seriously is no one else having this trouble?.

yes. some people in my community have experienced this issue as well.

@Lao Fei Mao

It's easy to reproduce the bug, put a T-72 in the editor, set player as commander , preview, then you switch to gunner position, and look into the optics, then you can only get:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/...5C7D46C491614/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/...8F6C95C265B8C/

Whilst it should supposed to be like this: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/...612C3983BAD50/

If you set "player as gunner" initially, then preview, things went well, but if you press "+" zoom, then press "-", the same bug happens, no more FCS UI. I think it must be the FCS script only runs one time, if the first time you are not in the gunner position, then it will not run again, even if later you enter the gunner position.

Could not reproduce both of those bugs either. Check your CBA version, try to update it, also what is your ArmA3 version and what additional mods are you running at the same time?

Great work! Will You add some special unit? Maybe some chestrigs like Lazutczik, and new camos... Partizan? :D

I just loged on,... to sayyy.... I loveee youuuu :D

Thanks guys for all your effort and dedication. Now I see that abandoning A2(made me quite angry, I'll admit) and focusing on A3 was the right decision. And thank you for giving me my secret favourite tank of all times. I love my T-80U. Bugs (sadly I did find some) come with your bugtracker. Oh and, would it be possible to a make config, in which you could choose the Mot streloks to have the digi cam by default too, please?

oh and: I just tried to make a small mission, in which you demolish a cdf tank force (rhs T72B crewed with kaelis cdf). after knocking out the 2nd tank, my platoon leader ordered my number 3 to attack me. what can I do about this?

Edited by FLv*VeNoM*

Can I ask, what is the US Woodland guys camouflage? Is it Scorpion W2, or Multicam? (I hope it is the former!)

Can I ask, what is the US Woodland guys camouflage? Is it Scorpion W2, or Multicam? (I hope it is the former!)

I do believe it is multicam OCP.

I do believe it is multicam OCP.

:(, I guess you can't really tell the difference, but it would of been nice to represent a future war in late 2015/2016

:(, I guess you can't really tell the difference, but it would of been nice to represent a future war in late 2015/2016

I actually did ask in the WIP thread if they were to include Scorpion W2 aka Operational Camouflage Pattern and they said they would include it as soon as it started to get fielded or something to that effect. Of course, the US Army will start just that sometime next year so maybe then lol.

i think i've found a little bug about the BTR-60BP, when you're in gun seat, and look backward the two wheels on the BTR's top disappear, and they don't block your visual. :) hope this will help you, to improve your great mod. another question, is there any bug tracker? thx

Very impressive, you guys clearly put a lot of effort into this and I'm looking forward to seeing this mod develop.

Only thing I've noticed bug wise (other than what's already been posted) is that the tracks on all the M1s move in the wrong direction, the wheels and the rest of the running gear turn the right way but the tracks "moonwalk".

Now, off to support this mod on MANW!

@Reyhard

I'm wondering why the track has only 2 hitpoints ? Was it an older WIP ?

For a hit class to take damage it needs to registers a point of impact inside one of its "hitspheres". In that picture, if you shoot at the track parts that are not covered by the sphere, it won't get damaged. If you hit inside the radius of one of the points however it gets damaged. Can also be observed on vanilla vehicles - On the vanilla tracks the hitpoints are much denser however - making a non-damaging impact lesslikely.

If a bullet just passes through a sphere without impacting any material, it won't do any damage to that radius.

So in case of the track it would seem indestructible basically in that image (unless you know the locations of the hitpoints). If you define a hitpoint within an armor volume it can't register impacts either -as impacts are just determined on the top of surfaces.

Sorry if you already knew this, i'm just trying to help ;)

On that abrams picture you could damage it from the outside, as hitspheres poke through the main armor on the top. But this is also an issue in vanilla - if you know where to shoot you can disable weapons/turrets/stuff by just a hand full of shots with 50 cal. Setting up hitpoints and firegeometry is pretty tricky business now...

Edited by Fennek

Abrams armor will be changed, as other tanks, I am currently working on more realistic calculations (which is not easy!), and definately many things will change overtime. ;)

When I choose a mission on my server with activated RHS I can choose a ZEUS Chernarus Mission. This mission doesn't seem to work right now? Or maybe I am just stupid? As soon as I start the mission server is kickin me out.

I would also like to add that the CCO (Aimpoint) Is actually shooting below the red dot below 100m's, which it is meant to be zeroes in for, meaning that it is almost impossible to guess where to aim at above 100m's

Okay, so here are few words about armour system./QUOTE]

Thank you very much for your explanation! So far as I can tell your penetration system is already very advanced, and works wonderfully with IFVs and APCs especially. What happens after armor penetration, however, is less developed. I hope you don't mind if I post some feedback.

1) Lack of crew damage combined with predictable K-kills. Currently it seems like a successful penetration with an AT weapon almost always results in a fiery explosion. And yet the crew always survives unharmed, abandoning the vehicle only to get caught in the blast 4.5 seconds later. Every. Single. Time.

Is there any chance of some scripted damage handling like in ACE, where vehicles can burn slowly, or survive intact with the crew dead inside? An RPG-7 to the rear of an Abrams, for example, should never result in an explosion that destroys the tank outright. Even penetrating hits to the turret should result in a knocked-out crew, often without any more serious damage.

And so far as I can tell, crew proxies receive damage from direct bullet hits only. Do your HEAT warheads actually generate a projectile upon detonation, in order to simulate the shaped charge jet? If so, would it be possible to make this projectile more of a shotgun blast or autocannon detonaton, rather than a bullet? This would better model the cloud of spall and liner material bursting through the armor. As an added bonus, RPGs could then be used to kill people hiding behind walls.

2) Will we get treads that can be damaged with HE weapons? The old independent RHS T-72s had this feature.

Is there any non-torrent mirror? I've always had problems with torrents, I'd prefer a normal download.

Is there any non-torrent mirror? I've always had problems with torrents, I'd prefer a normal download.

There's a download link off of Microsoft's cloud thing on their site. That's where I got mine.

I'm not sure if this has been reported before, but it seems that there's an issue when running RHS, Xmed and AiATP together at the same time in multiplayer through PW6.

The repro steps for me are:

1) Download all the mods through PW6 (RHS: Armed forces of the revolution, RHS: United States Armed Forces, XMed, XLib, XActionUI, AllInArma Terrain Pack)

2) Setup a collection to launch them at the same time.

3) Go into 'Multiplayer' and start a new mission in the editor (I don't think the map matters, but I was using Altis to test with)

4) Drop a US marine and an empty shilka in the editor.

5) Save and start the mission.

6) Attempt to get into the Shilka gunner position.

You are not able to get into the gunner position.

If you go and disable EITHER the XMED mods or the AiATP mod you can get into the gunner seat just fine. That is, either one of them running together with RHS doesn't cause a problem, but running them BOTH makes you unable to get into the turret position.

RPT of a broken run is available here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2015650/VERYTEMP/Broken_Xmed%2BAIATP.rpt

I'm not sure if this has been reported before, but it seems that there's an issue when running RHS, Xmed and AiATP together at the same time in multiplayer through PW6.

The repro steps for me are:

1) Download all the mods through PW6 (RHS: Armed forces of the revolution, RHS: United States Armed Forces, XMed, XLib, XActionUI, AllInArma Terrain Pack)

2) Setup a collection to launch them at the same time.

3) Go into 'Multiplayer' and start a new mission in the editor (I don't think the map matters, but I was using Altis to test with)

4) Drop a US marine and an empty shilka in the editor.

5) Save and start the mission.

6) Attempt to get into the Shilka gunner position.

You are not able to get into the gunner position.

If you go and disable EITHER the XMED mods or the AiATP mod you can get into the gunner seat just fine. That is, either one of them running together with RHS doesn't cause a problem, but running them BOTH makes you unable to get into the turret position.

RPT of a broken run is available here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2015650/VERYTEMP/Broken_Xmed%2BAIATP.rpt

Please also publish this report in the respective mod's threads or bugtrackers. We do not overwrite base classes, those mods do so it is most likely a problem there.

Just got this mod today, been looking forward to it for a long time and its lived up to expectation but is the Zeus compatibility implemented yet because I couldn't see any of the units listed.

Download from moddb... they have pretty good speed too.

is the Zeus compatibility implemented yet because I couldn't see any of the units listed.

Yes, it's implemented, I hosted some MP games being Zeus and adding only RHS stuff :)

When I was flying the Ka-52 pressing 'C' which is my right rudder button bring up a seat change menu, Is there any way to change that Seat change menu key binding? I looking in the game controlls but didn't find anything maybe there needs to be options to change that in the "configure addon" keybinds.