That DayZ on Altis mission was the first thing I ever released on workshop. It needs a full overhaul update, in my opinion. I'm going to release a new Ravage sandbox using BP Addons in the near future.

Hi guy,

Lets say situation with this pandemic get worse in my country and authorities ban free time activities. I get more time to spend on PC, cuz my every other hobby was banned.

So I'd like to add my part of work to ravage. I'd like make furniture compositions for Livonia or Chernarus Redux. I don't exactly know who made that for Altis buildings, but I'm asking that guy for tutorial how to make it.

• Like 1

Not another original idea:

Seeing a working Camo mod (RE:CAMO sys) on Steam Workshop made me think a bit while watching Fear and The Walking Dead series:

Zombie Blood Camo... Players can chop up, hit, kick, or shoot up zombies and "paint" themselves with zombie blood to camo up so they can walk among the "dead".

Just "use" a dead zombie body, menu or ace interaction to "paint" / "camo" oneself.

The effect can just be a bloodied user, but with NO damage (can run, walk, crawl, etc... at full speed + stamina).

Or even better, swap a random Ravage zombie face + skin to the user temporarily as zombie skin camo like the Whisperers, but no zombie walk or damages... Just a cosmetic thing...

It should wash off in rain or water of course. Or if another user tossed a water bottle at the user. 

Or a time limited use before the blood infects the user...

• Like 1

I wish there was some good melee mod. 

I wish to one-hit kill zombros with an axe.

On 10/12/2020 at 12:31 AM, RZNUNKWN said:

I wish there was some good melee mod. 

I wish to one-hit kill zombros with an axe.

There are scripts for it, I forgot who wrote one for it awhile back but I have the files somewhere on my computer, gimme a shout on my Steam or Join my Discord and I’ll send you the bit of code. 

Cheers mate 🙂

EDIT: It was by Phronk, that’s right. Quick search brought it up, I believe it’s in Armaholic as well as the BI forums. Happy scripting!

• Like 1

Hey thanks, @MuRaZorWitchKING I tried that one, I also dug out from my old hdd this mod and I'm having a blast with one punch zombie hit 🤟

Spoiler

t1A9w54.png

Spoiler

78SMSfE.png

Spoiler

wHfXq5f.png

Spoiler

aA1j4a2.png

Spoiler

dHZ3sdC.png

Payback time for all the one-hit kills they've done to me, now it's my turnnnnn! 

• Like 3

Live action Ravage mission in Chernobyl...

:tounge2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hi. Is there a way that I can take advantage of Ravage's built-in cleanup functions?

I'm using triggers to spawn static units (mostly in guard towers, stuff like that) and using RVG_fnc_equip to equip them. I realize I can delete them with the trigger's On Deactivation event, but that's suboptimal - sometimes, you want to back off or otherwise reposition yourself, and if you exit the trigger area and the units just disappear, that's disappointing.

Ravage does a good job cleaning up the units it creates. Can I put mine in a list or give them an attribute so that it'll clean up mine too?

I posted a question yesterday asking about despawning units. I have (attempted to) write a script to do it. Could I get some feedback from the smart people here if what I'm doing looks correct?

As I mentioned above, I've got a trigger that spawns units in a guard tower. I'm using Haleks' equip function, and I'm also setting the class name to "Bandit_green" - what I want to do is, when the player exits the trigger area, I want there to be a delay of a few minutes, and then I want to check that the player is sufficiently far away, and if so want to delete all those bandits. Here's what I've come up with for the On Deactivation method:

// wait 2 minutes and check if the player is more than 1km away
while {(player distance _thisTrigger) < 1000} do {
	sleep 120;
};

// delete all bandits
{
	if (_x inArea _thisTrigger) then {
		deleteVehicle _x;
	}
} forEach entities [["Bandit_green"], [], false, false];

Any feedback appreciated. Thanks.

Hi. I just wanted to ask if this is still the case:

On 4/21/2018 at 8:01 AM, haleks said:

The Safe Zone module isn't really working at the moment, sorry for that. :/

and if so, is there's a workaround? I'm putting down triggers to spawn hordes in one particular city, and it works great, but then the enemy AI come wandering in and they attract all the zombies to them, and as a result it's no longer very dangerous for players.

I know there's a "canSpawnZeds" flag. Is there maybe a "canSpawnAI" flag? And if so, how far outside of a city should I put it?

Thanks.

I am running a Ravage server that I wanted to tell you about. It only requires four mods total and offers Enhanced Movement as an optional fifth server. The server is just now launching today.

Here is the IP: 66.11.124.44:2302

Here is our Discord for server info:
https://discord.com/invite/NGXXhX3

• Like 1

So I finally got around to posting up the Temperature system, it's not in Armaholic, but it is in my Discord server. If any of you mission editors want to snag the newest version check the "temperature-system" text channel. Any questions can be thrown my way and I will assist! I am also open to any edits, or re-adaptations of the system as it does need some work still. I am very happy to bring these files to the community and had no idea Discord allowed file upload / downloading. Also, If any of you want to join my development team let's get busy!

Cheers!  🍻

~ TenuredCLOUD / Razor

https://discord.gg/wggwxH3FJ4 

• Like 3

Hello,

Is there a way to disable 'Gunshot Reactions' option for specific units?

I have some trader bases set up and if i have the mentioned option turned on, the guards stay in Danger Mode (with their guns up), even if the enemy they saw was already killed.

GilliganTrevor93 has been hacked. His account is sending out messages trying to get people to vote for a fictitious CSGO team on overfight.info. It's very well done. The site pops up a box asking you to log in with Steam (through OpenID), but it's not a real browser window. Instead it's a generated box that looks almost entirely legit.

This shows the faking of the address:
https://i.imgur.com/biqDkm7.jpg

And this is the fake conversation:
https://i.imgur.com/AyockwA.jpg

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, kodabar said:

GilliganTrevor93 has been hacked. His account is sending out messages trying to get people to vote for a fictitious CSGO team

I just had this exact thing happen to me last friday what a freaking headache, had to contact about 70 of my friends whom got my message even lost a friend because of it

because 16 of them were blocked by this bot or whatever you get that hacks your account.

DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK!

Only way to fix it is to revoke your steam API keys and change your pw and make sure you have the authentication on for the security.

Spent 2 hrs sat morning after work that day when i could have been working on something, but it was my own fault, only trying to help

a friend whom i thought was one of my friends apparently it was just a bot in disguise.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

I just had this exact thing happen to me last friday

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. What a pain to clear up.

I almost fell for this one myself. It sounded like the kind of thing that Trevor might do and I didn't get suspicious until it asked me to log into my Steam account. And only then because the 2FA requires me to dig a phone out of my drawer (and I'm too lazy to do that). Only then did I take a closer look. I was genuinely impressed by how convincing it is.

I've left messages for Trevor in various places and I've contacted everyone we both know. But if anyone else knows a better way to get hold of him, please do so. It sounds like he's going to have to go through a lot of hassle to resolve this.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kodabar said:

GilliganTrevor93 has been hacked. His account is sending out messages trying to get people to vote for a fictitious CSGO team on overfight.info. It's very well done. The site pops up a box asking you to log in with Steam (through OpenID), but it's not a real browser window. Instead it's a generated box that looks almost entirely legit.

Thank you guys steam has sorted it out hopefully nobody else was affected by this bull.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

I just had this exact thing happen to me last friday what a freaking headache, had to contact about 70 of my friends whom got my message even lost a friend because of it

because 16 of them were blocked by this bot or whatever you get that hacks your account.

Only way to fix it is to revoke your steam API keys and change your pw and make sure you have the authentication on for the security.

Spent 2 hrs sat morning after work that day when i could have been working on something, but it was my own fault, only trying to help

a friend whom i thought was one of my friends apparently it was just a bot in disguise.

Thank you for spreading the word brother steam got it sorted today hopefully this never happens again.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, kodabar said:

Thank you brother for sending out the word if it were not for you sending messages on my profile and posting those pictures I might not have figured out what had happened.

Hey guys sorry if you were affected by my hacked Steam Account I finally got the issue sorted today thanks to some of you and steam support.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

I truly am sorry for this basically they got me the same way with that stupid CSGO Team shit was just trying to help a steam friend sadly I have compromised all my real friends on steam I just hope nobody else falls for this shit.

• Like 2

If anyone is using Outlawled's Mag Repack script and don't want other people on a server to exploit by combining for example toolbox with matches, just swap inside MagRepack_Misc.sqf this line:

if (getNumber(configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _magType >> "count") > 1 || {[_magType] call outlw_MR_isConvertable}) then

with this:

if ((getNumber(configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _magType >> "count") > 1 || {[_magType] call outlw_MR_isConvertable}) && (_magType find "rvg_" != 0)) then

This way it just disables the combination of Ravage items, so no more exploits. 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, UnDeaD. said:

If anyone is using Outlawled's Mag Repack script and don't want other people on a server to exploit by combining for example toolbox with matches, just swap inside MagRepack_Misc.sqf this line:

if (getNumber(configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _magType >> "count") > 1 || {[_magType] call outlw_MR_isConvertable}) then

with this:

if ((getNumber(configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _magType >> "count") > 1 || {[_magType] call outlw_MR_isConvertable}) && (_magType find "rvg_" != 0)) then

This way it just disables the combination of Ravage items, so no more exploits. 😉

Bro thank you for that. I wasn't even aware that exploit existed with that script.

• Like 1