Guys. Night on Chernarus from CUP_Terrains, it is simply black, is it just here or is there still map tuning necessary for new visuals...?

I believe that's going to be fixed in the next CUP_terrains update; the custom color filter from the atmosphere module can also darken nights a tad, so disable it if you haven't already.

• Like 3

Hi Razer,

I can miss posts sometimes or lack time to answer them all...

As EO said, you can now open backpacks again (although it causes issues with traders, something I will address soon).

Regarding your script - it doesn't work because there is no zombie groups configured; I would recommend using createAgent instead :

for "_i" from 0 to 10 do {
	_zed = createAgent [call zedsToSpawn, _pos, [], _radius, "NONE"];
	_zed setDir random 359;
	0 = zed_ambList pushBack _zed;//remove this line if you want them to be persistent
};

The above script will work if there is an ambiant zombies or a horde module present, of course you'll have to define _pos & _radius yourself.

Also, about licenses : you can override or add a lot of stuff from mission files without touching the original addon(s). ;)

Thanks Haleks

i dont expect to you to answer every question, just saw some randoms stuff about licenses and conflict with modders.

But now i can experiment with zombies in the jungle of Tanoa.

And the traders is something i dont really interact with, so i dont mind if that dont work so long a can acess the AI squad then i am fine.

Btw have you thought about adding some kind of bandit camps or settlements module?

Thanks Haleks

i dont expect to you to answer every question, just saw some randoms stuff about licenses and conflict with modders.

But now i can experiment with zombies in the jungle of Tanoa.

And the traders is something i dont really interact with, so i dont mind if that dont work so long a can acess the AI squad then i am fine.

Btw have you thought about adding some kind of bandit camps or settlements module?

I think they're under logics listed as village, town, city, or something along those lines. Sorry it's a bit vague but hopefully you know what I mean.

@Haleks:

I´ve done some more testing. With the new AI Zombie spawner (distance settings), spawning seems to perfect now. Thank you so far.

I´ve encountered another issue (not sure if it is intended or broken) :

If heavy rain/thunderstorm is hitting the map (all weather settings max), it is possible to walk right in front of the zeds (distance < 2 m) without being attacked. They look completely deaf and blind, in this weather conditions.

Some more ideas :

Ambient AI spawner : Settings to tweak the amount of each spawned side/faction more in detail. Not only the multiplier settings.
Ambient AI blacklist module : Similar to the Zeds blacklist module but - obvious- for normal AI units.

Ambient Wreck spawner : Module that checks for roads/ground and spawns a certain amount of wrecks within a certain area. (Maybe predefined wreck objects and/or entered object classes)

Ambient Vehicle spawner : Options to choose whether the wrecks have loot inside.

• Like 1

I think they're under logics listed as village, town, city, or something along those lines. Sorry it's a bit vague but hopefully you know what I mean.

I meant more like generate some settlements with Ai, friendly or hostile.

Hi Haleks,

Is the zed attracted by gunfire for example? Or by grenade explosion? Or maybe the flare also can attract zed?

So using any of those would make certain zed within 300m for example become alerted and rushing to the sound source.

@gwiddik : Thanks for reporting, I'm tweaking the zed LoS right now! ;)

Hi Haleks,

Is the zed attracted by gunfire for example? Or by grenade explosion? Or maybe the flare also can attract zed?

So using any of those would make certain zed within 300m for example become alerted and rushing to the sound source.

All of these will attract zeds, yes; but for technical reasons this is limited to around 80 meters currently. But I may have a trick to extend that range...

Hi, have you tried my Esseker mission so far?

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Esseker looks nice, I gave it a try however that bug (I dont know if anyone has reported it yet) with vehicles that have tendency to "sink" into ground and get stuck is rather annoying and makes the utilization of vehicles pointless. Fix it please.

• Like 1

Esseker looks nice, I gave it a try however that bug (I dont know if anyone has reported it yet) with vehicles that have tendency to "sink" into ground and get stuck is rather annoying and makes the utilization of vehicles pointless. Fix it please.

I'm really hopeless on that point, i don't know the cause, and it's really hard for me to fix it. I added an action to flip your vehicles but that didn't work either as vehicles continued to remain stucked.

(Vehicles tend to get stuck after a while of game play time, and or sinking in the ground once you shoot them.)

I would like to know if anyone getting that issue es well with other Esseker missions, that's because I've seen people referring to that issue for Exile as well.

But for now sorry it's something outside my waters and bugs the hell out of me.

Edit: if someone really wants to help me out with this please let me know.

Ravage is Compatible with ACE3 medical system right? since i install the ACE3 mod i cant re-load the game i previously play and save with the ACE3 mod installed... i didnt even put the medical module in the map so i dont know what to do. deactivated all the mods. the mods i only on is the CUP weapon and unit ravage then the ACE3 mod. can someone help me here? 

Don't waste your time. ACE and savegames are an unholy alliance. My personal experience: I stopped using any ACE component (unfortunately every bit of it needs some core elements) together with my single player gaming, if I want to save. Mostly I suffered from arma3.exe crashes when loading a savegame.

• Like 4

I'm really hopeless on that point, i don't know the cause, and it's really hard for me to fix it. I added an action to flip your vehicles but that didn't work either as vehicles continued to remain stucked.

(Vehicles tend to get stuck after a while of game play time, and or sinking in the ground once you shoot them.)

I would like to know if anyone getting that issue es well with other Esseker missions, that's because I've seen people referring to that issue for Exile as well.

But for now sorry it's something outside my waters and bugs the hell out of me.

Edit: if someone really wants to help me out with this please let me know.

It's something that tends to happen with maps based on assets from previous games - I've noticed the same thing on Fallujah.

Maybe it's worth bringing this to the attention of CUP devs, in case it's something they can fix/improve on their end.

• Like 2

Don't waste your time. ACE and savegames are an unholy alliance. My personal experience: I stopped using any ACE component (unfortunately every bit of it needs some core elements) together with my single player gaming, if I want to save. Mostly I suffered from arma3.exe crashes when loading a savegame.

Same thing happen to me. Whenever i try to load the game i got the arma3.exe crash to desktop. i remember one time i read something that its compatible on ravage mod. and ACE3 mod seems like messed up the AI or something.. i got killed many times by my teammate AI when they're trying to kill a hoard and i walk through the line of fire hahaha. so now ill turn off the ACE3 mod. sucks because it adds depth to the game. thank you for answering =))

I meant more like generate some settlements with Ai, friendly or hostile.

If you check out Ravage: The Escape (pretty good mission) that does generate small bandit camps. They're hostile only, or the ones I've encountered at least. As for settlements, I noticed in Kodabars recent playthrough on Tanoa, friendly settlements did seem to spawn i.e merchants, and guards. Something I have yet to see on Altis, yet again this might be because I play The Escape for the most part.

Also, if you're a bit handy with the editor you can open the default Ravage map and copy the bandit camps to the the locations you want them to be. Or just use The Escape map, the creator has already covered that.

Link for The Escape

I think cosmic10r owes me a drink after all that pluggin!

• Like 1

Now that I have released a few Ravage episodes on youtube, I'm getting a similar question among friends. Is there a Ravage Dedicated server out there? Has anyone tried to do this yet? It seems like it would work well. I have a friend who ran one of the best optimized Exile servers I've ever seen and he has expressed interest in this as well.

What map would work best, in everyone's opinion and why? What kind of balance with zombie and AI spawns would be needed for a 30 player server? So far I have hosted games with as many as 10 people. We have found performance issues if default zombie and AI spawn counts are not lowered per player.

Now that I have released a few Ravage episodes on youtube, I'm getting a similar question among friends. Is there a Ravage Dedicated server out there? Has anyone tried to do this yet? It seems like it would work well. I have a friend who ran one of the best optimized Exile servers I've ever seen and he has expressed interest in this as well.

What map would work best, in everyone's opinion and why? What kind of balance with zombie and AI spawns would be needed for a 30 player server? So far I have hosted games with as many as 10 people. We have found performance issues if default zombie and AI spawn counts are not lowered per player.

There is no public dedicated server that I know of (although Kodabar mentionned setting one up some time ago), but it should work no problem : Ravage MP has been tested on a private dedi.

If you go for 30 players, try to choose a big map - ideally something between Cherno and Altis in size. Zed numbers will be hard to balance for so many players, you'll have to try and find the sweet spot between zeds per player and global zeds.

That being said, Ravage 1.40 will probably introduce an optional full-on dedi/headless set-up for zombies, wich might allow to go a bit crazy on the numbers. ;)

Hi ! Thank you for the update

I have some questions if someone can help.

- What's the difference between the Zed blacklist trigger and the module Zombie blacklist area ? It is not the same thing ?

- If so, it is possible to make a radiation zone module instead of the triggers ?

- Placing trigger with this in init (_nul = [thistrigger] spawn rvg_fnc_spawnBanditCamp) activate independant (raiders) forces, is it possible to spawn Opfor forces to ?

- I don't understand the gamelogic for camp, city, village, town, base ?

Sorry if this was a noob questions or if it was been asked before.

Thanks

Up plz

Hi, have you tried my Esseker mission so far?

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

One more thing I forgot to mention, and regarding your Esseker mission - I dont know why (maybe it's my mods, or the fact that I dont have Apex DLC) but once I go to "Save and exit" and then exit the Arma as a whole and start game again, I dont have "CONTINUE" on Esseker mission. I really dont have time to go through all of my mods disabling them one by one to see the culprit, although Ravage doesnt have this issue.

I have been a long time follower of Ravage but havnt said much (Work and all)

I thought i drop this in for anyone who wants to use it.

This is a modified version of austin(medic)'s Resistance Randomization Gear to run with Frith's Ruin mod: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/186446-wip-friths-ruin-post-apocolypse-rvmat-re-textures/

Basics:

Will run when mission is first started. Player (or AI) will spawn with a random helmet, vest, clothing, weapon and one magazine for spawned random weapon. 

Steps:

1. Create a new .sqf called ResFrithsRandomization.sqf

2. Add this code to the above .sqf

_unit = _this select 0;

PossibleHats = [
"FRITH_ruin_modhat_ltr",
"FRITH_ruin_modhat_ltrpntwht",
"FRITH_ruin_modhat_ltrpntblk",
"FRITH_ruin_modhat_ltrpntgrn",
"FRITH_ruin_modhat_ltrpntred",
"FRITH_ruin_modhat_fabaaf",
"FRITH_ruin_modhat_fabdpm",
"FRITH_ruin_modhat_fabdes",
"FRITH_ruin_modhat_fabmtp",
"FRITH_ruin_modhat_fabrus",
"FRITH_ruin_modhat_fabflw",
"FRITH_ruin_modhat_fabjap",
"FRITH_ruin_modhat_fabtar",
"FRITH_ruin_modhat_mettan",
"FRITH_ruin_modhat_metgrn"  
];

PossibleUniforms = [
"U_FRITH_RUIN_undltr_ref",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_undbld_ref",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_undfab_ref",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_ltr",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_ltrdrk",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_ltrred",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabkak",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabbrn",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabgrn",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_faboli",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fab",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabdpm",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabtan",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabmtp",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabrus",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_ltr_rs",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_ltrdrk_rs",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_ltrred_rs",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabkak_rs",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabbrn_rs",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabgrn_rs",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_faboli_rs",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fab_rs",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabdpm_rs",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabtan_rs",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabmtp_rs",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabrus_rs",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_cofftan",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_offtan",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_coffgrn",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_offgrn",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_coffdpm",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_offdpm",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_Tshirt_wht",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_Tshirt_wht_zap",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_Tshirt_wht_stk",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_Tshirt_wht_fpk",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_Tshirt_cry",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_Tshirt_oli",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_Tshirt_oli_bet",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_Tshirt_blk_cyp",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_Tshirt_blk_boy",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_Tshirt_blk_drj",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_snip_crow",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_snip_bld",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_snip_hawk",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_WKR_lite",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_WKR_dark",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_WKR_tan",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_TSH_wht",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_TSH_wht_zap",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_TSH_wht_stk",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_TSH_wht_fpk",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_TSH_cry",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_TSH_oli",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_TSH_oli_bet",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_TSH_blk_boy",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_TSH_blk_cyp",
"U_FRITH_RUIN_TSH_blk_drj"
];

PossibleVests = [
"FRITH_ruin_vestia_lite_ltr",
"FRITH_ruin_vestia_ltr",
"FRITH_ruin_vestiaGL_ltr",
"FRITH_ruin_vestiaGL_ltrmtp",
"FRITH_ruin_vestia_lite_ghm",
"FRITH_ruin_vestia_ghm",
"FRITH_ruin_vestiaGL_ghm",
"FRITH_ruin_vestiaGL_ghmchk",
"FRITH_ruin_vestia_lite_nja",
"FRITH_ruin_vestia_nja",
"FRITH_ruin_vestiaGL_nja",
"FRITH_ruin_vestiaGL_njadpm",
"FRITH_ruin_vestia_lite_tar",
"FRITH_ruin_vestia_tar",
"FRITH_ruin_vestiaGL_tar",
"FRITH_ruin_vestiaGL_tartar",
"FRITH_ruin_vestia_lite_grn",
"FRITH_ruin_vestia_grn",
"FRITH_ruin_vestiaGL_grn",
"FRITH_ruin_vestiaGL_grnmtp"
];

possibleBackpacks = [
"B_AssaultPack_khk",
"B_AssaultPack_rgr",
"B_Bergen_blk",
"B_Bergen_sgg",
"B_Carryall_khk",
"B_Carryall_cbr",
"B_FieldPack_cbr",
"B_FieldPack_khk"
];

possibleWeapons = [
"srifle_DMR_01_F",
"srifle_DMR_01_ACO_F",
"srifle_DMR_01_MRCO_F",
"srifle_DMR_01_SOS_F",
"srifle_DMR_01_DMS_F",
"srifle_DMR_01_ARCO_F",
"srifle_DMR_01_DMS_snds_F",
"srifle_EBR_F",
"srifle_EBR_ACO_F",
"srifle_EBR_MRCO_pointer_F",
"srifle_EBR_ARCO_pointer_F",
"srifle_EBR_SOS_F",
"srifle_EBR_ARCO_pointer_snds_F",
"srifle_EBR_DMS_F",
"srifle_EBR_Hamr_pointer_F",
"srifle_EBR_DMS_pointer_snds_F",
"hgun_ACPC2_F",
"hgun_ACPC2_snds_F",
"hgun_P07_F",
"hgun_P07_snds_F",
"hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_F",
"hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_snds_F",
"hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_MRD_F",
"hgun_Pistol_heavy_02_F",
"hgun_Pistol_heavy_02_Yorris_F",
"hgun_Rook40_F",
"hgun_Rook40_snds_F",
"arifle_Katiba_F",
"arifle_Katiba_C_F",
"arifle_Katiba_C_ACO_pointer_F",
"arifle_Katiba_C_ACO_F",
"arifle_Katiba_ACO_F",
"arifle_Katiba_pointer_F",
"arifle_Katiba_ACO_pointer_F",
"arifle_Katiba_ARCO_F",
"arifle_Katiba_ARCO_pointer_F",
"arifle_Katiba_C_ACO_pointer_snds_F",
"arifle_Katiba_ACO_pointer_snds_F",
"arifle_Katiba_ARCO_pointer_snds_F",
"arifle_Mk20_F",
"arifle_Mk20_plain_F",
"arifle_Mk20C_F",
"arifle_Mk20C_plain_F",
"arifle_Mk20C_ACO_F",
"arifle_Mk20C_ACO_pointer_F",
"arifle_Mk20_pointer_F",
"arifle_Mk20_Holo_F",
"arifle_Mk20_ACO_F",
"arifle_Mk20_ACO_pointer_F",
"arifle_Mk20_MRCO_F",
"arifle_Mk20_MRCO_plain_F",
"arifle_Mk20_MRCO_pointer_F",
"arifle_MXC_F",
"arifle_MX_F",
"arifle_MX_SW_F",
"arifle_MXM_F",
"arifle_MX_pointer_F",
"arifle_MX_Holo_pointer_F",
"arifle_MX_Hamr_pointer_F",
"arifle_MX_ACO_pointer_F",
"arifle_MX_ACO_F",
"arifle_MXC_Holo_F",
"arifle_MXC_Holo_pointer_F",
"arifle_MX_SW_pointer_F",
"arifle_MX_SW_Hamr_pointer_F",
"arifle_MXM_Hamr_pointer_F",
"arifle_MXC_ACO_F",
"arifle_MXC_Holo_pointer_snds_F",
"arifle_MXC_SOS_point_snds_F",
"arifle_MXC_ACO_pointer_snds_F",
"arifle_MXC_ACO_pointer_F",
"arifle_MX_ACO_pointer_snds_F",
"arifle_MX_RCO_pointer_snds_F",
"arifle_MXM_SOS_pointer_F",
"arifle_MXM_RCO_pointer_snds_F",
"arifle_MXM_DMS_F",
"arifle_MXC_Black_F",
"arifle_MX_Black_F",
"arifle_MX_SW_Black_F",
"arifle_MXM_Black_F",
"arifle_MX_Black_Hamr_pointer_F",
"arifle_MX_SW_Black_Hamr_pointer_F",
"arifle_SDAR_F",
"arifle_TRG21_F",
"arifle_TRG20_F",
"arifle_TRG20_Holo_F",
"arifle_TRG20_ACO_pointer_F",
"arifle_TRG20_ACO_Flash_F",
"arifle_TRG20_ACO_F",
"arifle_TRG21_ACO_pointer_F",
"arifle_TRG21_ARCO_pointer_F",
"arifle_TRG21_MRCO_F",
"hgun_PDW2000_F",
"hgun_PDW2000_snds_F",
"hgun_PDW2000_Holo_F",
"hgun_PDW2000_Holo_snds_F",
"SMG_01_F",
"SMG_01_Holo_F",
"SMG_01_Holo_pointer_snds_F",
"SMG_01_ACO_F",
"SMG_02_F",
"SMG_02_ACO_F",
"SMG_02_ARCO_pointg_F"
];

_magazines = magazines _unit;
_items = items _unit;
sleep 0.01;
removeVest _unit;
removeUniform _unit;
removeHeadgear _unit;
if(backpack _unit != "") then
{
	removeBackpack _unit;
};

_uniform = PossibleUniforms call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_vest = PossibleVests call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_hat = PossibleHats call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_backpack = PossibleBackpacks call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_weapon = PossibleWeapons call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;

_unit addUniform _uniform;
_unit addVest _vest;
_unit addHeadgear _hat;
_unit addBackpack _backpack;
_unit addWeapon _weapon;

{_unit addMagazine _x} foreach _magazines;
//{_unit addItem _x} foreach _items;
_unit unassignItem "itemMap";
_unit unassignItem "itemCompass";
_unit removeItem "itemMap";
_unit removeItem "itemCompass";

Fn_Gear_CompatibleMagazines = {
	private _cls = configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _this;
	private _res = [];
	{_res pushBack (if (_x == "this")
		then {getArray(_cls >> "magazines")}
		else {getArray(_cls >> _x >> "magazines")});
	} forEach getArray(_cls >> "muzzles");

_res
};

private _unt = player;

{	if (count _x > 0) then {
		{	if (count _x > 0) then {			
				_unt addMagazine (_x select 0)}
		} foreach (_x call Fn_Gear_CompatibleMagazines)	
	}
} forEach [primaryWeapon _unt, secondaryWeapon _unt, handgunWeapon _unt];

3. Add "nul = [unit-name-here] execVM "ResFrithsRandomization.sqf";" to a units init.

Note: I have been told that multiplying this section

_uniform = PossibleUniforms call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_vest = PossibleVests call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_hat = PossibleHats call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_backpack = PossibleBackpacks call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_weapon = PossibleWeapons call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;

will cause multiple function calls and bog down the mission. For this reason, i have removed the extra calls from the original.

From testing, this will not affect the way the script works, but if you want to, just multiply each line a couple of times.

I only ever ran this script on a player and not a full ai contingent.

I am working on a mission myself and am trying to work out how to make this work with a "New Life Rule" in place, just need to figure out how to run it on a respawn on all players.

I will update when i can figure it out.

F3EFC5142C65438DC99A8D7995E0913D50903827

Cheers

Cyphas Cayne [spartac]

• Like 2

There is no public dedicated server that I know of (although Kodabar mentionned setting one up some time ago), but it should work no problem : Ravage MP has been tested on a private dedi.

If you go for 30 players, try to choose a big map - ideally something between Cherno and Altis in size. Zed numbers will be hard to balance for so many players, you'll have to try and find the sweet spot between zeds per player and global zeds.

That being said, Ravage 1.40 will probably introduce an optional full-on dedi/headless set-up for zombies, wich might allow to go a bit crazy on the numbers. ;)

I'm running Ravage on a Nitrado-Server (6-Slots-Friends-only/Private-Development-Dedicated) along with Exile (including DMS and occupation) and it is working fine on the Ravage end. I know it is hardly comparable to a 30+ slot-server but in general i'm getting no errors or strange behavior. So i can confirm it is working fine. The only thing i noticed : Some AI-rubberbanding under certain circumstances.... but only with Exile-Units.

• Like 1

There is no public dedicated server that I know of (although Kodabar mentionned setting one up some time ago)

I ran a server for a few months. I left it running a couple of missions and never had any problems. Just for four players though. Nothing went crazy or spammed the log files. There was a 24 hour reboot just to make sure, but that's all.

It was on Nitrado as well, because I've run ArmA 3 servers on there for quite a long time. I generally find ArmA 3 servers (especially with multiple rotating missions) to be a bit of a pain to get set up to the point where they're running smoothly and can be left alone. They're easy to get going in the first place, but the hard bit is getting everything to just sit and place nice with each other over the long term.

• Like 2

Hi ! Thank you for the update

I have some questions if someone can help.

- What's the difference between the Zed blacklist trigger and the module Zombie blacklist area ? It is not the same thing ?

- If so, it is possible to make a radiation zone module instead of the triggers ?

- Placing trigger with this in init (_nul = [thistrigger] spawn rvg_fnc_spawnBanditCamp) activate independant (raiders) forces, is it possible to spawn Opfor forces to ?

- I don't understand the gamelogic for camp, city, village, town, base ?

Sorry if this was a noob questions or if it was been asked before.

Thanks

Bumped.

One more thing I forgot to mention, and regarding your Esseker mission - I dont know why (maybe it's my mods, or the fact that I dont have Apex DLC) but once I go to "Save and exit" and then exit the Arma as a whole and start game again, I dont have "CONTINUE" on Esseker mission. I really dont have time to go through all of my mods disabling them one by one to see the culprit, although Ravage doesnt have this issue.

As mentioned above are you using ACE? If so try without it and let us know how it goes.

Exile is also known to cause some issues with saving,loading missions based on Ravage.Should be disabled.

About the public servers

- [sEN]Baraban also running a test purpose (at the moment) dedi server with Exile and Ravage combined on Tanoa without major issues as he told me a few days ago on steam chat. If you really want some more informations you can always pm him here.

• Like 1

I don't add every Ravage video I make to this thread because I feel it's a bit narcissistic. But I made a video of a three hour continuous first person playthrough of the Tanoa demo mission. That'll test people's patience.

Haleks: All the AI speech was garbled. I tried reinstalling everything and verifying the game cache, etc, but it still came out garbled. I don't know what could be causing this. Also, you're aware of the backpack/trader problem - I found that the traders had nothing to sell (and had empty backpacks). That's at about 02:08:00 in the video.

• Like 6