Hey guys, I had the mod installed before and it was working fine but now when I start ArmA it gives me the following error:

Addon 'rhsusf_c_heavyweapons' requires addon 'rhs_main'

Can't seem to fix it though. Any tips?

Thanks in advance.

When I say cold war era I mean vehicles produced during the cold war. Alot of the in game vehicles would fit into this correct ? I mean the non upgraded ones such as btr-60s.

Its because those vehicles are still in service or were in service during the time the mod is set but in the US army cold war vehicles are generally replaced quicker and are scrapped so you won't see them still in service like in Russia and so aren't in the mod.

So thanks for responding with an answer which I hope is the same as mine (remove the M320s.) Will we see the change in 0.3.5?

If we will have time to make changes then probably yes. (Do not expect M320's to be removed from mod, only squad leaders and team leaders loadout change), you must understand that whole project is moving forward and a lot of stuff must be done. Because of continous development sometimes small bugs appear or reappear and requires fixes. Small number of people actually making that stuff, can't do everything on time. I am only researcher and tester, so I try to avoid direct involvement in to development of content to not brake something. :P

I hope you understand if such changes might not eventually find their way in to 0.3.5 if team won't be able to fix this on time.

Two I've noticed that the US squad leader and team leader have M320s, they don't actually have them in real life, so will you remove them for some more realism?

In fact you are partially wrong. Our US Army advisers tell us that in certain units ( like the 82nd div ) the SL and TL may use grenade launchers.

In any case, we decided that we ( meaning I :glare: ) will remove the M320 from the SL and TL classes in the 1st Cav Div guys.

In fact you are partially wrong. Our US Army advisers tell us that in certain units ( like the 82nd div ) the SL and TL may use grenade launchers.

In any case, we decided that we ( meaning I :glare: ) will remove the M320 from the SL and TL classes in the 1st Cav Div guys.

Alright, fair enough but if you do make other divisions please check to make sure about the SL and TL if they will have a M320.

Really nice work, i love it <3 I wait for the armed humvees! :D

Edited by Reeses

1:36:30 File rhsafrf\addons\rhs_c_bmp\physx_bmp2.hpp, line 84: '/CfgVehicles/rhs_bmp2e_vdv/Wheels/L2.springStrength': Missing ';' at the end of line

1:36:30 File rhsafrf\addons\rhs_c_bmp\physx_bmp2.hpp, line 84: '/CfgVehicles/rhs_bmp2e_vdv/Wheels/L2.springStrength': Missing ';' at the end of line

What other addons/mods are you using besides RHS?

What other addons/mods are you using besides RHS?

Mods\@agm,Mods\@ASDG_JR,Mods\@Blastcore-A3-Phoenix,Mods\@CBA_A3,Mods\@hlcmods,Mods\@JSRS,Mods\@L_ES,Mods\@RHS Escalation,Mods\@xcam_prototype,Mods\@AiATerrainPack

This bug was fixed.

Nice to hear that;)

I don't know this one was already fixed in v0.35 or not.

- KA-52(AI) won't engage heavy-armored ground target with its anti-tank arsenal(i.e Vikhr). It just attacks light-armored vehicles with 30mm.

In addition, can you replace current search light with high-intensity(brighter) one?(I have seen it in KA-52 from AiA:SA)

It's kind of a preference thing, so not seems to be a priority though.

Thanks for your superb work again and Happy New Year!

hey there,

this might sound stupid but because it will not work I have to ask.

I downloaded both files, after unpacking I added the @ and uploaded them to our server and of corse moved them to the Arma 3 directory.

I was hoping I could use the vehicles within wasteland ....... so I added them to the start parameter but It will not take me all the way to the lobby!

What am I doing wrong ?

Is it normal for the 2S3M1 to carry 30 Atomic rounds as standard? Seems kind of excessive. Didn't want to make a Feedback ticket as it's just a question at this stage.

Also, what the shells for that actually are if anyone was wondering.

53-WOF-27=HE

53-OCH-40=WP

3WB3=ATOMIC

3WS23-ILLUM

3WOF93-LASER

53-WD-546=SMOKE

hey there,

this might sound stupid but because it will not work I have to ask.

I downloaded both files, after unpacking I added the @ and uploaded them to our server and of corse moved them to the Arma 3 directory.

I was hoping I could use the vehicles within wasteland ....... so I added them to the start parameter but It will not take me all the way to the lobby!

What am I doing wrong ?

Checking your server's .rpt file will give you some indication as to the cause because it could be anything. I seem to remember Linux servers only allowing mod-folders and even .pbo files with entirely lowercase names, so check that too.

Is it normal for the 2S3M1 to carry 30 Atomic rounds as standard? Seems kind of excessive. Didn't want to make a Feedback ticket as it's just a question at this stage.

Also, what the shells for that actually are if anyone was wondering.

53-WOF-27=HE

53-OCH-40=WP

3WB3=ATOMIC

3WS23-ILLUM

3WOF93-LASER

53-WD-546=SMOKE

We removed the atomic round for the next version.

I have a little question about the BM-21. I want them to fire at a marker via trigger but they don't shoot. I'm not sure what to do so if anyboty could help me i would be very happy :confused:

By the way here is the command i'm using: arty1 doArtilleryFire [ getMarkerPos "target", "RHS_mag_40Rnd_122mm_rockets", 40];

With the standard A3 MLRS this line works but not with the BM-21 0.o

If this is the wrong thread to ask pls move it :)

RHS team, will existing classnames stay the same as well as configfile cfggroups...?

The Groups are still WIP. The first overhaul will arrive in 0.3.5. I have taken the time together with Damian and MistyRonin to rework the Bradley Mech.Inf. group composition. The same will apply for M113 and russian Mech.Inf. as well at some point.

Classnames of items, vehicles, weapons and such will not change.

Would be cool to have moduls for things that could interfere with AGM. Or the best way would be to split the content part and the gameplaypart (like Bwmod and AGM did it).