Sign in to follow this  
autigergrad

[ALiVE, SP/COOP up to 6 players] The Devil's Jungle

Terrorists threaten the stability of N'Ziwasogo. UN Forces, attempting to bring the starving population food and supplies, are under constant attack by rebel militia groups, IED attacks, and suicide bombers. Your task as the head of a small UN security detail is to locate and eliminate these terrorists and protect the people of N'Ziwasogo.

This mission is a dynamic insurgency. There is no set "task" to do. You and your team must investigate potential hot spots of terrorist activity throughout the entire country and eliminate the threat with the support of UN forces. You have dynamic Close Air Support and Helo Transport, as well as dynamic reinforcement capabilities.

This mission requires the following mods: ALiVE, Leights Opfor Pack, Massi's African Conflict mod, Massi's Nato/Spetsnaz Weapon and Vehicle mods, CBA, and N'Ziwasogo map. Hope you guys like it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=487057418

Armaholic Mirror

- The Devil's Jungle Co-06 (@)

Edited by AUTigerGrad

Hey there, check this out:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?185640-Leights-OPFOR-Pack/page77

Because of this, i've been avoiding using OPFOR pack. I honestly hope it makes a comeback, but until then this stinks. For now it's also been causing a lot of errors in missions when using the pack. Thought i'd just share as a FYI. I know it sucks when you spend so much time designing a mission with an ADDON and then it goes sour.

Hey there, check this out:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?185640-Leights-OPFOR-Pack/page77

Because of this, i've been avoiding using OPFOR pack. I honestly hope it makes a comeback, but until then this stinks. For now it's also been causing a lot of errors in missions when using the pack. Thought i'd just share as a FYI. I know it sucks when you spend so much time designing a mission with an ADDON and then it goes sour.

No problem. When I get home from work, I'll switch them to CA aggressors. Did the mission load up ok for you regardless?

I havent test yet, but i am sure it will. It justs in reports and behinds the scenes it causes some errors which means you'll run into some performance issues, but either way it will still run. Sorry for any confusion.

Latest version of LOP should run with no problem. It'll slowly degrade due to the thread being closed though. Hopefully OHally comes to our rescue and updates CAF Aggressors again.

Yea i heard somethings been in the works, but that's been said for a while now so hopefully its still true! Can't wait if so

It look very cool i will test it .

is there a risk to turn on the save option for single player in alive module ?

It look very cool i will test it .

is there a risk to turn on the save option for single player in alive module ?

A very strong chance to crash, Arma doesn't handle the large amounts of saved data very well.