Nice job, massive improvement over the default pack textures.

Mind if I make two suggestions?

1. Binarize your files. It's just good practice to get into to optimise loading times.

2. Try playing around the the resolutions and texture file settings, reducing the file size from 4096 to 2048 cuts the file size from 126 to 90mb in total:

78cGNL6.jpg

(Replaced the image, I was a idiot and had my texture settings down)

Try and guess which one is the lower resolution.

The one on the left is 2048, here's the difference in the source

1. Binarize your files. It's just good practice to get into to optimise loading times.

2. Try playing around the the resolutions and texture file settings, reducing the file size from 4096 to 2048 cuts the file size from 126 to 90mb in total:

1. Yes I forgot to binarize everything, will be doing that with the next update.

2. Already working on this after I saw how big the files were for the initial upload. The reason they're all at 4k is because TFAR is default at 4k but 2k looks just as good and like you said reduces the file size by about 25%.

Hey. Really nice work.

I was wondering if you have templates for retextures, i'm not that good at making retextures so it would be extremely helpful to have a template. 

On 17.2.2018 at 9:19 PM, seanster67 said:

Hey I was wondering why the mod got taken off the workshop and if it will be put back up? 

Thanks

Same question here. But considering he also didn't accept my PR for the TFAR 1.0 fix. That.. Oh wow. That I put up exactly one year ago.
Considering he completly ignored that too I guess he is out of mod making business? He also deleted his Github repositories and didn't visit BIF since October last year.

I might continue his mod after TFAR 1.0 releases as a official TFAR addon. (Yes his license allows that. He is using the same license as TFAR.)

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Dedmen said:

Same question here. But considering he also didn't accept my PR for the TFAR 1.0 fix. That.. Oh wow. That I put up exactly one year ago.
Considering he completly ignored that too I guess he is out of mod making business? He also deleted his Github repositories and didn't visit BIF since October last year.

I might continue his mod after TFAR 1.0 releases as a official TFAR addon. (Yes his license allows that. He is using the same license as TFAR.)

Continuing to develop this mod would be much appreciated. Just from what I can see in this thread, you seem to be doing that anyway ;)

19 hours ago, Dedmen said:

Perhaps circumstances in real life meant a stop to addon making, after all it is only a hobby after all. Sometimes other things have to take priority.

------

Closing the thread