This is up to the makers of the weapons, as it is the weapon that defines which scopes it takes and not the other way around.

Gotcha. Thanks for the reply. It's a shame to have such limited compatibility for a well made scope.

A small update on some weapon updates coming in the next patch.

The M2010 will be re-included after being held out of the MANW release and that means we needed to do the Leupold Mark 4 ER/T 6.5-20x50mm to accompany it.

LeupoldMk4M5s.jpg

Model by Gurdy, Textures by Sabre.

The M4 series will also see some updates, the model detail has been increased by Gurdy, adding the M203 mounting notch on the barrel for the future addition of the M203. Versions with Magpul accessories (AFG, CTR Stock, PMAG's), Bipod's and expanded accessories options including KAC Rail Panels and also the AN/PEQ-15 & Surefire M952V combination have been added.

The manufacturer trademarks have been re-included post MANW.

A less exciting pic of the KAC Rail Panels.

KACs.jpg

arma3%202014-12-16%2015-51-37-33s.jpg

A small update on some weapon updates coming in the next patch.

The M2010 will be re-included after being held out of the MANW release and that means we needed to do the Leupold Mark 4 ER/T 6.5-20x50mm to accompany it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56844908/RHSUSA/Promo/LeupoldMk4M5s.jpg

Oh yea! I had the m2010 in the back of my mind recently. I actually dusted off Blender and started on a Remington long action receiver (what the m2010 is based on). Not because I wanted to model, but because I thought it would be cool to have it in game so this is some great news. We are in need more cartridges in between 7.62x51 and the .408 and .50's, especially since the Army started issuing rifles chambered in .300 Win mag, a round that makes much better use of the .308 caliber potential.

Nice scope choice too. Gotta love the big ol M5 elevation turret and 34mm tube...Beefy. What reticle are you guys going to use?

What reticle are you guys going to use?

The Horus H58.

The Horus H58.

Awesome. Should we expect it to be calibrated correctly to the magnification? That reticle would be extremely handy for those of us using Advanced Ballistics, or other mods requiring windage holds.

What's wrong with this guy? According to his comments, he thinks he's providing constructive feedback on the MOD for things to improve/fix/introduce that no developer

has ever noticed, like... missing interiors (which are a true PITA and time-waster with no gameplay purpose).

Some people tend to reach the top of the mountain of ignorance.

I mean, how come a huge gamedev team of Far Cry 4, for instance, was unable to make 20+ vehicles with factually and visually accurate interiors? How?

There's like... 2-3 vehicles in FC4. And it's their daily job, they all should be punished for laziness. Brats!

What's wrong with this guy? According to his comments, he thinks he's providing constructive feedback on the MOD for things to improve/fix/introduce that no developer

has ever noticed, like... missing interiors (which are a true PITA and time-waster with no gameplay purpose).

Some people tend to reach the top of the mountain of ignorance.

I mean, how come a huge gamedev team of Far Cry 4, for instance, was unable to make 20+ vehicles with factually and visually accurate interiors? How?

There's like... 2-3 vehicles in FC4. And it's their daily job, they all should be punished for laziness. Brats!

We know of this guy, and how much of a ..... he is. But we don't care.

Actually, we make a lot of jokes about him in our group chat :D

We know of this guy, and how much of a ..... he is. But we don't care.

Actually, we make a lot of jokes about him in our group chat :D

Yeah, funny, he plays a military realism orientated game, don't have any idea about military tech in reality, and seems that's the reason why everything makes no sense to him... not to mention tons of ignorance and lack of understanding that every mod, that is hasty released due to reasons will have bugs, shortcomings and placeholders... but yeah, meh.

In fact the guy thought that RHS stands for Robert Hammer Studios... He doesn't have any idea of the mods and games he reviews, he obviously doesn't even do a minimum research on them.

Heck, if he even confuses a BMP with a BTR; and thought that RHS BTR 80s are a direct port from A2 vanilla ( which doesn't even have BTR 80s ).

lol guys keep thinking that since ArmA 1 - guys its Red Hammer Studios​ :p

also that guy is BF/COD oriented guy which explains his knowledge about russian vehicles

You shouldn't link him here or anywhere. He knows he can make just as much money (or more) from posting clueless reviews because at the end of the day it's all page views.

thought that RHS BTR 80s are a direct port from A2 vanilla ( which doesn't even have BTR 80s ).

Maybe he meant the BTR-90 or the BTR-60 from OA heh

RHS team

I know the mod was rushed out for MANW.However i have had between 3-5 crashes(straight system lockups) since using RHS.

I cant say its this mods fault for sure,but all signs point to it.Now,i dont mind so much as im sure future updates will fix many things you guys didnt have time to get around to earlier,but for the meantime,so i can play scenarios without fear freezing,could you advise on what other mods may be causing the most conflict with RHS?

For example,mods that add veihicles similar to RHS,(Names) and weapons also that add similar names/weapons that RHS add,would it be a safe bet to remove them,could it help?

I cant narrow down why crashing alot,but on two occasions it happened while changing weapons(your AKs) and changing a scope on the AK.

Any advise would be great,really dont wanna take this mod out

RHS team

I know the mod was rushed out for MANW.However i have had between 3-5 crashes(straight system lockups) since using RHS.

I cant say its this mods fault for sure,but all signs point to it.Now,i dont mind so much as im sure future updates will fix many things you guys didnt have time to get around to earlier,but for the meantime,so i can play scenarios without fear freezing,could you advise on what other mods may be causing the most conflict with RHS?

For example,mods that add veihicles similar to RHS,(Names) and weapons also that add similar names/weapons that RHS add,would it be a safe bet to remove them,could it help?

I cant narrow down why crashing alot,but on two occasions it happened while changing weapons(your AKs) and changing a scope on the AK.

Any advise would be great,really dont wanna take this mod out

What mods do you use, what missions you play with them? To narrow it down you have to do the debugging yourself and tell us what cause it exactly. There is no way for us to be able to test compatability with every possibility. If we know what is causing the problem then we can at least contact the author and notify them of the error.

What mods do you use, what missions you play with them? To narrow it down you have to do the debugging yourself and tell us what cause it exactly. There is no way for us to be able to test compatability with every possibility. If we know what is causing the problem then we can at least contact the author and notify them of the error.

Yeah i understand.I have not the time to test and readd every mod,one at a time,as there are quite a few,just thought you could throw me in the general direction of what mod types you might think pose a conflict.

I used an SU 22 from another authour and had visual and crashing issues,in past,deleted that mod.one down....but seems theres more to go.I dont suppose RDS tanks and/or static weapons could cause issues.I will try disable them and put some playtime in to see what happens.

If i stumble on anything more concrete il post with results

Looking forward to next update

Soul_Assassin,

when the new update? :)

When it's done. Never ask for this, mate.

Soul_Assassin,

Don't ask ETA to modderator, he told one page ago that he can't tell ETA.

try to look 2~3 recent page, sometime there are some answer.

keep this rule while you are in the forum unless you could be vanished.

Basically what ZiGreen and kgino1045 said.

We would love to have a date to tell you, but we honestly don't have one. There's still work to do for the next patch.

What about weapon's sound ?

What about them?

Maybe you mean:

Oh, cmon, reloads and sounds, noone needs these.... ohfuckno!!!

We're taking the weapon and sounds thing very seriously, so here's some candy. :)

The animations were made by toadie, sounds are from myself.

I'll most likely do live recordings for the AR-15, so the sounds might get replaced. :)

Aaaand to to finish you off, here's some PKP shooting...

Love this new stuff. I do have to be a nag and ask if there's any work being planned or done with a Full-auto rifle for the Americans? I'd love to see an M4A1 mainly because it's the same sounds and animations as the lovely M4's (Thanks to LAxemann for those sounds obviously, and Toadie for the Animations). But an M4A1 for me would be for CQB and full auto, mostly preference. Do you think this will be implemented ever?

Cheers for the top modification for Arma 3, I think of the December Update every morning when I wake up. Thanks