Have introduced the Swedish Forces Pack, probably because of interfering, grenade is no longer available.

For those of you who no longer wish to see A3 future weapons and vehicles amongst your present day equipment, I quickly made a small addon which sets scope = 1; on almost all of A3's weapons, vehicles and units. Of course because of using scope = 1; anything that inherits from default A3 equipment and doesn't set scope = 2; will also be hidden.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43996324/Arma/LHM_HideA3.pbo

The config.cpp can be found here.

It is provided as-is.

Hey LordHeart, does it work as replacement pack or like AiA optional files (it hiddens A3 futurish units and equipment)? A3 definately needs a replacement pack using RHS units =)

cheers!

;2806344']Hey LordHeart' date=' does it work as replacement pack or like AiA optional files (it hiddens A3 futurish units and equipment)? A3 definately needs a replacement pack using RHS units =)[/quote']

It hides A3 futuristic units and equipment, so I assume like AiA optional files. A replacement pack would require a lot more work, I will see what I can do.

So, what's the plans guys? What we can expect and where we need to focusing in our feedback? Weapons, vehicles? Whether or not the scopes to be more 3D than now(without 2D UI and working with inertia and optic axes)? Whether or not the old imported models to be re-textured? New weapon mechanics, safe modes, etc. Wow, we need to wait something. :D

Edited by Anachoretes

For those of you who no longer wish to see A3 future weapons and vehicles amongst your present day equipment, I quickly made a small addon which sets scope = 1; on almost all of A3's weapons, vehicles and units. Of course because of using scope = 1; anything that inherits from default A3 equipment and doesn't set scope = 2; will also be hidden.

Thanks for this, it's something I also planned on making once RHS was out.

Great Mod!!!

I am having a Blast with it!!! :yay: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Best luck for the competition. :bounce3:

I've done some more tests and found that the shoulder warping of the IOTV only gets really pronounced with weapons that stretch the arms or that have reload animations that work outside the workspace around the gun, for example those on the HLC rifles.

However, it is present on all units but not noticeable unless it catches your eye. Unfortunately, I get caught up in details all the time, so I was just unlucky. Another thing is that the US uniforms have a slight shine to them, which is especially noticeable around the shoulders. The lighting in the VR scenario also prounounces this slightly. I have the feeling that you were pressed for time in the end with these Units, but considering RHS previous shows, I should not really complain.

The general look and feel of this addon is triple A already. The tanks in particular with their FCS's are delicious to the max. I am looking forward to seeing this develop further, it already is a landmark as far as A3 addons are concerned in my book.

Thanks again for this release!

This is great!

Makes me realize again, where would BIS be without the community..

I noticed a strange thing. I had RHS M1 TUSK tanks on the ground. I was playing as RHS Russian infantry. Had A BIS Arma 3 fix wing CSAT plane attacking those tanks. The tanks were invisible to me. Could only see their smoke. When I changed plane to RHS Su-25, tanks became visible. New secret camo ? :)

Small hotfix frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

** we have updated the original archives!

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Hello there. Outstanding job, thanks for your work!

---------- Post added at 21:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

Found a few bugs , I apologize if they have already been discovered.

On first two screens BTR-80\80A. On last BMD-4M (A).

can a dev comment on the vehicle damage mechanics? does the mod just use the default arma hitpoints system or have you made any changes? thanks

Took a flight in the Alligator and Hind, have to say nice work...

And for my school is it possible to just upload the helis without it requiring another part?

can a dev comment on the vehicle damage mechanics? does the mod just use the default arma hitpoints system or have you made any changes? thanks

As non of the Devs replied and I am the one helping Reyhard in this issue, I will permitt myself a liberty to answer this question, although I am not a member of RHS team.

Yes, there are changes based on the Olds work which he made for his Real Armor Mod (RAM), which means that damage model is based on vehicles real armor (of course estimated as real protection of these vehicles is classified) and real ammunition penetration capabilities. However note that this is still not completely finished and with time it may change.

As non of the Devs replied and I am the one helping Reyhard in this issue, I will permitt myself a liberty to answer this question, although I am not a member of RHS team.

Yes, there are changes based on the Olds work which he made for his Real Armor Mod (RAM), which means that damage model is based on vehicles real armor (of course estimated as real protection of these vehicles is classified) and real ammunition penetration capabilities. However note that this is still not completely finished and with time it may change.

yeah i find it dubious that a t80u can withstand direct hits from m829a3 rounds at 1000meters, but overall the system does feel better than vanilla arma

Been waiting for this a while and its finaly here. The only glitch that is getting on my nerves is the fact that for some reason the T 72's refuse to fire at anything unless it is staring them right in the face and even then they sometimes do not, they even ignore my commands to attack, all it does is just drive around with its turret facing the way it started the mission with, anyone had the same issue? I think it might be because of the way the commander position works in the tanks now, the AI really seems to hate RHS tanks :D. Any help would be appreciated.

@naizarak

yeah i find it dubious that a t80u can withstand direct hits from m829a3 rounds at 1000meters

Remember, that there is max 1620mm of frontal armor against HEAT and 1050mm against KE rounds + Kontakt-5 ERA on T80U :)

@ArmedONE

Been waiting for this a while and its finaly here. The only glitch that is getting on my nerves is the fact that for some reason the T 72's refuse to fire at anything unless it is staring them right in the face and even then they sometimes do not, they even ignore my commands to attack, all it does is just drive around with its turret facing the way it started the mission with, anyone had the same issue? I think it might be because of the way the commander position works in the tanks now, the AI really seems to hate RHS tanks . Any help would be appreciated.

Classical question. What additional mods are you using? 'Cos we did not found that kind of issue :)

@naizarak

Remember, that there is max 1620mm of frontal armor against HEAT and 1050mm against KE rounds + Kontakt-5 ERA on T80U :)

And to add to that Kontakt-5 imparts a yawing effect on the Sabot of the round, to something insane like 70% or so. So the T-80U is a tough one but she ain't invincible.

@Goosevich

I am currently using JSRS 2 and A3MP, aswell as quite a few weapon and vehicle addons, no AI mods installed. Could a vehicle addon throw off the gunner-commander behaviour?

I take it you guys are planning on adding m115 1,2,6 HMMWV's as the m1025's and m988's are being phased out? (They are fantastic btw, good work deltahawk)