Are there any well made RHS coop missions released yet? Maybe Alive too? Can't seem to find any...

Can we get a classnames as a list so that replace default units in existing missions?

Thanks for info.

but I meant that a single text file which contains all classes would be nice to replace multiple units/objects at once.

Edited by Monotone

Are there any well made RHS coop missions released yet? Maybe Alive too? Can't seem to find any...

All SP missions included with the 0.3 release that are made by myself are playable in coop with group respawn.

infact it is most probably that other 3rd party mods cause that. We use extended array in our configs while most mods that use custom radiochaters dont. Try to run rhs as a last mod

Tried that, but no dice. Have to disable other mods with radio protocols first. Oh well..

I have a question for the brilliant modellers of RHS, is it possible to implement recoil in vehicles at the receiving end of projectiles? Vanilla Arma should have implemented this years ago, but I wonder if it's possible to implement it using scripting.

All SP missions included with the 0.3 release that are made by myself are playable in coop with group respawn.

Wow that is great. I am gonna test this tonight!

I have to be blind, I can't find them anywhere

I think the missions are only attached to the "Escalation" pack ( the one that includes both Russian & US Forces )

You have to download the Escalation Package:

â–¶ Missions

rhs_sp_first_contact.Altis.pbo October 24 2014 18:52:00

rhs_sp_first_move.Altis.pbo October 24 2014 19:01:02

rhs_sp_heavy_metal.Altis.pbo October 24 2014 18:50:34

Included are also a couple of ZEUS missions (Chernarus and other maps too)...

You have to download the Escalation Package:

â–¶ Missions

rhs_sp_first_contact.Altis.pbo October 24 2014 18:52:00

rhs_sp_first_move.Altis.pbo October 24 2014 19:01:02

rhs_sp_heavy_metal.Altis.pbo October 24 2014 18:50:34

Included are also a couple of ZEUS missions (Chernarus and other maps too)...

Ah, I realized I didn't do that (didn't see where.) Is there a way to get them without redownloading everything?

Ah, I realized I didn't do that (didn't see where.) Is there a way to get them without redownloading everything?

I will upload them to our site as a separate package in a few hours. Will report back here later.

I will upload them to our site as a separate package in a few hours. Will report back here later.

Neato burrito!

Phenomenal mod, gentlemen... definitely going to become a staple of mine! I have a request, if I may: any chance of a SAM launcher (doesn't have to be functional!) at all... I've always loved the SA-2 but it's a little old now, maybe the Buk? I was helping test a mission my friend is making, which involves taking out an AA site. At the moment, the targets are a pair of Shilkas, but with the radar dishes sitting nearby I couldn't help but wish there were a few telegraph pole missiles sitting alongside ;)

infact it is most probably that other 3rd party mods cause that. We use extended array in our configs while most mods that use custom radiochaters dont. Try to run rhs as a last mod

At the risk of teaching my Grandma how to suck eggs, you are aware that the += operator has issues and only works correctly for the first extension? At least that's what I found and I've seen the same finding posted by at least one other.

Love what you guys have done for A3.

Was positivly surprised that the AFM is allready partly introduced into the helis. Tested only the UH60 and CH47. Only little hickup, as soon as you get into them, they sink into the ground. Probably an issue with the wheeldefinition inside the AFM Config.

Good job.

Edited by swissMAG
positily isnt a word... -_-

Only little hickup, as soon as you get into them, they sink into the ground. Probably an issue with the wheeldefinition inside the AFM Config.

Noted.

Good report, it's weird because it never happened to me in the dev branch :confused:

Has anyone found the faction names for ALIVE? Been browsing the Wiki and Forum thread but cant seem to locate those faction names.

Guys, one question: will there be armed HMMWVs in the mod, possibly in a not-too-far-away release? That would be very important for us to know in terms of backwards compatibility of our missions, as on that depends if we delete another HMMWV mod from our repo in favor of RHS Escalation (which will be added anyway) or if we keep the other mod.

Hmm it seems like the hidden selections of the Ural and UAZ variants are not working. I can not apply another texture via script command.

So, any chance of a "quick" update/patch that adds firing from vehicles now its out on stable? Doorless humvees means we can go full Generation Kill, firing from the roof-less UAZ's and out of the back of Urals would be nice. BI claim its a very easy thing to do and this way we wouldn't be clamoring so desperately for armed vehicles.

So, any chance of a "quick" update/patch that adds firing from vehicles now its out on stable? Doorless humvees means we can go full Generation Kill, firing from the roof-less UAZ's and out of the back of Urals would be nice. BI claim its a very easy thing to do and this way we wouldn't be clamoring so desperately for armed vehicles.

I think they said it'd be the next patch, maybe. I dunno.

I don't want to be "that guy" (the idea guy) but I personally think it'd be cool to see tank desant with armored vehicles, too, now that we can fire from vehicles. Imagine seeing this roll down the street:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/M1A1_desant.JPEG (632 kB)

It's stupid for the most part (except maybe as an improvised transport), but it's awesome. It's unique, too.

I'd imagine the hardest thing about it would be creating the new animations if the existing ones don't quite fit in. Other than that I'd presume it'd be proxies and a little bit of config work to put FFV in.

Then again, I know as much as you guys do that nothing in Arma is simple at all!

Edited by TheEvanCat

Has anyone found the faction names for ALIVE? Been browsing the Wiki and Forum thread but cant seem to locate those faction names.

Would you mind being a bit more specific, which faction names you mean?

In the wiki, you have classnames for soldiers, vehicles, branches, ammo and weapons.

I don't think this has been mentioned before, but the Russian helmets (6B27M and 6B28M) offer a great deal of damage absorption, stopping several rounds of various calibers. I am not sure if this is realistic but this has become a balancing issue for PvP missions for us. Is this behaviour intended?

I get reduced FPS with the US faction running, even with just a squad on screen. Anyone else?