Was messing around with the M4's in the Virtual Arsenal and discovered that they do quite a lot of damage against AI wearing any vest but the Russian Federation ones. I'll make a post on the issue tracker with a video about it when I get up tomorrow. Looking forward to the update :)

Thats probably because half of the vests (stock ingame ones anyway, can't speak for RHS' as I haven't checked their kit lately) but they dont seem to have armour values defined in the Arsenal and as such provide zero protection.

Will the next update allow shooting from the Humvees?

As we said before, our intention is to add the FFV feature to our vehicles in the next patch.

Thats probably because half of the vests (stock ingame ones anyway, can't speak for RHS' as I haven't checked their kit lately) but they dont seem to have armour values defined in the Arsenal and as such provide zero protection.

Hmm, if that's so I'll try it out in the editor then I suppose.

Could I give a suggestion for the editor layout?

I was thinking of there being a sub-section under the VDV and MSV main sections with "soldier-EMR" and "Soldier-flora" and the same being added in groups so that it is easier to set up different scenarios in different time frames as it allows easy placement of flora VDV if you want to do a pre-2008 mission or the easy placement o EMR MSV if you want to do a mission based on that.

The same could be done for the US, instead of "US woodland" and "US-desert" couldn't it bee "US UCP" and "US Multicam" and within that there is the subsection "Desert" and "woodland" for vehicles, so that we can choose if we want to do a pre-2010 mission in Bornholm were they are wearing UCP with woodland vehicles and vice versa

Interview with Alex (Soul_Assassin)

In Russian

In short: vers. 0.3.5 until the New Year, bug fixes, new sounds, shooting with the passenger seat, new content, and more.

Edited by [HA]boris

I'm not able to load RHSUSF on Linux servers. I've made sure there aren't any files in the mod folders with upper-case names. RHSAFRF can be loaded without problem. But the server is spamming following messages for RHSUSF:

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

Anyone knows how to solve this problem? The command line is

./arma3server -cfg="/home/server/arma3/a3_server2/serverconfig/basic.cfg" -config="/home/server/arma3/a3_server2/serverconfig/server.cfg" -name="a3_server2" -mod="@extdb;rhsafrf;rhsusf" -bepath="/home/server/arma3/a3_server2/battleye" -port=2502 -noSound

As you can see, I have changed the names of the mod folders to lowercase.

Edited by jerminhu

I'm not able to load RHSUSF on Linux servers. I've made sure there aren't any files in the mod folders with upper-case names. RHSAFRF can be loaded without problem. But the server is spamming following messages for RHSUSF:

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

Anyone knows how to solve this problem? The command line is

./arma3server -cfg="/home/server/arma3/a3_server2/serverconfig/basic.cfg" -config="/home/server/arma3/a3_server2/serverconfig/server.cfg" -name="a3_server2" -mod="@extdb;rhsafrf;rhsusf" -bepath="/home/server/arma3/a3_server2/battleye" -port=2502 -noSound

I believe you need to include @ for all mod folders. so @extdb;@rhsafrf:@rhsusf

I believe you need to include @ for all mod folders. so @extdb;@rhsafrf:@rhsusf

The @ is nothing more than a marker people started using some time ago to mark mod folders. The game doesn't care if there is an @ or not, as long as the folder name and what's in the launch parameter matches.

Edited by DGeorge85

You may have already done so, but since you don't say; you need to lowercase all the file names also.

Is there a compiled list somewhere of content that you intend to add in the future? :) More specifically I'd like to see the BTR-90.

Edited by rzon

I'm trying to run this on our dedi server but we get this message and our server won't load our mission. Any ideas?

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server

Exe timestamp: 2014/12/04 11:03:24

Current time: 2014/12/20 00:05:23

Type: Public

Branch: Stable

Version: 1.36.128579

Allocator: C:\TCAFiles\Users\carlosR\7488\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll

=====================================================================

0:05:23 ManagerConfig()

0:05:23 String STR_MOD_LAUNCHER_ACTION not found

0:05:24 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_BULD_LOCK_ABSOLUTE_ELEVATION

Is there a compiled list somewhere of content that you intend to add in the future? :) More specifically I'd like to see the BTR-90.

Not really as most of us prefer to surprise people and maybe show stuff only that's most likely to be in near releases. As we do this for free and can have real life issues at times and we don't pressure anyone into making things they don't want to make or do but we do have a general plan in what goes in as we like to keep the mod well balanced and everything needs to be quality passed before it goes into release versions. Basically we do what we do in our own time and when we have free time @ RHS ;)

To get a good idea of whats happening follow our facebook page.

You may have already done so, but since you don't say; you need to lowercase all the file names also.

If I recall correctly, there are only 4 files with upper-case names. And they are all in RHSAFRF. If I don't change them to lowercase, the server will not even startup. It will warn "can't open xxx.pbo".

But there aren't any file names containing uppercase letters in RHSUSF. I don't know why the server is unable to load rhs_c_a3_retext, rhsusf_vehicles, rhs_c_cars, rhs_a2_carsimport etc.

Hi, Im currently having a problem with the MI-24 Hind? It Drains all it's fuel on Start-up no matter what the cause, I have found no Fix. Ive Downloaded the Mod off PlaywithSix and im on Mod Version : 0.3.0.1 That's the latest on six.. It's extremely painful not being able to use the hind :/.. So any help would be much appreciated :) Thank you, and also im new on here.

Hi, Im currently having a problem with the MI-24 Hind? It Drains all it's fuel on Start-up no matter what the cause, I have found no Fix. Ive Downloaded the Mod off PlaywithSix and im on Mod Version : 0.3.0.1 That's the latest on six.. It's extremely painful not being able to use the hind :/.. So any help would be much appreciated :) Thank you, and also im new on here.

It's a bug with the current version of RHS, has been previously mentioned and reported to the feedback tracker already. I think one of the Devs mentioned a few pages back that it's fixed in the next patch.

Feedback Tracker: http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php

Not really as most of us prefer to surprise people and maybe show stuff only that's most likely to be in near releases. As we do this for free and can have real life issues at times and we don't pressure anyone into making things they don't want to make or do but we do have a general plan in what goes in as we like to keep the mod well balanced and everything needs to be quality passed before it goes into release versions. Basically we do what we do in our own time and when we have free time @ RHS ;)

To get a good idea of whats happening follow our facebook page.

Yeah surprise content is better, that way less people asking when X vehicle will be released.

Edited by hellrazor

Is it normal that russia cant equip flashlights?

if so,is there plans to impliment it as US forces have them.

thanks

M60 never received officialy honorable name "Patton", it was allways just M60, the last tank that receive name "Patton" was M48. ;) And M-113 never existed, it was allways M113. ;)

We might think about this in future, or perhaps no, currently we want to finish what we have in our plans, and then we will see. ;)

I ignored it for M60, I always read "M60 Patton", and also for "M48 Patton".

Good luck for your plans, you make a wonderful work.

RHS, are you planning an epic campaign to compliment with mod's content (with voice acting, and such)?

First off, fantastic work, you've really outdone yourselves!

Second, two comments:

1. please ramp up armor points/protection to be competitive with other stuff, for example vanilla. Right now Russian uniforms, vests and backpacks have some of the lowest/worst characteristics in terms of protection and load and thus if you chose it over vanilla stuff you shot yourself in the foot, you only get to look nice and feel nice, but die much much faster. Hence not much use online when other stuff available.

2. don't know if AGM is at fault, but I play with AFRF on Russia War and Russia Freedom servers. In any case, used RGO grenades against an M2 on a high tripod standing on a road. 7 frags thrown, 5 detonated within 2 meters of the enemy, 2 detonated right under the enemy's feet. He was still alive and unhurt. When I peeked out from cover I was met with a .50 bullet to my brain. :( That was not the only time RGOs proved ineffective. Like I said, can't confirm if AGM at fault instead.

x

Aside from that, doesn't anybody have a LEA script for stuff we get in AFRF? I would like to namely add uniforms, vests, guns, accessories and so on to LEA, but keep getting config error reports.

Thanks!

who cares about vanilla unrealistic protection values?

RHS vests have to be used with RHS stuff and bullets

Realism is the most important thing

I was playing around on Panthera's Isla Nubla yesterday when I was saddened to find out I could not drive through the Dino perimeter fence with the RHS HMMV, Soon you will be adding FFV to vehicles and I was hoping to be able to bash around the Isla Nubla plains shooting raptors. I made a little video of me trying to drive a range of different vehicles through the gates.

The gates are designed for not much more than an offroad but in the video you will see i can drive some large vehicles through but not the Humvee.

I don't know if this is easily fixable but If you could take a few minutes away from being gloriously glorious lords of ArmA and look into it that would be great. :)

I'm sorry but most of the RHS devs are members of the World Velociraptors Protection League.

Just say NO to shooting raptors.

velociraptor.png

I was playing around on Panthera's Isla Nubla yesterday when I was saddened to find out I could not drive through the Dino perimeter fence with the RHS HMMV, Soon you will be adding FFV to vehicles and I was hoping to be able to bash around the Isla Nubla plains shooting raptors. I made a little video of me trying to drive a range of different vehicles through the gates.

The gates are designed for not much more than an offroad but in the video you will see i can drive some large vehicles through but not the Humvee.

I don't know if this is easily fixable but If you could take a few minutes away from being gloriously glorious lords of ArmA and look into it that would be great. :)

Why don´t you try the main gate? (the one that is an exact replica of Jurassic Park??? DOn´t know if the 7-72s and APCs could go through it but HMMVEs and trucks can =)

Misty I only shoot raptors on self-defense (but as I know they´ll try to gut me alive, I shoot first lol)

Anxious for the FFV and fixes!

cheers!