I need some help! I tried to make a simple Zeustemplate on the Bornholm island but whatever I do, Zeus is not able to place the RHS units. Its fully functional in single player but doesn't work on a dedicated server.

I became a bit desperate now and hope someone is able to help me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3m524v6fj1bm7qf/Northern%2520Breeze%25200_1.Bornholm.pbo?dl=0

Edited by [LB] boggler

Hi, fantastic release RHS team, been a fan of your work for a long, long time and i' m really happy to see one of the legendary mods of the OFP/Arma scene make a come back for Arma3.

I don' t know if it has been mentioned already, but when using RHS in conjunction with AllinArma Terrain pack everytime that i press the crouch key my character take a step forward before crouching. Loading only RHS or Only AiATP the problem is not present, but if i load both mods with no other mods enabled the bug reappear.

Can we get a rough ETA on the next release? Nothing specific.

Of course. In fact I'm gonna be 100% specific. No sooner nor later than: when it's done.

Not exactly MistyRonin. US Army currently is in the process of modernizing all it's M4's to M4A1 variant

I stand corrected. It seems I'm unable to keep track of all the Pentagon last years decisions. :)

@ LB Boggler

In the zeus module just set it to instead of just Addons (offical) or whatever, set it to (all addons (unoffical)) or something similar

Pretty much there is a dropdown that allows you to enable "unoffical" addons, simply put... most addons dont require this to be done, it appears RHS does.

Not exactly MistyRonin. US Army currently is in the process of modernizing all it's M4's to M4A1 variant, which means that M4A1 will replace both M4 and M16A4 in regular wide spread US Army and ARNG service. USMC also adapted M4A1 although replacement pace is slower and I think USMC will probably keep both M4A1 and also upgrade M16A4 (I supsect they will replace 3 round burst with full auto and also there were some informations they want to replace solid fixed stock to collapsable stock from M4/M4A1).

Most of the Recon battalions are operating with M4A1's but I certainly don't see them handing out fully automatic M4A1's to standard victor units. We almost never train with the burst selector switch on the M4's. They are however making the selector switches ambidextrous on all of the current M4's.

There would be almost no benefit to having fully automatic M4's for us (USMC). The whole idea of bringing in the M27 IAR was to bring down the weight of the weapon when being used during MOUT and to also get down to the basics of suppression. Rather than ammo dumping and "RTR/SAMK" with 400 rounds they're getting back to the fundamentals of suppression being accurate rounds on target. I love the SAW and it's a fantastic weapon when it's been maintained and fires correctly and I don't completely agree with victor units replacing them but I do see where the head shed is coming from with the idea of the IAR.

If it were me, I'd keep the SAW in the fire teams but move the IAR to the TL/SL and throw him some tracer magazines to spot targets for his Marines.

I haven't heard a thing with replacing the M16A4's for standard line battalions. We (LAR) are issued M4's due to our job specifics.

By the way, thank you for adding side boxes with Arsenal, but. it would be great to have TAF radios, NV's, and another common stuff from vanilla for making an universal solution. Thanks.

Edited by Anachoretes

I'm still getting a nasty framerate drop with the IFV's and firing HE rounds. Running just RHS currently also.

@ LB Boggler

In the zeus module just set it to instead of just Addons (offical) or whatever, set it to (all addons (unoffical)) or something similar

Pretty much there is a dropdown that allows you to enable "unoffical" addons, simply put... most addons dont require this to be done, it appears RHS does.

Unfortunately this did not help me, I already tried. I can strangely place groups of RHS units but no single units.

Edited by [LB] boggler

Hi chaps,

Found an issue I believe with the Mi24 variants, they are all returning false to the canMove script command, which breaks some ALiVE functionality. Place a RHS_Mi24P_vdv or other Mi24 variants in the editor and stick: canMove cursorTarget; in the watch field.

i just came here to say that artillery and an A-10 impressed me so high nice work RHS good luck to next hard works all best !

Hi, I think the UH60M classnames in the wiki are wrong. Should the classnames have a "M" attached to it? rhs_uh60m_d??

are the russian and U.S uniforms, helmets, vests etc modeled into the player models like in arma 2?

or can we take off the vests, helmets, uniforms like with standart arma 3 soldiers ?

i mean when i play as a russian soldier, can i pick up the helmets, vests, uniform from a dead U.S Soldier and wear it ?

are the russian and U.S uniforms, helmets, vests etc modeled into the player models like in arma 2?

or can we take off the vests, helmets, uniforms like with standart arma 3 soldiers ?

i mean when i play as a russian soldier, can i pick up the helmets, vests, uniform from a dead U.S Soldier and wear it ?

Yes you can

Hi, I think the UH60M classnames in the wiki are wrong. Should the classnames have a "M" attached to it? rhs_uh60m_d??

Indeed. Already corrected. Thank you for the report :)

Are you planning to add compatibility with ASDG Joint Rails? Yours is one of the only big mods that doesn't support it and it would be really great if it did. :)

I know this is a big ask but is it possible for you to do a pack containing just the Russian vehicles, radars and objects?

The characters don't quite fit with what I need but the rest would be ideal.

@Lightspeed they 99% sure wont make that, they don't just make or personalize the mod for you.. and they probably are busy developing stuff to split up their mod further and unnecessarily.

Its only like 2gb at most, just use the whole thing.

Also @JimiEZ , The mod already has ASDG JR compatiblity, works quite fine for me.

Congrats for the magnificent Arma 3 mod. I am greatly thankful to RHS devs.

I have a wishlist and you guys can full-fill that.

1. You guys made the best Trijicon ACOG Scopes for the Arma 3. Can you guys make Trijicon ACOG scope with red dot & backup iron sights mounted on the site. Eg. "" ACOG/RMR Combos "" . And we cannot use you sight with another weapons, can you fix that thing

2. Can you please change the sound of M16/M4 because it uses default ARMA 3 sound.

3. I love your humvees, its the best thing in Arma 3. Only thing I miss that it doesnot have the mounted guns on it. Can you introduce guns on hmvees like eg. Tow, MK19 etc.

4. Can you also add good Scars H and L.

That all I want form you guys. Thanks again.

---------- Post added at 00:21 ---------- Previous post was at 00:20 ----------

Can you guys make Trijicon ACOG scope with red dot & backup iron sights mounted on the site. Eg. "" ACOG/RMR Combos "" . And we cannot use you sight with another weapons, can you fix that thing.TA31F-RMR.jpg1108_1366403728_large.jpg

thanks MikeTim for speaking on behalf of the mod tea, I didn't realize you were their PR spokesperson.

On occasion, big mods are broken down into Lite packs - that's all I was asking for as I'm working on a significant campaign but don't need the whole mod.

No need for sarcasm... I never pretended like i know RHS's decesions or something, I believe my statement probably goes for most mods anyways ,its much more of a blanket statement, being that most mod teams wont just do it because you need/want it, and as I said its just 2gb, if your making a campaign, try using the decal system to make the vehicles more in line with whatever you using and utilize those, im sure you can find a place for all the great high quality stuff in rhs.

Anybody having an issue with the MI24 variants not following waypoints at trigger on activation ?

They take off at blue4 activation and do there own thing...this only happens with the MI24 variants

I keep getting a crash when spawning the m249 or m240. It works fine when you start as a unit with the weapon already but using addweapon (like in load out scripts) or arsenal it crashes the game

nevermind turned out to be a issue on my end

Edited by Kerc Kasha

Also @JimiEZ , The mod already has ASDG JR compatiblity, works quite fine for me.

It has ASDG JR compactibility but is not 100% effective: you can attach all ASDG compactible accessories on RHS US weapons, but you CAN`T attach RHS US accessories on other ASDG compliant weapons, and RHS RUS weapons have none ASDG support =P

But I have faith it is been worked on and on future updates it will be fully implemented =)

cheers!

Anybody having an issue with the MI24 variants not following waypoints at trigger on activation ?

They take off at blue4 activation and do there own thing...this only happens with the MI24 variants

Have you checked changing the Mi24 for any Mi8 with rockets? Does it behave differently? Also try different vanilla helos.