Im having an issue, i tried to install by using those steps:

copy both files (with @) to Arma 3 folder (like i do for any mod)

Arma 3 Open Launcher > Launch Parameters: @RHSUSF;@RHSAFRF;

When i launch it keeps saying:addon rhsusf_c_heavyweapons requires addon rhs_main

I added the "keys" file to the keys folder on Arma3 thinking it will fix it, but it didnt.

Compliments for this fantastic project !

now one question, can i use it with the mods below ?

Blastcore A3

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23899

JSRS2.2

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22150

Authentic Gameplay Modification

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25779

cheers

As mentioned several times: Blastcore and AGM bugged atm with ESC. JSRS you can use, but in multiplayer is still the bug that you dont hear the sound of handguns from other people. idk when this happen but it is there.

Can anyone else confirm that RHS:Escalation and All in Arma Terrain Pack are incompatible on a dedicated server? My group's server only comes online when one or the other is taken out of the command line. Also tried with just RHS and AiATP in the command line and it doesn't seem to be working, however they work fine in singleplayer.

EDIT: Got it working by putting RHS: Escalation in front of AiA in the command line.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184644-Server-issue&p=2807248#post2807248

Me having problems with random mods and im not alone. In several mod threads people post problems with having X Y Z mods active and it didnt work out. Its not a single mod that causes this, only some strange combination of random mods.

Compliments for this fantastic project !

now one question, can i use it with the mods below ?

Authentic Gameplay Modification

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25779

cheers

It seems like Escalation is compatible with AGM for the most part, aside from 2 bugs.

You can't use the main gun of the Bradley IFV and certain russian tanks with autoloader might not be able to reload. We (AGM) are working together with the RHS devs to resolve these issues.

commy2;2808746']It seems like Escalation is compatible with AGM for the most part' date=' aside from 2 bugs.

You can't use the main gun of the Bradley IFV and certain russian tanks with autoloader might not be able to reload. We (AGM) are working together with the RHS devs to resolve these issues.[/quote']

Great news! really appreciate your hard work.

Yes, it's implemented, I hosted some MP games being Zeus and adding only RHS stuff :)

thats the dream, I don't suppose it makes a difference that I got the 2 halves of the mod separately through playwithsix does it?

Im having an issue, i tried to install by using those steps:

copy both files (with @) to Arma 3 folder (like i do for any mod)

Arma 3 Open Launcher > Launch Parameters: @RHSUSF;@RHSAFRF;

When i launch it keeps saying:addon rhsusf_c_heavyweapons requires addon rhs_main

I added the "keys" file to the keys folder on Arma3 thinking it will fix it, but it didnt.

at this moment US pack requires the russian pack to run. This will change in the future and was a decision made in the MANW rush.

commy2;2808746']It seems like Escalation is compatible with AGM for the most part' date=' aside from 2 bugs.

You can't use the main gun of the Bradley IFV and certain russian tanks with autoloader might not be able to reload. We (AGM) are working together with the RHS devs to resolve these issues.[/quote']

Cartman allready did a little fix for our clan

Cartman;2805167']Here the AGM Hotfix

AGM Fix

Tried it out, it's a really great mod. There's one big issue I have with it, though, AFM doesn't seem to be supported, at least on helos I've tried out. It'd be great if you could add it, it really makes a difference.

@ Fennek - thanks for spotting that! In fact, there is no track hitpoint on 90% of abrams tanks (sic!) as I forget to copypaste it from the base one... haha!

btw:

On that abrams picture you could damage it from the outside, as hitspheres poke through the main armor on the top. But this is also an issue in vanilla - if you know where to shoot you can disable weapons/turrets/stuff by just a hand full of shots with 50 cal. Setting up hitpoints and firegeometry is pretty tricky business now...

Well, you still won't be able to destroy it with 50cal as it needs to penetrate convex that has hitpoint in it in order to inflict damage. I will try to correct those anyway :)

@maturin - 1) yeah, right now simulation of what is going inside is pretty basic. At certain point I'm planning to set secondaryExplosion param in config to 0 & change class DestructionEffects so only smoke pop up after destroying tank + random explosion (more common on t72 i.e.) and crew damage handled by script

2) It should be still possible yet it may require tweaks on certain vehicles (I will check t72 and other later)

@AntonStruyk - try to remove x39_medsys_agmintegration.pbo and tell me, if the problem is still there

I just loged on,... to sayyy.... I loveee youuuu :D

Thanks guys for all your effort and dedication. Now I see that abandoning A2(made me quite angry, I'll admit) and focusing on A3 was the right decision. And thank you for giving me my secret favourite tank of all times. I love my T-80U. Bugs (sadly I did find some) come with your bugtracker. Oh and, would it be possible to a make config, in which you could choose the Mot streloks to have the digi cam by default too, please?

oh and: I just tried to make a small mission, in which you demolish a cdf tank force (rhs T72B crewed with kaelis cdf). after knocking out the 2nd tank, my platoon leader ordered my number 3 to attack me. what can I do about this?

It's vanilia issue, dunno why they changed it that way. Try to destroy empty t100 being CSAT soldier, after 2 tanks ai will order to engage you...

Edited by Reyhard

Is there something wrong with the armour of tracked units? im using the RDS tankpack and cant crack a abrahams with many shots from a T72?

ah, nvm

Edited by Reyhard

Is there something wrong with the armour of tracked units? im using the RDS tankpack and cant crack a abrahams with many shots from a T72?

No to mention that currently RHS will not be compatible with other mods in this regard. Also armor models on RHS tanks are meant to be realistic (it is work in progress) and also armor piercing ammunition will have realistic penetration values.

In other words, if armor surface X will have KE protection = 750mm and a specific KE projectile will have penetration capability = 550mm, this specific KE projectile hiting armor surface X won't be capable to perforate it and thus won't do any damage to the vehicle.

Later perhaps there will be avaiable data table for each specific vehicle showing how much KE and CE protection it have at each specific surface, so you will be able to compare that data with ammunition penetration capabilities data and thus learn strong and weak sides of each vehicle.

Edited by Damian90

Ah ok, thats a pitty. i also realized that if you use not US Army vs Russia, but US Army vs CSAT units, or USARMY against AAF (set as friend to none in editor) they dont reconize them as enemys. makes the mod useless for me ideas atm

You can make vanilla content of ArmA3, a bit more compatible with RHS Escalation by using for example Olds Real Armor Mod. However make a note that BIS armored vehicles models are far less advanced than RHS ones when ti comes to armor protection simulation, so 100% compatibility is probably unachievable.

As for vanilla AI, I have no problems, CSAT or AAF will shoot at US Army units or Russian Federation units if they are set to be enemies.

Just wondering if anyone can help. I've just downloaded rhs_usf3 and rhs_afrf3 from playwithsix(both at version 0.3.0.1, uploaded on Wednesday). I uploaded their mod folders to my server and placed the key from rhs_usf3 in the server's keys folder (both their keys had the same name but the readme with the US ones implied that was the one to use). However if I try to join my server it says the mod files are "not signed by a key accepted by this server". Does anyone know what I need to do? I've not had the server very long and this is pretty much the first mod (bar ALIVE) I've put on it so its possible (or very likely) that I've forgotten to do something. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm really excited to give this mod a go with some friends in Zeus.

Just wondering if anyone can help. I've just downloaded rhs_usf3 and rhs_afrf3 from playwithsix(both at version 0.3.0.1, uploaded on Wednesday). I uploaded their mod folders to my server and placed the key from rhs_usf3 in the server's keys folder (both their keys had the same name but the readme with the US ones implied that was the one to use). However if I try to join my server it says the mod files are "not signed by a key accepted by this server". Does anyone know what I need to do? I've not had the server very long and this is pretty much the first mod (bar ALIVE) I've put on it so its possible (or very likely) that I've forgotten to do something. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm really excited to give this mod a go with some friends in Zeus.

possibly the wrong key. Use the hotfix to replace all the keys and signatures (on server and client) -> http://www.rhsmods.org/downloads

possibly the wrong key. Use the hotfix to replace all the keys and signatures (on server and client) -> http://www.rhsmods.org/downloads

I'd tried the hotfix but I forgot to upload the files to the server as well, thanks for the help

Edited by shindigero

I'd tried the hotfix but I forgot to upload the files to the server as well, thanks for the help

EDIT: when I start up a Zeus mission on my server I don't see any of the mod's units available in the lists of placable objects, is there something I need to do to get them to appear?

Make sure your Game Master Zeus module has All Addons (including unofficial) activated.

I think the gun sounds need to be a bit louder.

I know RHS is still 0.3 and isn't really supposed to be compatible with other stuff, but LAxemann's Enhanced Soundscape, and possibly JSRS just doesn't sound right with this mod. The wooshing sounds, snaps/cracks and echo's are now too loud. I haven't done much testing yet tho.

Other than that, amazing mod so far.

Holy crap, the hinds are broken.

I got attacked by an Mi-24, and it soaked up a direct hit from a Strela, a Stringer and an M136. The result? It started to smoke a little bit.

Luckily the mission had an options menu that let me disable all the choppers from spawning.

Thanks for a great mod. Although i have some issues with the T-80U.

1. According to my sources (Janes Armour and Artillery 2003-2004) the gunner of the T-80U has the two planes stabilised Buran-PA Themal sight with a monitor for the commander, while your version has none?

2. The T-80U according to the same source has the 9M119 Refleks missile with a maximum range of 5,000 m. while yours have the older 9M112M Kobra with a maximum range of 4,000 m.?

3. The T-80U seems a bit "light" it sometimes flips over when hitting a small rock?

4. There is no difference in sounds when you drive onroad or offroad, actually the sounds generally seems a bit weak, but what do i know, never been near a real T80U?

5. I sometimes loose the abillity to reload the T-80U, eventhough i have plenty of ammo left for it? (This is maybe on my end, had the same problem on RDS T-72 series of tanks?)

6. Sometimes when i hit an APC wtih the main gun loaded with SABOT, it survives seems a bit strange? (Think i saw something posted in here about armour penetration system?)

7. Is there some reason for not using tap key to lase targets?

Not sure if JAAA 200-2004 are totally correct, but have seen the same data provided on various sources on the internet.

Other than that i really like you work, having only tried a tiny bit of the awsome amount you have provided!

Reagrds

MWT

Edited by mwt