Have to say that im slighly dissapointed with the mod in current state after some trys to design missions. Its a big problem that the mod itself is not compatible with other mods in some terms. For example, im using the RDS tanks to have some ISIS insurgents with heavy weapons agains the russians. setup is :

1. Empty RDS Tank (AAF Site) with AAF crew in it

against

2. Standart RHS Escalation US Forces

result: the AAF tank is shooting the US faction guys, but US faction seems to be friendly for some reason to AAF

of course i set AAF as OPFOR ally in editor

Also i think it had been a better decision to have "normal" penetration and damage calculations for the tanks. Its incredible hard to design balanced mission with that, but thats only my opinion.

Try this:http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24451 This is the standard of destruction xD!

Unused Animations Mod

This mod is extremely outdated and overwrites many changes recently introduced in Arma3.

I don't advice using it - I've stopped using the no-idle mod for the same reasons. :/

I don't know if anyone else has a problem with the M113's commander M2 having some weird electronic sight when it's supposed to be iron sights?

Also, the commander gunshield on the M2A2 is kind of weird and hard to see out of. Maybe put a TAGS on it like the loader's?

Yeah M113 must be fixed.

As for M2's commander protection kit, I think you mean that on variants with TUSK kits? Then indeed some reworking might be usefull, for exampe clearing glass from dust at least a bit and lowering commander so he can better see through shield and be better protected by it?

Yeah M113 must be fixed.

As for M2's commander protection kit, I think you mean that on variants with TUSK kits? Then indeed some reworking might be usefull, for exampe clearing glass from dust at least a bit and lowering commander so he can better see through shield and be better protected by it?

It's probably TUSK, yeah. I find it weird since it looks like just a metal frame that obscures the view.

Has anyone experienced any issues with Teeha's GPNVG18's and wearing RHS unifoms? When I do parts of the NVG's stick out on the players view. I can upload a picture if you don't know what i mean.

Has anyone experienced any issues with Teeha's GPNVG18's and wearing RHS unifoms? When I do parts of the NVG's stick out on the players view. I can upload a picture if you don't know what i mean.

I've noticed this issue as well but when in the gunner position of an AH64 wearing a heli kit. This was before RHS' release so it may be more related to the GPNVGs than RHS

Is anyone having the visual glitch on the US autorifleman?

From medium distance,there is a blue translucent visual line hanging from the weapon.Sorry best i could explain.

Does any one know what exact mods are not ok to use with this one.

Love the mod,but iv never had so many issues in this game before,visual glitches and CTDs out the ass.

Iv no problem loosing some other mods but i think we need to make a list here of known issues compatibility wise.

Il start with one:

BW mods: Not compatible(SU 25 causes RHS SU 25 jet to have visual errors)

Not exactly sure but possible LA_Axemans mount mod,might be incompatible.

Any plans to include the vehicle interiors? Some of them seem modeled already... Really adds to multiplayer awareness to be able to look around. I enjoy this mod thoroughly! :)

Is anyone having the visual glitch on the US autorifleman?

From medium distance,there is a blue translucent visual line hanging from the weapon.Sorry best i could explain.

Does any one know what exact mods are not ok to use with this one.

Love the mod,but iv never had so many issues in this game before,visual glitches and CTDs out the ass.

Iv no problem loosing some other mods but i think we need to make a list here of known issues compatibility wise.

Il start with one:

I also have that bug with the blue machinegunner mg, apparently others do too and it is probably a missing LOD

I also have that bug with the blue machinegunner mg, apparently others do too and it is probably a missing LOD

yeah i took scope of the m249 and issue is gone.

Scope lod

about elcan I will do small copypaste from bugtracker:

yeah, I spotted that week ago but I was wondering if it's only on my end - that elcan sight doesn't have any res lods so how the hell it could change it texture. But today I thought about tex mipmaps, and hooray, issue is fixed after resaving .paa :)

It because our & their model use skeleton with same name, inherited from BIS. I changed skeleton name to avoid further problems with other mods too.

Anyway, here is small progress report. I managed to get rid of most hitpoint issues on all helis + some issues with AFM. Beside that, US helicopters received slingload ability too! Furthermore, there was made progress on adding ability to certain vehicles to be slingloaded. There is still a lot to do, like doing research how russian vehicles are supposed to be slingloaded (slingload memory points) so stay tuned for more news in that case

http://reyhard.armacenter.pl/arma3/slingus.jpg

:)

Need to remove the radar with all ground vehicles, except the Shilka. You also need to remove the radar aircraft Su-25, A-10, remove the radar from all helicopters except the Ka-52, AH-64

Just to close the MG front I have been testing RHS with different MGs ( vanilla, and different mods that I have downloaded ), and seen no glitch.

EDIT:

Funny fact even with the STI MG pack, I still have no issues:

Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=336395124

It started happening when we added rhs, All addon and vanilla MGs were glitching around. Once we removed the Russian weapons it stopped.
At first iam sorry, i tough that were mgs from RHS mod, i got this screens from a squad member. I looked into it, the mgs from the images are from the STI MG Pack. We use the STI Pack for a while and we never had issues with that. After removing RHS today all is back normal.
Edited by MistyRonin
Adding STI MG screen.

is it a possiblity we can get the RDS Static stuff in RHS ?

Obviously they both fit, and since its reyhards you could use it.

(you could always reskin them later (or now) if you dont want to use too port-y stuff"

Short bug report of something I ran into while buidling our new Blufor base:

Both Bradley M2A2 variants have fully zoomable commander seats while turned in, eventhough the M2A2's do not have commander cameras.

Same as above for the Abrams M1A2 variants.

The ACP-A2 gunner seat (technically commander seat) has the also fully zoomable view when right clicking.

Edited by JamesClarke

Both Bradley M2A2 variants have fully zoomable commander seats while turned in, eventhough the M2A2's do not have commander cameras.

In reality indeed M2A2 do not have commander panoramic periscope, however for the sake of gameplay, gunner auxiliary sight had been used as commander panoramic sight, in future it might change.

Same as above for the Abrams M1A2 variants.

Bollocks!

All M1A2's have panoramic commander sight called properly CITV - Commander Independent Thermal Viewer, however it is not properly modeled just like gunner sight in current RHS mod release, it will change with time.

M1A1's however have powered commander cupola with it's own optics.

The ACP-A2 gunner seat (technically commander seat) has the also fully zoomable view when right clicking.

What the hell is ACP-A2?! :confused:

Hi there,

first of all, many to the RHS team and everyone involved for creating the mod! Now Arma 3 is finally complete! Best mod 2014!

Anyway I've got 2 questions about the usage of the mod. I applied one of the older Arma 2 textures to one of the choppers (using setObjectTexture). The fits perfectly as you as see here: http://minus.com/i/1a9bdtd6df6q However is there a way to disable the unit signs with a function? It doesn't quite fit to civilian choppers.

Are other modders permitted to create derivates of the units while referring to RHS as a required mod in the config?

Legislator;2810668']Anyway I've got 2 questions about the usage of the mod. I applied one of the older Arma 2 textures to one of the choppers (using setObjectTexture). The fits perfectly as you as see here: http://minus.com/i/1a9bdtd6df6q However is there a way to disable the unit signs with a function? It doesn't quite fit to civilian choppers.

I know that one ( change tank for helicopter ) :)

Write in the tank's ini line: RHSDecalsOff = true;

( from the RHS documentation )

Will the choppers from RHS work with the upcoming changes to the flight model when it comes out, or do we have to wait for a patch?

Helicopters are currently immune to HEAT and MANPADS weapons, and even the Hip's rotors are essentially impervious to 12.7mm.

QYWm1e6jr8Y

This sounds perfect :yay: Once you have finished the guns, i'd be happy if you could also improve the vehicle sounds a bit. The T-80 engine sounds are a bit choppy for example.

Helicopters are currently immune to HEAT and MANPADS weapons, and even the Hip's rotors are essentially impervious to 12.7mm.

We'll look into that.

Sounds good!Waiting for the update sounds of small arms - and it should amenitiesthe You.

(Звучит неплохо!Ждём Ñкорого Ð¾Ð±Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ð»ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð·Ð²ÑƒÐºÐ¾Ð² Ñтрелкового Ð¾Ñ€ÑƒÐ¶Ð¸Ñ - а его нужно обÑзательно заменить.УÑпехов Вам.)

commy2;2808808']I did take a look at this and this doesn't fix the autoloader issue at all. Please be patient' date=' there will be an official fix.[/quote']

Do you release a Hotfix for that?