What is preprogrammed keys to deploy bipods? Because i've changed default a3 keybindings a while ago.

Super impressed with the RHS team right now.

You guys have really out done yourselves. A lot of modders in the community have yet to put out their post holiday updates, and to be frank I was kind of expecting you guys would be one of the last to do so given the sheer size and scope of this MOD. Nevertheless, you have me, and I'm sure others in the A3 community, at a loss for words.

Excellent job. :D

:omg:

how does both flashlight and laser on a weapon work in A3? Can we use them independently?

I test it and yes it works independently , you need to press Ctrl + C (or Second counter mesure mode key)

In Leights OPFOR Pack, the M1A1HC inherits from class rhsusf_m1a1hc_d - did you change the classname? In RHS files I only found rhsusf_m1a1fep_d, which has the model of m1a1hc_d. Also ingame there isn't an M1A1HC available anymore, but an M1A1FEP - wiki still says M1A1HC with classname rhsusf_m1a1hc_d. Missions built with v0.3.0 which had an M1A1HC in it give an error message about not finding the M1A1HC (http://i.imgur.com/3ePzS13.png, this timy only RHS loaded).

Yep I checked the marine version of the M1A and it is rhsusf_m1a1fep_d. I believe somewhere along the lines the class name got changed. Or is a completely different version of the tank that got snuck in there.

Edit: I just dug through my old mission and this was the classname of the Marine tank i had down rhsusf_m1a1hc_d.

Edited by Raytesh

In Leights OPFOR Pack, the M1A1HC inherits from class rhsusf_m1a1hc_d - did you change the classname? In RHS files I only found rhsusf_m1a1fep_d, which has the model of m1a1hc_d. Also ingame there isn't an M1A1HC available anymore, but an M1A1FEP - wiki still says M1A1HC with classname rhsusf_m1a1hc_d. Missions built with v0.3.0 which had an M1A1HC in it give an error message about not finding the M1A1HC (http://i.imgur.com/3ePzS13.png, this timy only RHS loaded).

Our M1A1HC's classname was corrected to be an M1A1FEP, sorry. :(

Few other issues I've noticed, the ACOG still seems to be off by 100M, the new Leopold has all the ranging in the scope making it look cluttered but you can't use the ranging in the scope properly, and the m135 optic doesn't really function at all now.

Hm, your site seems to be down. Overloaded? Can't download it so I guess I'm going to have to wait for Armaholic.

EDIT: Site is back up. Downloading now! :)

Edited by AntonioAJC

Your web site is down.Hope you can fix it.Because both Armaholic and Play with Six is not so fast for me.

Always great to see another update with this mod. I noticed something purely cosmetic from a retexuring standpoint though:

In the config files for the Mi-8 and the Mi-24, it states that "there is additional tail_decals selection to hide, useful for retexturing." However, there still is no slot under "hiddenselctions" for the "tail_decals" section for 99.9% of the choppers for the Russian factions, so you still can't get rid of the BBC ROSSIYA text if you're doing a retexture of a chopper for a different nation/faction. As far as I can tell, the only Russian chopper in RHS that you can actually alter the tail decal on is the civilian flagged Mi-8AMT, which appears to be the only one (that I can see) that has that "hiddenselections" option for "tail_decals."

I know it's not a high-priority feature, but just I'm super eager to do some re texturing, and the RHS ports of the Arma 2 Russian helicopter are my preference as they're such high quality. I'm also just checking to see if I'm just being stupid and missing something obvious here.

you need to add that section in config it's not enabled by default. Civilian Mi8 is just example how it works and it will do the trick for all mi 24 and mi8. Also, try to open pbo as there are few skins from a2 avaiable.

As for a2 cars, retexturing may be enabled by changing camog1 to camo1 etc

Few other issues I've noticed, the ACOG still seems to be off by 100M, the new Leopold has all the ranging in the scope making it look cluttered but you can't use the ranging in the scope properly, and the m135 optic doesn't really function at all now.

The Horus H58 reticle of the M2010 Leupold should be fine for ranging: a guy at 450m should be 4 mils large, while a guy at 900m will be 2 mils. Every line in that scope is 1 mil apart while the dots between the lines mark at 0.5 mil.

btw site is back up.

The Horus H58 reticle of the M2010 Leupold should be fine for ranging: a guy at 450m should be 4 mils large, while a guy at 900m will be 2 mils. Every line in that scope is 1 mil apart while the dots between the lines mark at 0.5 mil.

btw site is back up.

That reticle always gets me. Its soo nice but yet soo cluttered at the same time. Now if only we could slap that into a Leupold Mk 4 spotting scope.

Our M1A1HC's classname was corrected to be an M1A1FEP, sorry. :(

Nah, no problem, when we know it, we can work with it :D.

- The requirement for AFRF is still needed for now.

- The abrams solution shout be recalculated after selecting every round

- AFG not critical for now

- Bipods also not supercritical

-But you put a standalone link for download USF, but this standalone USF not work, when i try to launch, this get me some errors, and cant launch a mission. I need download AFRF, copy this files, and paste in USF version. Not have sense :confused:

- But the FCS solution not work if recalculated for non APFSDS, the round impact some meters away.

-But you put a standalone link for download USF, but this standalone USF not work, when i try to launch, this get me some errors, and cant launch a mission. I need download AFRF, copy this files, and paste in USF version. Not have sense :confused:

For some people it is easier to download two packages than one big one. AFRF can also be used standalone. And if you already have AFRF and suddenly want to add USAF you dont need to redownload whole escalation. In the readme it clearely states that AFRF is required: http://www.rhsmods.org/mods/usf3#readme

Edit: 3,333th post :D

Edited by Soul_Assassin

ugh no Armaholic link :(

Hate using torrents :(

Then USAF is not a standalone version, I had understood that yes, but I see not, hence my confusion.

Edited by Legolasindar

Hehe, Well hopefully we'll get to post 6,666 Alex ;)

Congrats to all our team @ RHS for another fanstastic release :)

Now we can look forward to 0.4 with many new things to come ;)

For some people it is easier to download two packages than one big one. AFRF can also be used standalone. And if you already have AFRF and suddenly want to add USAF you dont need to redownload whole escalation. In the readme it clearely states that AFRF is required: http://www.rhsmods.org/mods/usf3#readme

Edit: 3,333th post :D

For some people need to download 1.45 GB for use two files of 10MB have non sense :rolleyes: (many people have internet connections of 6 Mbps (150k/s), it is more easier include a folder in USAF version named "Files for USAF standalone", and this solution all :p

Stop thinking of USAF as a standalone. It is not. You NEED AFRF to play with USAF.