipment in the front? No? Then nope. :)

We aim at realism, if in reality something can't be done, then it won't be done. And ArmA3 engine limitations make immposible to attache things to weapons as ad hoc sollutions using tape. :P

;2849866']Awesome update' date=' luckly I have still 3 vacation days to play it through before getting back to work lol

Quick-question: does the [b']AN/PEQ-15+Surefire combo[/b] works as MRT combo attachments (crtl+L to toggle laser and flashlight) or you have to have both versions of the combo at your inventory and exchange them manually?

Indeed the gloves are gone, but they were kinda distorced so it looks better now, but any plans to have a gloved uniform on later releases?

And thanks Evro Malarkey for the ASDG JR compactability patch (now we can attach RHS scopes o other modded and vanilla weapons, yay!)

cheers!

It uses different solution - ctrl+c (next CM mode key) switch attachment mode

* reticle size in different magnification stages (3x, 6x, ...), are the reticles supposed to increase proportional in size with each zoom level, iirc the reticle is independent of magnification level

* own vehicle speed calculation - I've done some extended testing while firing with all Abrams models on the move with different speed levels and the FCS was not calculating the tanks own movement speed, so most of the rounds fired missed

there is no delta-d calculation or whatever it's called in Abrams - still didn't found time to make some math for that.

as for reticles, I based it on SB and I couldn't find any other reliable sources so if you have some more info about you are more than welcome to post it.

Edited by Reyhard