Another thing i noticed is that the max turning angle for the wheels of some wheeled vehicles is too large. On the Tigr they clip into the model and it looks slightly off when turning, as the front wheels appear to be sliding (not beeing the proper angle).

Don't worry guys, I am sure that all bugs will be fixed, remember, this is just first release, and there was a deadline to release mod now in it's current state.

There is many people working to find and fix bugs, and you all should really appreciate their hard work. ;)

@rhs_afrf3\addons\rhs_a3retex.pbo.rhsafrf.bisign is wrong. Err 0x20. Test FAILED!

@rhs_afrf3\addons\rhs_s_radio.pbo.rhsafrf.bisign is wrong. Err 0x20. Test FAILED!

Vehicles. A suggestion that i want to think you are working on.

Please make vehicle seats to have the option of seeing the interior. I mean if you are driving a M1, don't force the driver to see trough that rectangle in the screen, let him see the full cockpit with the window. Same to gunners, let them see the interior of the tank when they are not directly placing their eyes on the sights...

I saw some of the vehicles have this feature, like i believe the Russian BMP, with all that cameras and that beautifull cockpit...

It's kinda dissapointing to 1st person players. A bit clusterfeck...

Edited by fons

Yes Humvees are in here, there at quite a few variants in Tan and woodland pattern.

@fons They are not going to include tank interiors, they already stated that.

You seem to think they are "hiding" it, it simply is not modeled, so there is really no chance you are going to see this.. unless they miraculously decide they will suddenly do them which is highly unlikely.

+1. the ak grip is somewhat distracting, with seeing the dude's thumb sticking out and all. doesn't look very comfortable either to be supporting the gun by the magazine

EDIT: another problem with having units hold weapons at the mag is their arms clip through their bodies. please consider changing the grip position

Gripping the AK at the receiver is actually one of the taught ways for a reason. Though gripping by the handguard is the best and most stable way, the AK family is notorious for getting hot quickly and becoming very unpleasant to hold. Gripping the receiver above the mag is a way to get around this.

Even on my AK with the troy handguard, squid grips and gloves, 7 mags in and I'm burning my gloves.

But plum furniture would be sexy

really nice job you guys did there just testing it a little bit and i cant wait for the rest of it

The look of things are really great, but the sounds will keep me from playing the mod :-( also, having problem with both ALIVE and MCC to work with this mod, and as i primarily uses these for my mission settings, that also will keep me from playing the mod. But i have to say that the units really looks great, and it feels like there have been alot of effort in doing the units. But think i will bee waiting for there the updates before i will be playing this :-)

http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Factions#RHS_Escalation

How soon do you guys plan on re-doing the sounds, because I was thinking of making a config file to redo the sounds of all the weapons for both sides, would I be abe to get your permission on this? Thanks and once again, amazing job.

Cartman;2805167']Here the AGM Hotfix

AGM Fix

Thanks for this

---------- Post added at 01:47 ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 ----------

Wow...reading through some of the threads really ticks me off that people are so ungrateful or have some smarty remarks about the "First" release....geez. Guys don't let these trolls ruin it for the community.

Hello, I heard a while back you guys were going to be doing the US Airborne Troops is this still in plan? Thanks for any Information.

Lovely mod gents, every bit of it is top notch. Thank you for spending so much time on this! One little question, are the U.S. Uniforms supposed to be shiny? I noticed they are unusually reflective :)

Problem report!

the Ammo case ejecting, and Shooting sounds only and see, and hear to shooter.

not even the driver or commander

While I am having a blast with the release, I have just one question.

What happened to all of the AlexVestin stuff from his AV US Army mod? From what I read in his thread and the RHS development thread, the stuff from his US Army mod was to be added into RHS? Even some screenshots on the RHS Facebook has his stuff on there that isn't in the release. Everything in that pack that he made was great quality, especially those Eagle assault vests. Same goes with his weapons like the M4 CQB and Mk12.

am I the only person that started thinking of this song

When playing as VDV troops :p

Oustanding! This is some amazing content as expected from the RHS guys.

Hey guys, great release. Just wondering if any of the RU vehicles are set up with setObjectTexture? and if so where can I find a list of said vehicles.

@RHS team

i mentioned earlier that MCC Gaia,

is not detecting the Russian Artillery pieces as artillery pieces.

If your not familiar with MCC or GAIA,il briefly explain what it can do with artillery.

Basically,via a pre made zone,artillery units with an init command may offer fire missions in the specified zone,allowing ai to support friendlys by fire artillery missions if considered safe.

RHS artillery isnt firing maybe because the way the veihicle ammo are configured? For them to fire,the config must look something like this:

In GAIA this must be true on the ammo type of the artillery piece:

Code:

getNumber (configfile >> "CfgAmmo" >> _ammo >> "artilleryLock");

(must be one).

The other is theat the ammon is not any kind of "Bulletbase" ammo.

Code:

if (_artilleryLock==1 and !(_ammo iskindof "BulletBase")) then

Im not sure if this is the way the arty is configured.Is there any chance in making it compatible in a future update?

I know you guys ares flat out.Hope you get a chance to look at it sometime.

Cheers

I think MCC and GAIA only see the RHS units as infantry unless something changed when i last saw it. Everything that spawned when i used them was showing infantry symbols.

Question: where can I find the BMP-3 besides the MSV squad? I tried looking in armored, IFVs, tanks, nothing worked.

there's no bmp3 in this version