You can just download Escalation from RHS mod page. http://www.rhsmods.org/

Also remember that we still work hard on improving the mod, many bugs will be fixed hopefully to the next release.

Sure, and I probably will do that before long, but seeing as I became aware of this mod through PWS, I think there might be others out there that are not getting the "full" RHS experience. And since the two seperate mods are already there, then including the full mod might be a good idea? But it is of course up to you!

Oh, and reading the second paragraph in the first post: "Under this name we present two totally standalone mods: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and United States Armed Forces (if you download them separately and play with both enabled, you are effectively playing Escalation)." I sort of thought I had everything I needed :)

Sure, and I probably will do that before long, but seeing as I became aware of this mod through PWS, I think there might be others out there that are not getting the "full" RHS experience. And since the two seperate mods are already there, then including the full mod might be a good idea? But it is of course up to you!

Oh, and reading the second paragraph in the first post: "Under this name we present two totally standalone mods: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and United States Armed Forces (if you download them separately and play with both enabled, you are effectively playing Escalation)." I sort of thought I had everything I needed :)

I can later notify Soul_Assassin about that.

As for both mods, due to time concerns, description is a bit misleading, mod team work hard to make RHS AFRF and RHS USAF independent from each other, however mission packs are only included in Escalation pack, because missions requires both sides. It might change in future, who knows.

RHS combined with AIA TP cause significant amount of server and client crashes.

We tested with 23-10 people tonight for 2 hours with multiple combination of mods and we have reached a conclusion that these two are the culprits.

The Client crashes always came in groups. So we saw around 10 player just crashing to the desktop. These usually coencided with the server crash but not always.

The server crashes always happenned on the second mission that was played.

I will be posting the .mdmp .bidmp and .rpt files to bis on their Feedback tracker soon. I will also post the links here.

Here is the link for the Server .mdmp .bidmp and .rpt files

Link to Client Crash dumps

Modlines:

Did not crash:

"-mod=@CBA_A3;@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite;@task_force_radio"

"-mod=@CBA_A3;@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite;@afi_agm;@task_force_radio"

"-mod=@CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@rhs_usf3;@rhs_afrf3"

Crashes:

"-mod=@CBA_A3;@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite;@afi_agm;@task_force_radio;@rhs_usf3;@rhs_afrf3"

"-mod=@CBA_A3;@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite;@task_force_radio;@rhs_usf3;@rhs_afrf3"

Edited by Bumgie
Added server dumps

Well, those networks errors are present in clean A3 for me and it seems I'm not the only one

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=21778

Have you read the full feedback? guy said that: "while testing i have noticed that using famous RHS mod increase probability of occurence of this error which in the end lead to total loss of ability to hear sounds of gunshots for some players." So maybe he is right you have to cooperate with bis devs and find out what is going on? I think its possible becouse its a matter of time when RHS become inherent part of Arma 3

Edited by Gorogon

To be honest, I'm afraid we can do very little in that matter. Also, I'm rather sceptic it's connected to RHS (or any other mod) but I don't say no. First step to fixing that bug would be copy pasting your bug reproduction method

Way two (Gun shots and muzzle flashesh dissapears at the beginning but usulaly lately it get back)

1. drop all your magazines except one in the gun

2. Drop this one

3. Take this one, it will automaticly load to gun

4. Fire

5. Ask your buddy if he could hear first few seconds of you firing gun

into BIS bug tracker as from quickly test it's perfectly reproducible with bis guns on vanilla arma too (nice finding btw!). Dunno if you want do it by yourself or do you want to fill that comment for you :)

@Bumgie - is this happening only on that specific mission on summer chernarus?

@Bumgie - is this happening only on that specific mission on summer chernarus?

No, it happens on other missions too. We just had those two RPTs on hand since the others were overwriten by arma before we managed to copy them.

Here are more rpts and dumps from our weekly game yesterday

Also the mission has been played once succesfully with 80 players.

Dunno if you want do it by yourself or do you want to fill that comment for you :)

Yes please post the ticket to BIS Arma 3 feedback. Its better be you then me. I beleieve that BIS devs would rather listen to well known mod maker then me. And I am interested only in faster solution of this problem.

Edited by Gorogon

Hi, I'm new to ARMA 3 and to modding it. My issue is that I can't select 25mm gun ammo on Bradleys. It only allows me to select TOWs and 7.62mm. I dont know if there's a mod conflict. Im using the Escalation pack, AGM, CBA, USAF, and a couple A-10 addons. Please help

Hi, I'm new to ARMA 3 and to modding it. My issue is that I can't select 25mm gun ammo on Bradleys. It only allows me to select TOWs and 7.62mm. I dont know if there's a mod conflict. Im using the Escalation pack, AGM, CBA, USAF, and a couple A-10 addons. Please help

It's AGM conflict, there is currently fix in development made by AGM mod team, dunno when it will be released.

It's AGM conflict, there is currently fix in development made by AGM mod team, dunno when it will be released.

OK, Thanks. Also, may I make a suggestion. The red Thermal vision from the Bradley is only present on the ODS and older (In reality) The A3 model uses the Improved Bradley Acquisition Sight (IBAS) and it is green, very detailed, and can zoom in up to 48X ( I'm a Bradley commander in real life) Do you have plans to differentiate them in this mod. If you wanna see what it looks like, go on Youtube, look up 99bimmer( my username) and click the video "TOW vs Stryker ( I can't post a link until tomorrow because I just registered today). Keep in mind, it doesn't flicker in real life, it only does that because I filmed it with my phone. You cant see all the symbology on the screen due to it being a little washed out, but I could help with that.

Also, I noticed I can't lock onto targets beyond a certain range with the 25mm M919 rounds. Is that just because it may be out of range, because M919 will go a LONG way. Further than HE, which I have no problem locking onto targets from almost 4km away

OK, Thanks. Also, may I make a suggestion. The red Thermal vision from the Bradley is only present on the ODS and older (In reality) The A3 model uses the Improved Bradley Acquisition Sight (IBAS) and it is green, very detailed, and can zoom in up to 48X ( I'm a Bradley commander in real life) Do you have plans to differentiate them in this mod. If you wanna see what it looks like, go on Youtube, look up 99bimmer( my username) and click the video "TOW vs Stryker ( I can't post a link until tomorrow because I just registered today). Keep in mind, it doesn't flicker in real life, it only does that because I filmed it with my phone. You cant see all the symbology on the screen due to it being a little washed out, but I could help with that.

Also, I noticed I can't lock onto targets beyond a certain range with the 25mm M919 rounds. Is that just because it may be out of range, because M919 will go a LONG way. Further than HE, which I have no problem locking onto targets from almost 4km away

Thanks for informations regarding Bradleys, it is very helpfull, as for eventuall bugs, we still don't have fully modeled FCS for it, so at current state, consider it as still WIP. :)

RHS combined with AIA TP cause significant amount of server and client crashes.

We are getting the exact same issue with clients crashing when playing on our RHS/AIA MP server. I've had no server side crash yet though.

We had RHS (testers) before A3 1.34 came out and it was totally stable when used with AIA.

I've spend probably the best part of 3 days trying to figure out the cause to no avail. What I can say is we were not getting these client side crashes before the A3 1.34 update.

We are getting the same clientside crashes with 1.34 release, and v1-v4 perf binaries.

We are currently running version 4 of the client/server performance binaries and still getting client crashes.

We also run a vanilla server and are getting an increase in clientside crashes.

I think the crashes are due to sound issues...

To quote Dwarden.

Ref: version v4 perf binary:

"The performance client binary might be quite interesting to players who experience sound or crash issues as quite some of that is fixed in it".

Client side crashes are worse for us on our RHS/AIA server than the Vanilla server.

My guess is that it is sound related but more likely to happen when running RHS/AIA.

This is course just a gut feeling and not based on any definitive proof!.

ofcourse for new crashes of client / server (perf/prof) crashes I need the usual, rpt/mdmp/bidmp 7zipped ;)

Guys, please make some new vest, for example MG, and rifleman.

join them and help in the task

Hey guys, is it possible to make a repository for lea? It would be awesome so we can customize using all of your beautiful work :D

Hello, i would just like to mention that the M4 carry handle has the part behind the front sight of the m16 (can' t remember the name of that part), impacting the general barrel length of the model and making it too short compared to the other M4s. It is also missing a part on the stock tube.

And on all the m4, the shape of the stock in weird near the part that you press to adjust the stock' s length, it kind of looks like a mix between the military m4' s "LE" stocks, on the ones found on civilian ar15s.

Regarding the problems when using RHS and AiA TP together, i already mentioned a crouching bug when using the two mods together, maybe it is related?

Anything I can do to help, let me know. I understand it's still WIP, so any info you need (That I can give out) I can provide. Here's the link to my video

Regarding the LEA repository: Yes, I will do one, but I'm waiting for the next patch as it fixes a lot of errors, probably changes some classnames, maybe adds new content and I don't want to do it all over again.

Regarding the problems when using RHS and AiA TP together, i already mentioned a crouching bug when using the two mods together, maybe it is related?

That will be solved in the next patch thanks to Reyhard's awesome work :)

---------- Post added at 15:23 ---------- Previous post was at 15:19 ----------

Is there any chance of getting an AH-60 Blackhawk/Battle Hawk DAP(basically a Blackhawk Gunship)?

As far as I know it's only used by Australia and Colombia. If you could provide us more info on the helicopter.

Ok, let's be clear here, armor protection and armor penetration system won't be disabled, and can't be disabled by players, as it is hardcoded in to the mod. However system will be improved.

Besides this, honestly I am incapable to comprehend this desire of some players, to disable, probably one of the most realistic systems of such kind that is used for ArmA3 mod, and probably most realistic in history of BIS games.

We have some plans and ambitions to make this really close to the level represented by proffesional military simulations.

But oh well, it seems you can't please everyone... because balance, right?

That is great to hear! Just to clarify, do you intend to fix the fact that a single soldier can (and quiet effectively) can completely disable a BTR-80 with his little ole m4?

Can you please fix the APC's? What good is an APC if it only takes 1 man with an m4 to disable an APC with a full crew in it? Arma 3 disturbs me so much with this. A mine resistant vehicle disabled by 1 magazine to the tires (shooting into SOLID RUBBER inserts does nothing)
Vehicle can be fitted with run-flat tyres. Fitted with these tyres this APC can make several thousand kilometers with a multiple shots and absence of pressure in the tyres.

Just make it so tires arent fully destroyed so easily. Pls.

http://www.military-today.com/apc/btr_80.htm

It is such an immersion killer to have this ARMORED personel carrier being engaged and disabled with 5.56. Both coop and especially PVP scenario. It also pisses me off that the vanillia vehicles aka the M-ATV Hunter "M" standing for MINE RESISTANT gets taken out by little ole footsoldier rifles also. Ridiculously gamey and ridiculously unrealistic. Ofc im not relating the M-ATV to RHS, but please consider the RHS assets with specific countermeasures to prevent 1 footsoldier to disable this armored vehicle.