Can I just find them in the arsenal? Or do I have to somehow script them in there? Couln't seem to find them anywhere ;/   (sometimes I'm a little retarded in these things)

Should be in the new "Magazines" tab on the top right i think.

Sweet I will try it out.

Now I just need to find another revive instead of ACE =) 

I really like the radial system in ace - but its not REALLY nessecary - my group just needs to be able to revive - even though the player is dead.

Sweet I will try it out.

Now I just need to find another revive instead of ACE =) 

I really like the radial system in ace - but its not REALLY nessecary - my group just needs to be able to revive - even though the player is dead.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/139429-btc-revive/ :

Alot of missions use this for there revive system. Its script base so no need for new/unwanted mods

Hi, I recently downloaded the latest version of the mod (v01392) but I cant seem to play any of the single player missions, I keep getting an error saying something about vehicle ravage_ai missing or something like that. Any help would be appreciated

ravage_ai is the classname of one of the modules; sounds like you're missing some files. Where did you download it from?

I'll throw this ideas here  because probably i'm gonna stop working with Arma 3 anymore so i wont really care, also i won't update my ravage based missions anymore unless truly necessary (got bored already really).

Hope those could be implemented sometime, because they will give a nice touch.

• Car hit sounds for zombies.
  • Regenerate health while sleeping or resting on a sleeping bag or a folded tent.
  • Craft first aid kits from bandages and blood bags. (from Arma3 Inventory usable Items).
  • Option to put custom items to loot tables, like the zombies uniform override feature [""].
  • Delete zombies when they get too close to a blacklisted flag or a blacklisted module.
  • (Suggested previously) Make gas mask as nvg item/slot so screen fx effects can be applied.
  • Like 2

First of, thnx Halkes for this awsome mod. I got a spawn problem, when i set triggers to the map in the editor, they sometimes spawn the units on a different location, can somone explain why that happens? 

Some bandit camp triggers works properly, but some just spawn the units on the (for me) tanoa airfield? Am i allowed to copy triggers or do I need to make everyone from scratch?

Am i doing somthing wrong here? 

I'll throw this ideas here  because probably i'm gonna stop working with Arma 3 anymore so i wont really care, also i won't update my ravage based missions anymore unless truly necessary (got bored already really).

• Regenerate health while sleeping or resting on a sleeping bag or a folded tent.
    • Craft first aid kits from bandages and blood bags. (from Arma3 Inventory usable Items).
    • Option to put custom items to loot tables, like the zombies uniform override feature [""].
    • Delete zombies when they get too close to a blacklisted flag or a blacklisted module.
    • (Suggested previously) Make gas mask as nvg item/slot so screen fx effects can be applied.

Hope you come back, you inspired me to do Ravage missions.

• Like 2

Hi guys, just passing by to post the current changelog for the next release. Work is going rather slowly as I'm busy with other projects...

Tweaked :
Improved support for Marksmen DLC.
Players have to remove their gasmask or special helmet to take antirads.
Traders are no longer limited to their inventory space, allowing them to buy more items.
Restored enemy callouts (use Discipline mod if you want to disable them completely).
Tweaked enemy callouts so they don't spam radio comms.
Various minor tweaks.
Fixed :
Multiple issues when selling weapons and magazines to traders.
Fixed several typos in the modules tooltips.
Error with groupLootSearch function.

New :
Added a new parameter to the gear pool module defining chances for survivors to wear military grade uniforms.
Added a new Safe Zone module to exclude hostile AI and/or radiations around its position.

I have other things planned for the update besides the above. ;)

• Like 15

..... as I'm busy with other projects...

Other projects?? O.O

Arma 3 projects? *drooling*

• Like 1

Hi Haleks, have problem with load my saves, when I do this it's always crashes on the desktop, saves new and without any mods but CBA. In old version all be fine. Thanks.

It would be nice to have some more supplies available in the stashes, especially ammo.

@lolrazz : Not sure I understand your problem right, but know that bandit camps aren't a finished feature and will have a dedicated module at some point.

I suggest not using them in your own missions until then.

@alekzenit : I could use your RPT reports and copies of the mission file and the saves.

• Like 2

@lolrazz : Not sure I understand your problem right, but know that bandit camps aren't a finished feature and will have a dedicated module at some point.

I suggest not using them in your own missions until then.

@alekzenit : I could use your RPT reports and copies of the mission file and the saves.

Ok Haleks, thanks, I don't really know this or not file needed but here it is http://dropmefiles.com/rVrC2saves don't much important it's just don't loading

It would be nice to have some more supplies available in the stashes, especially ammo.

You can build your own missions, even if its setup like the mission that comes with the mod, all you need to do is put down module, and adjust the details to your liking.

As for more supplies that would be the loot module, in there just increase the ratio (number) for each or any of the categories there, you should see ammo, weapons, and or gear showing up more often,

if you set the numbers to 30-50 range you can expect almost 30 - 50% of the time that you will find loot specific to the types of loot you increased, increase the number more and you get more.

Just a thought to keep in mind, Ravage being a post apocalyptic setting would defeat the point on scavenging and surviving, go overkill on the loot and imo you ruin the experience,

what you can try is for numbers that are in the high teens and 20's, and keep everything else low. Unless you have something specific in mind for a mission theres really no limits for creativity.

• Like 3

@haleks a safe zone module sounds great, perfect for a trading post/neutral location. Keep up the great work :)

+1, especially to the last one, would really really love to see gasmask screen FX.

• Like 1

Hello again

i tried some stuff to get zombies to spawn when close to trees but, i cant get it to execute my SQF file with it. But i can copy it into the debug console and activate it that way, so i am kind of confused.

i have tried to active the script with the init.sqf file, and a game logic, using the line  nul = [] execVM "customcode\Zombiespawn.sqf";

Script:

0 = [] spawn {        while {(count nearestTerrainObjects [player, ["TREE"], 50, false]) >= 50} do  {        sleep 10;        _radius = random [75,150,300];        _zed    = createAgent [(call zedsToSpawn), player, [], _radius, "NONE"];        _zed setDir random 359;        if (player distance (leader _zed) >= 600)then{         {deleteVehicle _x}forEach units _zed;        };    };};

it will start to spawn zombies when more then 50 trees surrond the player.

Edit: found the problem.

@FederalRazer89 : the zed spawner already has a built-in code to spawn infected around trees when no buildings are around - although the timers and distances may be a bit large...

I could add new parameters to the module directly for this - will work on this soon.

By the way, here's the updated changelog :

Tweaked :
Improved support for Marksmen DLC.
Players have to remove their gasmask or special helmet to take antirads.
Traders are no longer limited to their inventory space, allowing them to buy more items.
Restored enemy callouts (use Discipline mod if you want to disable them completely).
Tweaked enemy callouts so they don't spam radio comms.
Improved distance to target detection before triggering zombie attack animations - now relative to target size.
Various minor tweaks.
Fixed :
Multiple issues when selling weapons and magazines to traders.
Fixed several typos in the modules tooltips.
The minimum safe spawn distance wasn't correctly applied for the Ambient Zombies module.
Fixed an error preventing Hordes from spawning.
Error with groupLootSearch function.
New :
Added a new parameter to the gear pool module defining chances for survivors to wear military grade uniforms.
Added a new Safe Zone module to exclude hostile AI and/or radiations around its position.
New handling of damage dealt by zombies (compatible with ACE and other similar modifications), now influenced by armor values.
Mission makers can now specify different uniforms arrays for each Horde.

A few words on the new zombie damage system : it is experimental and might or might not make it to Ravage 140. The idea behind is to use the ingame solutions to inflict damages (rather than scripting them all the way through); I will go more in the details if/when I'm satisfied with it, but potentially we will have the following features :

- 100% compatible with ACE and all other "medical" modifications (VTN, AGM, CSE etc).

- Armor values (when wearing armor or inside a vehicle) are properly applied.

- Improved feedback when hit (character screaming and twitching).

- Various mods related to damage feedback, such as ACE Hit Reactions, now apply to zombie hits.

- Zombies have a small chance to "miss" and hit something else (breaking windows, for instance).

That's it for now; the update will be mostly about fixes and usefull tweaks to make on the existing modules. New features will arrive later on.

• Like 8

hey haleks, i've played your mod for the first time and i must say : this mod is fantastic, he is so dynamic.

good job haleks Love to See More :ok:

• Like 3

Update - Ravage Mod Fans Utube Channel

Hey guys wanted to let you know that the Ravage channel is slowly growing, we have currently 40 Subscribers!

I'm hoping that since the recent update i posted last weekend aside adding new vids, playlist, and other misc tweaks, that the listed channels i setup

on the top right of the channel are getting more attention to their videos.

Support Haleks and his Awesome mod! Cheers!

• Like 5