The RHS-Ammobox crashes my game on Chernarus, when i switch from the map in the game on initialization.

honistly i'm sure my error is on the RHS part (forgive me if i'm wrong i'm downloading another one right now)

getting error---> no entry ''bin\config.bin/cfgGlasses/G_balaclava_blk.identitytypes'.

only with RHS escalation installed, works fine without it

can't play any unit or vehicle.

is your arma 3 up to date? Seems you are missing balaclava class which was introduced only after version 1.24 or something like that.

i'll see if steam has any update for it

welp seems steam has an update,so updating now will see if it works

urgh i fail again had auto update off it works now, thanks for RHS it's awesome

Edited by creator31

For example the PhysX implementation in ArmA3 sux

Vanilla Arma3Alpha have the same bug with floating wheels, but after few tickets they handle that. And we almost the black box testers. We don't know where is RV engine faults, and where is PhysX and so on.

Excellent mod guys.Cant put it down!!

The russian arty pieces are not recongnised as arty by Gaia In MCC if anyones wondering.Iv reported it on MCC forums,would just like to mention it here if anyones having issues.

I have to say,the physix on the armour are top class.

I got one CTD on brohnhlom tonight when putting down the heavy arty piece.Couldnt reproduce it though,though strange as i never get CTDs.

Thourougly enjoying this,it changes Arma3 for me!

Edit:

Also wana mention a strange lod issue i noticed on the russian truck rocket launcher,at medium distince,the truck looks very disfigured.

Edited by redarmy

I believe i have found a conflict with the AiA Terrian pack and XMed. It only happens when you place these two together. Activated independently they work just fine no errors. Put them together with RHS and i get a few errors, which effectively render the turrets on every vehicle useless. The gunners position disappears, Why it only works with this particular combo of 3 mods i do not know.

First error that pops up is 'bin/config.bin/CfgVehicles/Tank_F/Headlimits.initAngleY'

When placing the player unit on the ground. 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_APC_Tracked_01_rcws_F/Turrets/MainTurret.primaryObserver'. This happened to be a M6A2.

Another error- 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/rhsusf_m113tank_base/Turrets/MainTurret.missileBeg'.

So for whatever reason when using these 3 mods in combination it disables the turrets completely.

Remove, XMed works fine. Remove, AiA TP works fine. Remove RHS mods works fine. Put all 3 of them together and the turrets are completely disabled. In fact the gunners position dissapears. I'm trying to grab an RPT file for you guys now.

If i had to place money on where the error is generated it would be by XMed or XLib.

Edited by Raytesh

Having some problems with the LOD of a M1A1 tank. he completly disapears 80m away. Also some strange damage with the russian AA ZSU. i can destroy the us apc but against Mi28 it did very little damage.

I get a little error saying something about it needing RHS_main but then it loads anyway but all the entries ingame like in the editor are empty, i just downloaded the US pack via six.

I get a little error saying something about it needing RHS_main but then it loads anyway but all the entries ingame like in the editor are empty, i just downloaded the US pack via six.

Currently, the USF pack has a dependency on the AFRF pack.

You must have both for now. (I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to have both, anyways...)

The BTR-80's main gun shadow doesn't follow the turret traverse. I assume it's just an incorrect selection name or something (works on the BTR-80A)

pUMHThB.jpg

The hull's shadowvolume geometry looks like it could do with tightening up a bit next to the vision blocks at the front there too, but I'm not sure if that's just my computer displaying a lower LOD or something.

Anyway, nice work chaps! Congrats on some excellent addons as always (I hope you win :))

OMFG,

i just started arma with this mod and all i can say is how fu**ing awesome is this moddingawesomeness!??!?!

AWESOME WORK! AWESOME WORK!

THANK YOU RHS!

Will there come some speznaz and us sf elite units too?

Edited by Clawhammer

OMFG,

i just started arma with this mod and all i can say is how fu**ing awesome is this moddingawesomeness!??!?!

AWESOME WORK! AWESOME WORK!

THANK YOU RHS!

Will there come some speznaz and us sf elite units too?

Oh yes.

Having some problems with the LOD of a M1A1 tank. he completly disapears 80m away. Also some strange damage with the russian AA ZSU. i can destroy the us apc but against Mi28 it did very little damage.

There's no Mi28 here :/

congrats, i've enjoyed your mod for A2 CO and i'm sure i'll enjoy this one too. how about a replacement pack, anyone? not really fan of those tacticool soldiery...

Really good looking addon, and looks to be very promising for the arma community wanting 90's and present day units and vehicles. Cant wait to jump in and play some missions using this content. :yay:

*Stares at profile name and CN flag pic with stern squint*

On another note, great mod, ill try it out when i get the chance.

Thank you for a great mod indeed! :-)

Alltho I'm having some issues. I don't know if it is me beeing stupid or some issues with the addons? My friends and I are going to try this mod out using ZEUS and a dedicated server. Alltho I cannot see any vehicles and/or most of the infantry by beeing zeus? It works well when I host it on my own computer.

Anyone else having the same issues?

Nevermind, found that there were two missions already :-)

Edited by masc

...how about a replacement pack, anyone? not really fan of those tacticool soldiery...

OOOooooooooo I would love this!..... Obviously i think there is still some work to do though before we get there?

Don't think anyone has reported this yet. While in iron sights, you can use the zoom and IR modes while turned out of the commander's seat on the M1A2s

pT7F8obl.jpg

Can somebody explain the leading behaviour of the tank FCS for me? it's shooting all over the place (playing the Heavy Metal mission)... if i want any chance of hitting i have to constantly mash G. And the SM112 doesnt seem to aim at the center point of the reticle.

And if you drive through a ditch, the gun goes to max elevation and stays there - you have to manually crank it all the way down.

And some critique about the mission - the tanks of your squadron dont give you any radio information nor can you see where they are... i lost the squad right at the beginning. And the BMP i saw looked like it would just race straight for Boris line.

Edit: Finished, i think i was the only survivor and killed 5 M1A1 and 3 APCs...

Edit2: Ironsight of AK-74 if you mount a PSO is not centered (blocks sight alot)

Edited by Fennek

Can somebody explain the leading behaviour of the tank FCS for me? it's shooting all over the place (playing the Heavy Metal mission)... if i want any chance of hitting i have to constantly mash G. And the SM112 doesnt seem to aim at the center point of the reticle.

And if you drive through a ditch, the gun goes to max elevation and stays there - you have to manually crank it all the way down.

Inside the RHS documentation you'll find the instructions and options for the different armor FCS ( check the Special Features part of each vehicle entry ).

I suggest you to "study" them a bit before using the gunner seat, especially with tanks like the T-72B or the T-80 family tanks that have a complex FCS system.

The FCS lead is allways applied when you aims at moving target, your tank is moving or both. It is done that way so you can keep your crosshair on target while FCS will calculate lead automatically.

Note! T-72 tanks does not have real fire control system, but simple ballistic calculator, that does not calculate lead, in T-72's lead must be applied manually by the gunner using stadia's in crosshair.