Sign in to follow this  
HorbeySpector

Disable mod icons in main menu?

I was wondering if there's a way to disable these icons from showing in the main menu?

It looks clutter-ish, and I know exactly what mods I'm running anyway. :)

Just delete/rename mod.cpp, you'll probably still have the jigsaw icon for each loaded mod but it looks preferable/tidier to my mind. If you want to decrease the number, look at combining mods into fewer folders (perhaps by functionality or interdependence).

You could probably also remove them (completely) with a mod that alters the main menu UI.

Edited by Defunkt

Hello, ItsThomas. Yes you can delete them by tampering with the mod a little. You need to delete the mod.cpp file in your Arma 3 mod folders, located in your Arma 3 mod directory. However in the case you do lose your mods and which ones your running simply look in configure/expansions. Hope this helps, Have a nice day!

Hello, ItsThomas. Yes you can delete them by tampering with the mod a little. You need to delete the mod.cpp file in your Arma 3 mod folders, located in your Arma 3 mod directory. However in the case you do lose your mods and which ones your running simply look in configure/expansions. Hope this helps, Have a nice day!

Isn't it simply replaced by the large white jigsaw-puzzle-piece icon though?