Is anybody else having this problem?:

as10smnl.jpg

The screen noise overlay in the T-80s does not disappear when turning out or going to 3rd person/command interface when in the commanders position.

Hello guys wish to bring you some feedback from Guerrillas of Liberation, we've been looking forward for the RHS Addons and content and we're happy to play with it. We have however noticed some issues that I want to shed some light upon, this may not happen to everyone of you, probably not people who play Singleplayer or possibly on hosted Servers, this should only be related to Dedicated server experience.

We played around in the BTR-60PB and we rolled in a convoy to engage some American forces supported by Humwee's, those are humwee's from the Up Armored Humwee pack. The .50 cal M2 opened up at our BTR and fired 1 or 2 rounds, we were unable to hear any bullets hitting the vehicle, thus it must have been less than a burst. The Hull was completely destroyed and the vehicle was basically disabled for the rest of the mission, the vehicle itself can't handle the .50 cal, it seems like this was an issue for Original Arma 2 vehicles as well, never happen in the editor but on the dedicated servers, both the M113 (Arma 2) and BTR-70 (Arma 2) were instantly destroyed by the use of .50 cals.

This is why it might be hard to reproduce this in a editor environment too as this only seems to happen when we play on the dedicated server, this video here will show you the Arma 2 version, I sadly didn't render everything from the Arma 3 stuff yet, but all you would see is bushes and then that our hull turned red. Anyway

shows exactly what I mean, just translate it into Arma 3 and the BTR's right now.

I love the BTR, love the interior and the work put into the vehicles, however if the game won't allow us to take .50 cal fire without blowing up then we can't play with those vehicles which makes me sad, but anyway just trying to help: not sure if this is intentional or if it's because of limitations in the Arma engine. Cheers, hope you keep on working on this stuff, thanks a bunch.

If you need more information about this then i'll be happy to oblige!

Regards OksmanTV

What I am doing wrong? its not working..

I downloaded RHS:escalation, I extracted RHSUSF and RHSAFRF to Arma 3 addons folder and added @ as first letter of folder.

I can see these mods in 'expansions' but when I go to editor there isnt anything from these mods.

What I am doing wrong? its not working..

I downloaded RHS:escalation, I extracted RHSUSF and RHSAFRF to Arma 3 addons folder and added @ as first letter of folder.

I can see these mods in 'expansions' but when I go to editor there isnt anything from these mods.

Not sure. By the way adding the @ is not required.

Not sure. By the way adding the @ is not required.

I downloaded those missions also. After map download finished it goes back to menu and tells there is some files missing. I tried deleting them and extracting to addons folder again but same problem.

What I should try?

From escalation folder I just extract RHSUSF and RHSAFRF folders to arma 3 addons and it should word?

Edited by Oispakaljaa

I downloaded those missions also. After map download finished it goes back to menu and tells there is some files missing. I tried deleting them and extracting to addons folder again but same problem.

What I should try?

Please make sure you have all files as described here: http://www.rhsmods.org/mods/escal#files

What files does it say you are missing? WHat version of arma 3 are you running?

Small question, I have each "Faction" twice (2xUS Army, 2x USMC) but also in the infantry list I have everything twice.

I noticed, that there is a difference in the camo, but is there anything else different?

Small question, I have each "Faction" twice (2xUS Army, 2x USMC) but also in the infantry list I have everything twice.

I noticed, that there is a difference in the camo, but is there anything else different?

One set of factions is woodland and one is desert. Thats it.

One set of factions is woodland and one is desert. Thats it.

For the woodland, will the M81 being making a appearance? The only reason I ask is because of the ACH helmet that has an M81 cover on it.

Also, is there any chance the RHS team might work with Burnes15th on creating interiors to the armored vehicles?

Edited by HitmanTwoActual

are you sure you are running the mod in the command line? Using launcher?

Got it working, had to use launcher and add mods there

getDammage command doesn't seem to work on the T-80, I shot a Javelin in the front of T-80 and it returned 0.001 damage, but when I fired at its back, it was 0, even though its HUD said the hull and engine were damaged once I got in it. Shouldn't a Javelin destroy any of those Russian tanks in one shot?

Also, in Virtual Arsenal, the "<Empty>" selection isn't at the top, automatically giving every weapon you select a scope.

Edited by Outlawz7

@Outlawz7 - Javelin no damage thing is caused by typo in javelin "penetrator" thing. So getdamage gives you correct result, just wait for patch till then :)

I finally got around to DL this pack at the request of my brother... Wow! What an amazing project!

I can imagine a zillion hours poured into this. This is some fantastic stuff. Chernarus with this pack

is mind blowing!! Quick question(s): No Backpacks on Units? And will ALL interiors be functional at

some point on Vehicles. I mean full interiors POV like in the APCs? And the Radars... OMG! What fun!

I made a little patch that alters the way RHS units and groups are displayed in the editor. Thought I'd post it for anybody afflicted with a similar sort of OCD (preview in spoiler).

tweaks.rhs.png

Have you checked changing the Mi24 for any Mi8 with rockets? Does it behave differently? Also try different vanilla helos.

1ST TEST: tested fresh mission no modules (ie alive) with MI-8MTV-3 & MI-8AMTsh with trigger condition {_x in thisList} count (playableUnits + switchableUnits) > 0 and both helicopters followed waypoints and reacted properly.

tested same scenario with ALIVE mods and i was given the same positive result.

tested same scenario with ALIVE mods within a custom mission and i was given the same positive result.

2ND TEST: tested fresh mission no modules (ie alive) with MI-24P and MI-24V with trigger condition {_x in thisList} count (playableUnits + switchableUnits) > 0 and both helicopters DID NOT follow waypoints and flew off in a different direction.

tested same scenario with ALIVE mods and i was given the same negative result.

tested same scenario with ALIVE mods within a custom mission and i was given the same negative result.

We will look into that issue kyboshsteinski, thank you for the tests :)

I made a little patch that alters the way RHS units and groups are displayed in the editor. Thought I'd post it for anybody afflicted with a similar sort of OCD (preview in spoiler).

Interesting.

Edited by MistyRonin

Any chance of expanding on gear using M81 Camo like the ACH Helmet already in?

There's a chance, yes. How much of a chance I don't know yet.

Anyone experiencing turrets rotating very slowly when you spawn vehicles with Zeus? Using AGM and ALIVE.

I can't get this to work with Zeus, no matter what I do.

Yes, I selected "Unofficial mods" in the Game Master. I tried manually syncing mods, that didn't work either.

some help would be great

manually syncing mods

What does that even mean?

Do you have both RHS and USF installed?

Are you using any other mods?

Also, @sabre

I would too like to see more M81 stuff, but since you guys dont have the old proper BDU uniform thingy, i wonder if you would consider just doing m81 on the current uniform "cut?" or if you guys would only do it at the full realism stuff if its done one day.