What a cheery response!

I can actually show you my sources, this one's from a 2013 assessment of alternatives that clearly states the M2A3's carrying capacity being 7 personnel: http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/44044-GCV.pdf

I think this clearly reinforces my point that having only 6 passenger seats instead of 7 for the M2A3 is incorrect, and is a positive thing that could be addressed by the RHS mod. While it may not seem huge, it really starts to add up when we are 4 men short for a platoon, and 8 men, almost an entire squad short with two!

In the mean time I am going to post up the workaround here once it is fully functional, so that anyone who wants to can utilize it as well.

I dont think arguing is going to get you want. No matter what your sources say. You made a request, they said they will look into it. Leave it alone now.

We are prepping for release. To get you guys even wetter yet I'll leak the changelogs for the upcoming version ;)

AFRF

USAF

:) coming soon...

Holly molly, I'm wet!!!

What a cheery response!

I can actually show you my sources, this one's from a 2013 assessment of alternatives that clearly states the M2A3's carrying capacity being 7 personnel: http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/44044-GCV.pdf

I think this clearly reinforces my point that having only 6 passenger seats instead of 7 for the M2A3 is incorrect, and is a positive thing that could be addressed by the RHS mod. While it may not seem huge, it really starts to add up when we are 4 men short for a platoon, and 8 men, almost an entire squad short with two!

In the mean time I am going to post up the workaround here once it is fully functional, so that anyone who wants to can utilize it as well.

It's not a cheery response.

We know about the capability of the Bradley beeing able to transport more soldiers since beginning of Dec 2014 when someone actually opened a tracker: http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=47

The first thing we did was to adjust the groups accor4ding to the seats of all Bradleys so every seat is used.

When, and even if, we do that work-over (which is not just writing somwhere "passengersAllowed = 7;"), totally depends on what is still planned, and if someone with the knowledge has a little bit of time to do that.

So, instead of arguing: Play the game, and if you are unhappy or you want features, go into out feedback tracker and post them there, together with source material.

"+ Added patchless infantry model with insignia support"

And this is why I love you guys. You listened, you heard, you gave us what we wanted, plus a whole lot more.

And this is why I love you guys. You listened, you heard, you gave us what we wanted, plus a whole lot more.

pretty much this... THANK YOU RHS on your hard work,that list of fixes and added new stuf is big as it BIS update is sometimes,thank you for all your hard work. cant wait to get those MB download :D

What a cheery response! Bla bla bla

As I can see that your reading comprehension is a bit limited, I'll try one last time in plain English:

We DO KNOW that there are variants of the M2 family with 7 seats ( in fact in the past, I personally commented to the team the possibility of an 8th half-seat ).

But OUR model in the mod ( as in 3D model ) has only 6.

It is NOT in our short term plans to modify our model's interior ( in fact, as today, is not even in our plans at all ).

But MAYBE in the future, we will do it.

I hope this time I've been clearer :)

Edited by MistyRonin

hi,

you did a great job. just want to know if the m109a6 will get tweaked. soul_assassin´s arma 2 paladin was using a very good fcs (fire control system), you had to build up the gun first before shooting it and the two brace were animated at the back including a gunbarrel travel-lock also animated. so the arty-job was fun and challenging.

http://merit-intl.com/meritnew/_images/AFV-AF35248/AF35248-4_S.jpg <- support brace

http://data.primeportal.net/artillery/mike_high/m109a6/94%20travel%20lock%20n%20barrel.JPG <- travel-lock

I hope today. :rolleyes:

It will be released when its ready.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Posting "any news" or "is it out yet" type posts are also spam. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, Post Restriction and/or formal warning.

not sure if you guys have read it but russia is upgrading it's tank force, soo wil you ever be able (when you have spare time ofcourse it's a reqeust not a demand) to put this tank in? ----->http://www.funker530.com/russias-t-14-armata-main-battle-tank/

First things first, "Armata" platform and all vehicles based on it are still in prototype stage, nowhere is said they will be mass produced and fielded, they might be cancelled due to economic problems of Russian Federation and budget cuts or other reasons.

Second thing, team might model it, if it will reach mass production and service, and team will know for certain how it looks like.

And most important, RHS team definately won't model it aftert all these idiotic and silly 3d models or drawings created by bunch of stupid fanboys.

So for now RHS focus on things that exist in reality.

Can we see new M4 with Pmag & both flashlight & laser mounted on m4.. What about new sniper rifle...... :-(

But I am happy you update lot of stuff specially HUMVEES..

Thanks RHS TEAM..

We need more guns from you because you are the best...

New sniper riffle is the M2010 so we got it ! ;) nice changelog ! i love the suprise with the humvees !

Can we see new M4 with Pmag & both flashlight & laser mounted on m4.. What about new sniper rifle...... :-(

And all in one picture? I don't think so... :p

fr2ermW.jpg

Edited by MistyRonin

Yes they are... they released the changelog, its confirmed m8

you mean its available in newupdate ???

yes or no.. I am confused

Yes, indeed.

Humvees were not the best tho. The brakes on them were tribble. Despite that, the whole mod is the best out of all in my (and my teams) opinon. Keep up the good work. Waiting on the USMC :D

Humvees were not the best tho. The brakes on them were tribble. Despite that, the whole mod is the best out of all in my (and my teams) opinon. Keep up the good work. Waiting on the USMC :D

You'll notice a lot of changes in this weekends patch.