Got a bug for y'all - if anyone else can confirm/deny, I'd be much obliged.

The Russian tanker helmet ESS goggle lenses are missing a definition in one of the distance LODs, causing this to happen:

RussianCrewBug.jpg

...fire your testers. :p

Edited by CameronMcDonald

Oh, I'm german, I'll do anything for beer

And how is a full platoon (http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/3-21-71/figa-2.gif)supposed to be carried by four IFV?

That's a big problem of US Army, because standard infantry squad is 9 men. There were different ideas, like reducing mech infantry squad to 6 men. However it was considered as suboptimal, this is why decision was made to modernize M2 by using MTC30 unmanned turret, so more space inside M2 can be obtained.

Thanks it works , but no thermal right?

It depends, if the vehicle has it in real life it should be there. try more modern stuff like bmd-4m for thermals and use the "N" key for the thermal vision etc

Maybe it's just me but the third person camera view in vehicles needs to be a bit closer. It kind of makes them look like toys.

Very nice mod guys!

But I don't know if it has been already reported but atm you can't fire the main gun of the Bradley APCs.

Greetings! :-)

Yes. BMP-3's, T-90's are planned at some point as are many other modern things ;)

Thanks for the info. :)

Really good looking addon, and looks to be very promising for the arma community wanting 90's and present day units and vehicles. Cant wait to jump in and play some missions using this content. :yay:

I'm playing vanilla and it seems that third person view in the M1A2SEPv1 (at least that, maybe more) tank is attached the the turret and not the commander's sight, making navigation really difficult if the turret isn't pointed forwards (and it almost never is.)

Amazing mod guys! Well worth the wait. A couple of questions, and one thing I've noticed so far.

Will you eventually be adding in the additional stowed ammo for some of the Russian tanks? Some models of T-80's I thought had close to 45 rounds, but none of these come close to that.

Will the Typhoon eventually be able to transport people?

One thing I did notice while playing with it yesterday was the M1A1AIM (Woodland) seems to disappear when it gets a certain distance away from you. I haven't noticed any other vehicles doing this so far.

Best of luck with MANW, I hope you guys win!

Edited by Unit757

So it's not possible to download just the Us Army-Part?´Thats bad :/

At the moment not, as the USF has dependencies in rhs_main which is distributed only with rhs_afrf

One thing I did notice while playing with it yesterday was the M1A1AIM (Woodland) seems to disappear when it gets a certain distance away from you. I haven't noticed any other vehicles doing this so far.

Not every vehicle has a full set of resolution/distance LODs right now. I think the M1 is one of them. They will be added in future updates.

Been waiting for a full featured Unit/Vehicle add-on to use in missions against BLUFOR and this is it! Awesome work and congrats. Voted, good luck! THanks for all the efforts

To all of those who wonder which armored vehicles have thermal / night vision or different level of zooms, and how to activate them, please visit the vehicles page of each side in the RHS documentation.

There you'll find ( hopefully ) precise and simple instructions of how each vehicle FCS works and with which keys.

I'm playing vanilla and it seems that third person view in the M1A2SEPv1 (at least that, maybe more) tank is attached the the turret and not the commander's sight, making navigation really difficult if the turret isn't pointed forwards (and it almost never is.)

view is attached to proxy, proxy is moving only when mg is moving so only when turned out. There is no other way to make it working - you can't have two different anim states when in & out

@ ItsDonJon - yep, some dependencies were left as we have been in little hurry to make it really polished for you folks :) It's same with compatibility to different mods - we had to focus on our stuff for MANW (yet I have some plans about AGM & further expanding radio capabilities by TFAR)

Seems the ACOG isn't properly zeroed, at least with the real life counterpart. As far as I know for numbered lines to match up with the range, the optic is meant to be zeroed to 100M http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee192/SHIVAN308/Stuff/ec297cc6.jpg. Using the M4 shooting at a target 700m away, zeroed at 100M, I aimed at the 400M line and was able to hit him. Basically my shot was 300m off of what it was supposed to be. Strangely enough though, when I was using the M14-EBR I zeroed for 100M and aimed at the 600M mark and was able to hit the target, making the zero off by 100M to the real life counterpart. I realize its probably hard to make the acog work as its intended, but if it was unknown to you folks I wanted to point it out, in case it could be remedied in the future.

Hey,

Love the level of details on the vehicles but have an issue with them :

Every vehicle path inside "CfgVehicleClasses" is something like Car_USMC, Car_RU, Armored_RU, etc ...

So, could you rather put every classes inside "official" BI folders ? ( like Car, Armored ... )

That's not a problem for most people but when using script like VVS, it doesn't go trough the custom cfg folders, resulting in this mod vehicles not being listed / usable .

Thanks .

I dont understand why you deleted my post about bug in have found. So you dont want to know about totally bugged US army .Ð’ таком Ñлучае идите нахуй, надеюÑÑŒ вы никогда не займете призовые меÑта в конкурÑе

should be the best place to do so

After the first run i am found few most bright things that decrease my gaming expirience.

1. Sound is cutted in very aggressive manner. Sound volume is jumping on different samples of engines, gunshots, etc.

2. In some vehicles, in some seats, using zoom(num_plus,num_minus by defaults) is just cycle FCS of all vehicle(gunner,commander, driver, etc.)

3. Some, BTR's wheel is flying a bit.

Most impressive and the wait is over!! Now for AMT85 :)

After the first run i am found few most bright things that decrease my gaming expirience.

1. Sound is cutted in very aggressive manner. Sound volume is jumping on different samples of engines, gunshots, etc.

2. In some vehicles, in some seats, using zoom(num_plus,num_minus by defaults) is just cycle FCS of all vehicle(gunner,commander, driver, etc.)

3. Some, BTR's wheel is flying a bit.

1. we do not have a proper sound engineer currently

2. it cycles the appropriate realistic FCS and sight branches. Not the views of all seats in the vehicle. Please read about the FCS usage in the documentation.

3. PhysX for the win!