Hope you guys enjoy :)

Was a pleasure to be a part of the development of this mod so far.

Ok, I think Bradley having problem with shoot its Chain gun.

only can shot TOW, and 7.62 Sub MG.

If you are not scared to get your hand dirty one of our testers described a fix for this:

if you want to fix it, you need to unpack "AGM_Vehicles.pbo", unbin config.bin and edit config.cpp: remove or comment with /* */ next classes class autocannon_30mm_CTWS : autocannon_Base_F and class autocannon_40mm_CTWS : autocannon_Base_F, then pack it and replace original agm_vehicles.pbo

also, to re-on reload in BRD/BMP you need to unpack "AGM_Reload.pbo" and unbin config.cpp, then replace vehicle = vehicle player to _vehicle = player in class AGMAmmoIndicatorReload

sorry for offtop, but many ppl want to use AGM with RHS mods =) wbr, pride

but yes generally its very strange when gameplay modifications influence other mods in strange ways. We also some some issues with Tank muzzle flashes with Blastcore.

One thing, important tough.

RHS is not compatible with vanilla stuff and other mods. However you can make it a bit more compatible with vanilla stuff by using Olds Real Armor Mod.

Seeding is a bit poor, I'll get my hands on it tomorow, thank you RHS team !

If you are not scared to get your hand dirty one of our testers described a fix for this:

but yes generally its very strange when gameplay modifications influence other mods in strange ways. We also some some issues with Tank muzzle flashes with Blastcore.

Lot of thx mate.

Will fix with ur advise.

Is there a texture or a way to use the Army uniforms without the Cav Patches?

Is there a texture or a way to use the Army uniforms without the Cav Patches?

Not yet--patchless uniform will be added soon.

41fc4de695.jpg

Great addon as far as the Russians go. Really wish you guys stuck to your lineage and just kept developing your QUALITY Russian content. The US content really just screams an attempt to do nothing more than win MANW rather than stick to the roots which you guys were born from (I mean RHS has been around since OFP right?!). Especially given so much US Content is ported straight from A2....

Regardless, I LOVE the Russian side which countless days of effort and time was put together to complete it from the ground up. Rather than taking what was already made from BIS :\

This saddens me...

http://puu.sh/ctrUw/41fc4de695.jpg

Great addon as far as the Russians go. Really wish you guys stuck to your lineage and just kept developing your QUALITY Russian content. The US content really just screams an attempt to do nothing more than win MANW rather than stick to the roots which you guys were born from (I mean RHS has been around since OFP right?!). Especially given so much US Content is ported straight from A2....

Regardless, I LOVE the Russian side which countless days of effort and time was put together to complete it from the ground up. Rather than taking what was already made from BIS :\

Regardless of your opinion, we decided it was necessary to develop an opposing force and package it as one product, i.e RHS Escalation.

We thought that it would look out of place, having Russian forces from circa today, fighting against super future space soldiers.

Alrighty, looking forward to the updates for the US Pack ;)

---------- Post added at 19:45 ---------- Previous post was at 19:44 ----------

Regardless of your opinion, we decided it was necessary to develop an opposing force and package it as one product, i.e RHS Escalation.

We thought that it would look out of place, having Russian forces from circa today, fighting against super future space soldiers.

I can assure you there are plenty of people who appreciate the work you guys put into the US side as well, if you weren't aware already. I look forward to the next updates.

Great work people. I see a lot of potential here. I hope you don't get burned out on this stuff before the mod can see full release. I see that happening a lot with this community nowadays. :-(

Regardless - I'll be keeping my eyes on this one. Thank you for your work.

Freaking awesome release! Can't wait to try these out. Great with guys.

This is absolute TOP NOTCH quality...finally one mod which makes designing some cool missions for chernarus worth it! wish you the best for the contest, thanks!

Comrades! This is a most glorious day! da?

Dear developers of this modification / addon. I would hereby like to say, that this is just.. mind blowingly epic. Sure, some vehicles have CSWs that the vehicle commander / loader is unable to use, and maybe there are a few funny things like the AKs using MX reload animations, but those things aside, this mod is by far, the most epic in its scale for ArmA 3.

I was a little confused with the amount of menus for the Russian side in the editor (I just went.. "WHERE IS ZÉ SOVIET ARMOR?!")

US Side was very clear because... well... for obvious reasons. Now here is hoping that next releases will see some more love to the US side, especially The Marines. (Sikorsky CH-53K King Stallion, anyone?)

Maybe ask Toadie2k nicelly, if he'd like to make some godlike reload animations for them weapons? And a top-down attack mode for the Javelin.

(I know, it seems like my requests are mostly for the US side, but rest assured, I love each side equally. One would be boring without the other).

Anyways... I once more would like to thank everyone who contributed and helped you guys achieve this! This (IMO) should win the Total conversion mod! (So you can get dem monies and keep on doing this :3)

Best regards,

-Kristian Suominen