Few things I guess I can comment on,

1. Custom sounds for USAF weapons (M4, M249, M240) still WIP, coming shortly?

2. IOTV with crotch flap in the works?

3. Non crye precision knee pad uniforms also in the works?

1. Being looked into, we want them as well.

2. Sure it's been discussed however was seen lower in priority for this first release. A likely addition in future versions.

3. Yes. Work on the ACU cut uniform has already been started.

1) This is BIS bug, no tracked vehicles can actually swim properly, want a fix? Ask BIS.

2) I hope you understand that this mod aims at realism, some tanks have indeed commander machine guns, but these can be only used when commander is unbuttoned up. Now because of ArmA engine limitations and how these machine gun mounts work in reality, making these machine guns to work properly might be difficult or even impossible task. For example T-80U commander machine gun mount was designed by complete moron, honestly I don't know if it is even possible to use that mg in any practical and safe way on battlefield in reality.

sounds like a new arma 3 bug. i remember the aav-7 being amphibious in arma 2. oh well

to elaborate on the machine gun issue, some of them don't function at all. the t80u's machine gun for example can't be used internally nor externally. IRL the external MG's on soviet tanks were primarily a means of air-defense, commanders weren't expected to use them in ground engagements

Great work on the armor, that stuff is aboslutley top notch.

It would be good to see an Unmarked ucp uniform (and I guess a ocp one too) without the 1 cav symbol, just so we can make more generic missions.

I also think a variant of the US uniforms with no flag on it would be good, that way it can be used more flexibly for scenarios (such as the ukraine war, where many wear UCP and ACU on both sides). (I assume both of those wouldnt be too hard because your not making anything new* I think *, just removing a photoshop layer or something and just re-whatevering the texture)

Great model and texture work , especially on the arty cannons.

Defintley looking forward to inventory icons at some point.

Great release, thanks.

(random cool uniform combo of the russian vest with radio, camofaces mod, and arma 3 vanilla civ worker uniform with PKP:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=332941467)

Well I'm using JSRS so the sounds are replaced by them for me.

How did you do that?

Already said it on FB but you guys amazed me with quality and content,you guys went on QUALITY AND QUANITY :D THank you milion times for this awesome mod pack. Love it

(such as the ukraine war, where many wear UCP and ACU on both sides).

Eh, not really... Much different uniform cut, completely different helmets, vests, gear, etc...

Thanks to everyone who has been following/supporting us and most importantly enjoy the mod guyz. Hope we have released something that will make your gaming experience very enjoyable :)

and please don't forget to vote for us ;)

Are the m240 and m249 Arma 2 ports, if so is there intent to update them at some point :)

Amazing release.

If you are not scared to get your hand dirty one of our testers described a fix for this:

but yes generally its very strange when gameplay modifications influence other mods in strange ways. We also some some issues with Tank muzzle flashes with Blastcore.

With the current version of AGM (9.94.1), agm_aircraft also causes a man to stand through the Ka-60: http://i.imgur.com/6Jlshw6.jpg

New mod 0.3.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

New mod 0.3.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@Red Hammer Studios;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Are the m240 and m249 Arma 2 ports, if so is there intent to update them at some point :)

Yeah, they are--and, honestly, they'll probably be ones of the first to go. :p

Yeah, they are--and, honestly, they'll probably be ones of the first to go. :p

Alright, thanks for answering all my questions :cool: . Good luck in the future with MANW and such.

As of right now, any TankX vehicle can not go in the water, you can make it float, but it loses all engine power after about 2-300 meters from the point it hit the water, Yes Arma 2 it would, but if you use the Arma 2 physx on vehicles, they bounce and act like paper weights when hit with anything, or they touch anything.

Upvote this!

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19911&nbn=5

sounds like a new arma 3 bug. i remember the aav-7 being amphibious in arma 2. oh well

to elaborate on the machine gun issue, some of them don't function at all. the t80u's machine gun for example can't be used internally nor externally. IRL the external MG's on soviet tanks were primarily a means of air-defense, commanders weren't expected to use them in ground engagements

Edited by armyinf
added link

I know this is extreme nit-picking, but when wearing the US vests, your shoulders look quite large and out of proportion, not sure if that's just me or is anyone else seeing that.

Besides that and custom sounds which you guys said you where working on, I have no other comments besides amazing work and hope there is even more awesomeness to come in the future.

Congrats and best of luck on MANW.

Ok, I guess nit pick I can throw out there, the M4 barrel is missing its distinctive barrel cut as shown in this example:

http://stickman.rainierarms.com/galleries/Charles%20Daly%20Carbines/IMG_3574%201028%20WEVO.jpg

and here is the barrel of the RHS M4:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/49864244449480070/11C1016FFD979DBA149D10D8E96FECCCBC6C72E8/

Not sure if this is intentional or not but it does look off.

Also, for the record, it looks like the barrel cut was merely textured in rather than modeled into the barrel as the barrel in the M4 model is more pencil shaped.

Ok, I guess nit pick I can throw out there, the M4 barrel is missing its distinctive barrel cut as shown in this example:

http://stickman.rainierarms.com/galleries/Charles%20Daly%20Carbines/IMG_3574%201028%20WEVO.jpg

and here is the barrel of the RHS M4:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/49864244449480070/11C1016FFD979DBA149D10D8E96FECCCBC6C72E8/

Not sure if this is intentional or not but it does look off.

Also, for the record, it looks like the barrel cut was merely textured in rather than modeled into the barrel as the barrel in the M4 model is more pencil shaped.

Little performance optimizations like this are always impressive to see in the modding community though. Looks like a conscious effort to minimize polys. Having the detail is aesthetically nice but smart poly spending adds up. Like the omission of the gas tube under the rail. I can dig it. :)

What does look like an accuracy mistake is the flashhider seems to be 4 instead of 5 ports. That or the wrench flat in the flashhider is misaligned with the ports and the ports are canted left.

Edited by Machineabuse

Absolutely gorgeous work so far! I'm extremely impressed by the amount of content. I was having some issues with the FCS of tanks, and while I know its a WIP/to-be-upgraded, I wanted to be certain; the levels of zoom available currently are a WIP, correct? Because currently, you can barely zoom in at all. Not a gigantic problem of course.

Outstanding work and congrats on the release. This is by far the best expansion to hit A3 to date, in my opinion. Everything looks excellent and going to have a blast building some missions with these. Thank you for all your dedicated work on this project, for all involved, and best of luck in MANW...you have my vote. :yay:

Yay, the long wait is over! I´m enjoying it a lot, thanks for the 3 showcase missions and I´m quite flattered for the "Special thanks" MistyRonin dedicated to me (and the Brazilian soldier embeded on US forces... If you guys recall, there were a brazilian dude on Generation Kill´s First recon troop) on the US mission lol =D

But I´d like to report a small issue regarding ASDG JR compactibility: the russian weapons doesn´t have ASDG compactibility with other weapons using the Dove tail system/Eastern accessories (Massi´s nor Sudden´s) and the american weapons have full ASDG compactibility, but US accessories doesn´t attach on ASDG compliant weapons, only RHS US weapons.... oh and the RHSUS/RHSRUS virtual weapon box are empty and there´s no RHSUS weapon/ammobox =/

It´s just a report, I know it´s still WIP in many aspects, but I must say this is the most "complete and throughly" WIP mod I´ve ever seen... you guys are awesome! =D

Cheers/Spasibo!

loving the release dudes! definitely worth the wait :) Just throwing my two cents out there for you guys: The glove textures stretch and look very strange, and even "pointy" sometimes, which the only reason i bring it up is playing in first person it looks pretty weird. That would honestly be my only "complaint" because the "add this please" debate could go on forever because everyone has different tastes :p But absolutely killer work guys! honestly just throwing the thing about he gloves out there so you guys can improve on an already great product! Hope you guys win!