Quick question: Is there any way to integrate this AAA (amazing as always) mod into auto updater tools like playwithsix and so? Because right now, if i'm not wrong, it's not in six updater, isn't it?

Quick question: Is there any way to integrate this AAA (amazing as always) mod into auto updater tools like playwithsix and so? Because right now, if i'm not wrong, it's not in six updater, isn't it?

It is on playwithsix, just search for RHS: United States Armed Forces and RHS: Armed Forces Of The Russian Federation :)

Can you please fix the APC's? What good is an APC if it only takes 1 man with an m4 to disable an APC with a full crew in it? Arma 3 disturbs me so much with this. A mine resistant vehicle disabled by 1 magazine to the tires (shooting into SOLID RUBBER inserts does nothing)

Vehicle can be fitted with run-flat tyres. Fitted with these tyres this APC can make several thousand kilometers with a multiple shots and absence of pressure in the tyres.

Just make it so tires arent fully destroyed so easily. Pls.

http://www.military-today.com/apc/btr_80.htm

@ Bumgie - what rounds are you using? standard issued 7n10 have no problem with penetrating that target on my end

It was the 5n7 I think. That should penetrate the target since its just the oldest standard issue ammo.

The 7n10 has less power after target than vanilla .45 pistol ammo does.

Well, there is.

But not for the public :P

Come on red santa clause come early! haha;)

Thank you RHS for your great work of this fantastic mod! I vote for you on the manw contest. This mod is the only one that can win the contest. After the manw win RHS can made the true ArmA with great stuff and not with the stupid vanilla A3 future robots soldier and vehicles. :D

I really should pay more attention to mod releases, if it wasn't for Armaholic's showcase video I would've missed this gem. Definite vote from me.

will this ever be able on armaholic or here ?? :) i dont use torrent, and i reallt wanna try this :)

You can download it directly from the mirrors in our website ( MEGA.CO.NZ, ARMA.AT.UA ).

will this ever be able on armaholic or here ?? :) i dont use torrent, and i reallt wanna try this :)

It has been on Armaholic since release day..... :icon_wink:

We have set up a public issue tracking system Come by and post the bugs you have found: http://feedback.rhsmods.org/

P.S.: The intention for this is not to post wishes and feature requests. Please post that here, or on our facebook wall. We read all of them!

I have a request! Can you make the MRCO compatible with the M249 and M240 without needing ASDG?

Is there a way to disable your own penetration system?

Because your AT weapons and Vehicles are not rly compatible with any other addon beacuse of this weird penetration system. And it takes up to 5 HEAT rpgs to make one hole in the builidng

Or at least can you explain how you penetration system works? That would be much appriciated

Edited by Tachi

I have a request! Can you make the MRCO compatible with the M249 and M240 without needing ASDG?

Please dont do stuff like that. Not every scope belongs on every weapon.

Because your AT weapons and Vehicles are not rly compatible with any other addon beacuse of this weird penetration system. And it takes up to 5 HEAT rpgs to make one hole in the builidng

Or at least can you explain how you penetration system works? That would be much appriciated

It should become better with next A3 patch.

We have some things in our mods that aren't on stable yet.

Awesome work guys! Loving all this stuff you've brought us. Any chance we'll be seeing an Afghanka winter uniform(in either flora or sand) in future releases?

It should become better with next A3 patch.

We have some things in our mods that aren't on stable yet.

Thanks for the answer anyway

I played the included armor mission where you are in a T80U - I had no issues killing M1's in that mission. I am not sure if it is the same as posted by the others.

Feeling slightly stupid, but what is this included armor mission named? I have quite a few missions installed, and I can´t find this one among them all without a name :)

Ok, let's be clear here, armor protection and armor penetration system won't be disabled, and can't be disabled by players, as it is hardcoded in to the mod. However system will be improved.

Besides this, honestly I am incapable to comprehend this desire of some players, to disable, probably one of the most realistic systems of such kind that is used for ArmA3 mod, and probably most realistic in history of BIS games.

We have some plans and ambitions to make this really close to the level represented by proffesional military simulations.

But oh well, it seems you can't please everyone... because balance, right?

Please do not make such a mistake does not disable the shielding system.