I dont understand why you deleted my post about bug in have found. So you dont want to know about totally bugged US army .Ð’ таком Ñлучае идите нахуй, надеюÑÑŒ вы никогда не займете призовые меÑта в конкурÑе

What bug? Что за капризы?

I dont understand why you deleted my post about bug in have found. So you dont want to know about totally bugged US army .Ð’ таком Ñлучае идите нахуй, надеюÑÑŒ вы никогда не займете призовые меÑта в конкурÑе

Please type in English, what post was deleted?

If your refering to the one in the WIP thread, that thread was closed due to it not being WIP anymore and is now a released addon so a new one has being opened here in completed addons and mods. Comment is still there and was replied to in the old thread.

Edited by vasmkd
more information

2. it cycles the appropriate realistic FCS and sight branches. Not the views of all seats in the vehicle.

But i can cycle from gunner to driver. Zoom1, Zoom2, Scope, Driver. It is normal?(Линканите на док, не могу найти Ñтраницу)

The authors of this mod can't delete posts, only moderators are able to do it.

Also there is a bug report in the old RHS thread, you just have to check your own post history.

Outstanding. In any direction.

Damian90, maybe you can give me some clarity on this:

http://doc.rhsmods.org/index.php/M1A1

M1A1 still armed with M829A1 but at the same time equipped with TUSK?

Hi King Homer.

Well currently in the mod we have only M1A1AIM and M1A1HC from the M1A1 series. Mod team decided that these will have M829A1, but of course there are avaiable other rounds from M829 series. AFAIK M829A1 is still used where more capable ammunition is not needed.

If I am not mistaken, but Reyhard will probably need to confirm this, more modern versions of M1A1 that at some point probably will be included in to the mod, will have different ammunition loadout.

Of course I can discuss that with Reyhard and we can change ammo loadout, actually it is good that you pointed out this, I think that ammo loadout for main gun is still not perfect.

Remember that this is still very much WIP, and there are also some more important things that are needed to be done.

Is it just me or do all the vehicles feel too light? I managed to flip my T80 on the mission Heavy Metal just by trying to drive over a wall. Normally you'd just drive straight through, knocking it over, but I rolled onto my roof.

But i can cycle from gunner to driver. Zoom1, Zoom2, Scope, Driver. It is normal?(Линканите на док, не могу найти Ñтраницу)

It is not driver view, it is view through an observation periscope. Usually it is of the same type as the driver has. http://doc.rhsmods.org

In what vehicle? I think you misunderstand something here. However I will double check it right now to be sure.

Edit:

Vehicles check - no problems found with gunner view toggle, works like intended. Conclusion - read documentation preprared by RHS team before reporting non existing problems. :icon_rolleyes:

Edited by Damian90

Congrats on the release guys! Some really nice work in some of the Russian hardware. Was not overly impressed with the RHSUSF side of things, but I understand the thought process behind it. All in all though, very nice. Wish all you guys had more time with the competition, best wishes though. :)

-M6 Linebacker(Every Bradley) Woodland cant fire with his Bushmaster (only stinger and coax are available)

-M4 Carbine Recoil Animation on Character is way to strong

-Wrong muzzle flash postion when firing with M2 of M1A2

- BMP2D cant swing but can drive underwater without getting damged or crew get killed

- BRM-1K can swim with 0km/h (not moving at all)

-BMD4M Huge long muzzle flash

- 2S3M1 explode if you shooting multiple times and switching ammo after each shot; screen gets frozen and retab into game than it explode (no idea if BI bug or RHS)

- T80 if AI drives backwards t80 instandly drives -34 km/h

- T80U cant use 50cal

- Ka-60 a thrid crew member stands inside the cockpit on the copilot

- Su25 autopilot fails hard at landing :P

i didnt test everything just randomly

getting error---> no entry ''bin\config.bin/cfgGlasses/G_balaclava_blk.identitytypes'.

only with RHS escalation installed, works fine without it

can't play any unit or vehicle.

Edited by creator31

Do you use any other mods?

People, read previous posts before reporting bugs, many of them are caused by other conflicting mods like AGM.

i use these mods,

cba,

fa 18 black wasp,

helo hmd kimi,

hiddenidentity packv2,

improved ragdoll physics,

l_es,

nimitz,

rav lifter,

rpa refined vehicles,

and speed of sound

So now disable all these mods, use only RHS and CBA with vanilla game, check if bug will repeat itself, if not then turn on another mod (a single mod at a time), untill bug will repeat itself, then you will now which mod causes conflict bug.

Thanks for the answer! Is it planned to un-hook the US and the Russia mod? Because we could really use the US Stuff..but don't need the russians ;D

Thanks for the answer! Is it planned to un-hook the US and the Russia mod? Because we could really use the US Stuff..but don't need the russians ;D

He is alredy. Just use RHSUSF, that's all.

dissabled all mods but RHS and CBA and the error still appears and did them 1 at a time

Without any other addons/mods I couldnt get the Zeus to work, I tried to activate MCC and couldnt get RHS work with that either.

Is there anyone else that can get Zeus working right off the bat with no modifications to extra modules etc.. ?

Important note for players interested in vehicular combat.

This explanation is about Main Battle Tanks commander machine gun mounts, it seems that many players have problems with this issue and how it looks in reality and why because of that some things look in the mod that and not the other way.

The problem with commander machine guns on tanks is that some of these machine guns were mounted on powered cupolas and intended to be fired only from vehicle interior (concept similiar to modern remotely controlled weapon stations). Such powered cupolas are relatively heavy, and thus it is difficult or immposible to rotate them by using only own muscles.

Thus such cupolas have in vehicle interior a power traverse and also power or handcranck elevation for it's weapon. So for realism sake, these powered cupolas and their weapons can't be used when tank commander is sitting in opened hatch. There are various types of such powered cupolas, for example relatively simple ones, like the M1A1 CWS (Commander Weapon Station) cupola, which during vehicles modernization had been replaced by SCWS (Stabilized Commander Weapon Station) on M1A1SA and M1A1FEP which are not modelled in RHS mod... not yet at least.

There are also other types of cupolas, where machien gun can't be fired from vehicle interior as it is mounted in a simple pintle mount. In such case to fire such kind of machine gun, commander needs to open his hatch and get outside, at least partially exposing his body to enemy fire. Such types of machine gun mounts can be found on M1A2SEPv1, T-72B or T-80U.

However in such case, some machine gun mounts are designed in such way, that simulating them in RV engine is difficult or immposible, good example here is RHS mod team T-80U tank. On the other hand some other tanks, during their modernization proces, had these pintle mounted machine guns, replaced by modern remotely controlled weapon stations, such example is M1A2SEPv2 which is not modelled in RHS mod... not yet at least.

---------- Post added at 17:22 ---------- Previous post was at 17:21 ----------

dissabled all mods but RHS and CBA and the error still appears and did them 1 at a time

Then you have some serious problem, perhaps you should download your mod again.

It's not going to work, there are some important dependencies like damage system or vehicle classes (you will not see anything in editor). We know about that and we plan to make it fully standalone later. You just need to be patient about that :)

If I try to do that it gives me an error: "Addon 'rhusuf_c_heavyweapons' requires addon 'rhs_main'"

And when I drag over rhs_main I get more error messages of the same nature. Rinse and repeat until the game just flatout crashes when launching

@Lt_Ryan & other lads

First off, read the whole thread, documentation on vehicle usage (those are quite complicated !) & README before reporting ANY "bugs".

Also, please make SURE that those errors are not caused by mod conflict or it is not a design decision based on engine limitation or plain BIS fault/engine fault. For example the PhysX implementation in ArmA3 sux.

EDIT : I forgot about the most important thing - ALWAYS do your research before you post - if

Signing off

Goose - one of the many testers :)

Edited by Goosevich