Stop thinking of USAF as a standalone. It is not. You NEED AFRF to play with USAF.

Yes yes, i now i see this is not standalone (you post before see my last edit ;)). My teammate confused me, for this i think USAF is a standalone :yay:

anyone now the faction name of the new insurgents ?

found it out !

faction needed for ALiVE is "rhs_faction_insurgents"

Edited by maquez
found faction name

Congrats RHS team for the amazing mod.. Thanks a lot..

Can we deploy bipods? Can you guys add some silencers for M4's because you are using default ARMA 3 silencers, it sucks. But except that every thing is amazing...

Second feedback:

- M230 work well from 50 to 250, but with 300 mark fail, you need adjust at 300 but aiming with 350 mark. And with 350 adjusted need aim more down.

- With AT4 is difficult impact every time. At different distances, need use different parts of the sight for impact (with sight adjusted at correct distance, 200 for 200).

- RPG can not allow adjust sight, i guess you already know, but I informed if a case.

- PSO1 have no correct mark size, for exemple enemy at 800m need use 10 mark for estimate range.

Edited by Legolasindar

In Leights OPFOR Pack, the M1A1HC inherits from class rhsusf_m1a1hc_d - did you change the classname? In RHS files I only found rhsusf_m1a1fep_d, which has the model of m1a1hc_d. Also ingame there isn't an M1A1HC available anymore, but an M1A1FEP - wiki still says M1A1HC with classname rhsusf_m1a1hc_d. Missions built with v0.3.0 which had an M1A1HC in it give an error message about not finding the M1A1HC (http://i.imgur.com/3ePzS13.png, this timy only RHS loaded).

Yes, the class name and vehicle name changed, because what we actually have is M1A1FEP in early configuration like the ones sended to Afghanistan, not the actuall M1A1HC which is not yet modelled.

Wiki needs update in this case.

Edited by Damian90

Great Stuff!

But there's 2 light weapon problems:

1.It's not XPS3 but EXPS3.EXPS3 has a high mount to fit 3X MAG,and it's the version in the game.

2.I can not switch between AN/PEQ-15 and M952V when I press Ctrl+C in the game.

2.I can not switch between AN/PEQ-15 and M952V when I press Ctrl+C in the game.

You need to rebind the "select countermeasure" macro in the controls option, i had a default macro set to Ctrl+G

I have updated my additional configs for RHS latest version. So who is using it, here is updated version:

RHS Merge config (info) - GOOGLE DRIVE

ASDG JR config - GOOGLE DRIVE

And one more thanks to you RHS team, 0.3.5 is really outstanding update :)

Guys, what's the difference between your XPS3 and AN/PEQ-15A and vanilla holosight and lasersight?

Second feedback:

- M230 work well from 50 to 250, but with 300 mark fail, you need adjust at 300 but aiming with 350 mark. And with 350 adjusted need aim more down.

- With AT4 is difficult impact every time. At different distances, need use different parts of the sight for impact (with sight adjusted at correct distance, 200 for 200).

- RPG can not allow adjust sight, i guess you already know, but I informed if a case.

- PSO1 have no correct mark size, for exemple enemy at 800m need use 10 mark for estimate range.

RPG you mean the iron sight? If so its a problem with specialWeapons that have interchangeable rockets. Adjustable sights break.

PSO ranging was fine for 800m man last time I checked. But at this distance with such small zoom the margin of error is very large so its hard to tell.

I have updated my additional configs for RHS latest version. So who is using it, here is updated version:

Can you please upload it on dropbox or megaupload? I can't download it from google drive

nvm :)

AGM and ammo cooking off are placed on the edge of your vehicles instead of the center. This happened after the latest update. Not a big issue but still :)

AGM and ammo cooking off are placed on the edge of your vehicles instead of the center. This happened after the latest update. Not a big issue but still :)

This might not be something we are able to fix. We are still working on armor, ammunition and damage system, what is in the mod right now is still not exactly what we want to have, but it is much improved compared to 0.3.0 version.

The icon of the "RHS_M6" seems to be a bit off. Look here and here.

Yeah I will put that issue in to our internal issues tracker, we need to check again consistency of editor icons and real time vehicles placement.

Thanks for reminding.

Hi , on the new release, Mh47 pilot can exit o eject, copilot and crew can

Yeah I will put that issue in to our internal issues tracker, we need to check again consistency of editor icons and real time vehicles placement.

Thanks for reminding.

I wish BI would take care of those small things so quickly ;)

I wish BI would take care of those small things so quickly ;)

Well do not expect a hotfix, it will be probably fixed for general public in 0.4 version of the mod, so at least for now you need to live with this bug.

Unless Soul_Assassin says something else. ;)

Edited by Damian90

Well do not expect a hotfix, it would be probably fixed for general public in 0.4 version of the mod, so at least for now you need to live with this bug.

Unless Soul_Assassin says something else. ;)

To be honest, I didn't expect it will be fixed at all ;P

Did you guys remove the glove intentionally? cause i can't see it from change log and the trim of sleeve looks not good, maybe you guys forgot it?

Did you guys remove the glove intentionally? cause i can't see it from change log and the trim of sleeve looks not good, maybe you guys forgot it?

AFAIK it was intentional, why? I don't know as I was more focused on vehicular content development than infantry one.

Thanks for this !

Here is my personel dropbox link, which my community uses, don't expect insane speeds *Link removed, bandwith limit exceeded lol* Pm me if you need a link

Edited by R3vo