I think MCC and GAIA only see the RHS units as infantry unless something changed when i last saw it. Everything that spawned when i used them was showing infantry symbols.

Good spot,can confirm that too.Even the jellycopters!

Requesting a config to add RHS to Western and INDFOR factions for missionmakers who wish to make use of different scenarios. E.g. Russians vs Russians and being compatible with certain modules such as ALiVE.

Requesting a config to add RHS to Western and INDFOR factions for missionmakers who wish to make use of different scenarios. E.g. Russians vs Russians and being compatible with certain modules such as ALiVE.

Yeah I would like one of those aswell, if anyone gets the chance.

Also would we be able to get a config for CAF so they can use RHS weapons? I heard the dev's had one, would you guys mind releasing it?

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Additionally oO Para Oo, one of the Armaholic videomakers, has already created 2 videos of your released content. One is more a gameplay/showcase video, the other is a review of the Armed Forces Of The Russian Federation content.

We hope you enjoy watching them :)

Edited by Guest
link to news item fixed

I have to say : outstanding work !!!!

We are waiting for so long for REAL stuff in arma 3. This is it.

Yes there is some bugs, glitchs and problems. Maybe all are listed. I have just to add Javelin problem : it doesn't make any damages. Arma et RHS vci or tanks. Tried lot of tests. Maybe we don't know how tu use it.

Nevertheless it is really, really good stuff. Please, keep going. Don't stop your work. There is lot of criticisms because we all need your material and waited for this. You are doing what BIS doesn't. So, please, keep going.

Congratulations for the release of this Mod. My community is testing the mod since yesterday and so far we are quite happy with it.

While I know that a lot of things will be added to the mod in the future, here are some things I would like to see content wise in the next weeks:

• Woodland Camo for the US Troops.
  • Versions of the US Uniforms without the 1.Cav Insignia.
  • Armed Versions of the Humvee

Beside that I only encountered a few bugs or thigns that annoyed me.

• The Camera position of the player in the Humvees seems a bit too high.
  • I encountered some frame drops and camera issues when being the gunner in the Apache or the Hind.

Another issue I had was that all men that I spawned with Zeus were invincible. However I yet have to reproduce this and I am not sure this is a issue related to the mod at all.

Good work so far I am really looking forward for the future of this mod!

• Woodland Camo for the US Troops.

Woodland camo is no longer in use by US Army (and most of their Armed Forces) and the timeframe RHS decided to use pretty much rules it out.

Yeah I would like one of those aswell, if anyone gets the chance.

Also would we be able to get a config for CAF so they can use RHS weapons? I heard the dev's had one, would you guys mind releasing it?

soon with that one, I'm also preparing static weapons cfg for rhs but you should agree that we need some days off to rest after release ;).

@Sixt - Try maybe to get some support in alive thread then :)

As for Javelin it's bug. Made a typo so heat penetrator is not created and it's only has explosive damage. Should be fixed in next patch :)

M1A1AIM tusk woodland res lod bug is fixed now too

@Fennistil

Armed Versions of the Humvee

yep, it's planed

Congratulations and thanks. Some stunning work here

lies :P

You are correct, I should have written "was frontpaged" :D

News flow is crazy and I wanted to wait a bit before posting our mirror so the news is already gone from the first page, but no matter it still is on the frontpage just on page 3 by now (so its a half lie) ;)

Woodland camo is still in use:

Are you going to create and add BDUs/RAID BDUs and DCUs/RAID DCUs in the future for SOF units?

You are correct, I should have written "was frontpaged" :D

News flow is crazy and I wanted to wait a bit before posting our mirror so the news is already gone from the first page, but no matter it still is on the frontpage just on page 3 by now (so its a half lie) ;)

Well the following link leads to an error :

Well the following link leads to an error :

Ahhhh, right. I didnt see/understand that was the issue. I have fixed it now, thanks :)

Woodland camo is still in use:

Are you going to create and add BDUs/RAID BDUs and DCUs/RAID DCUs in the future for SOF units?

I think it's only SOF. And then some weird stuff about woodland competing with MARPAT for the bookend jungle pattern for OCP Scorpion.

Exactly, only by SOF. That's why I specified "most of their Armed Forces" :) Regular Army is using only UCP and OCP.

Edited by Max255[PL]

For those of you who no longer wish to see A3 future weapons and vehicles amongst your present day equipment, I quickly made a small addon which sets scope = 1; on almost all of A3's weapons, vehicles and units. Of course because of using scope = 1; anything that inherits from default A3 equipment and doesn't set scope = 2; will also be hidden.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43996324/Arma/LHM_HideA3.pbo

The config.cpp can be found here.

It is provided as-is.

Some sort of issue tracker would be nice so we know what to report.

Anyhoot: Those US Helos seem to be indestructible. Just fired 10 or so rounds out of BLUFOR tanks on the Chinook, Black Hawk and MEDEVAC Black Hawk each. Blew their windows out alright, but nothing beyond that.

Probably problem with a fact that RHS does not base vehicles damage on hitpoints, but is mostly based on penetration, helicopters might not be done properly in that manner. More tests are probably needed.

Yeah i have seen that, but for some reason, whatever alive config i use from the russian side, it spawns CSAT units.

You gotta be doing something wrong man. I've tested and works fine. Head over to the Alive forum and we can help ya out.

Another thing i noticed is that the max turning angle for the wheels of some wheeled vehicles is too large. On the Tigr they clip into the model and it looks slightly off when turning, as the front wheels appear to be sliding (not beeing the proper angle).

Fennek.

How was Heavy Metal?

Did you have any problems?