Quick note : I am re-uploading the v137 files.

A couple of private/dev files were accidentally included in the latest version... The new link should be up in an hour or so, sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT : Google drive links updated, Armaholic should be up-to-date soon.

Is it different enough that I need to delete and redo the modules within the mission. (MP)

Is it different enough that I need to delete and redo the modules within the mission. (MP)

Nope, let's just say that you now have unexpected bonus for your private use : a custom version of gulo_zomboy that doesn't generate RPT errors, and some soundtracks from a certain game that really shouldn't be here.

Do not share under any circumstence, please.

Gotcha. I was never good at sharing anyway...

• Like 2

I too have been having issues with saving. When hosting a ravage mission for me and a friend and clicking save & exit the game will freeze  on "Saving game.." no other choice but to bring up task manager and shut down the client. So playing would be pointless if we cannot save.

Can we get some info on this if anyone else is having this issue or haleks please can you give any insight on this and not ignore us, that would be great.

I too have been having issues with saving. When hosting a ravage mission for me and a friend and clicking save & exit the game will freeze  on "Saving game.." no other choice but to bring up task manager and shut down the client. So playing would be pointless if we cannot save.

Can we get some info on this if anyone else is having this issue or haleks please can you give any insight on this and not ignore us, that would be great.

Probably a stupid question, but are you playing the single player version with a couple additional playable units added and running it as a mp mission?

Probably a stupid question, but are you playing the single player version with a couple additional playable units added and running it as a mp mission?

If you mean the single player scenarios that came with ravage no. That works fine with saving. I went into eden, placed all ravage moduals, i am doing this on tonoa btw. Placed 3 units as playable for the survivor players and thats all thats been added so far. When i go in game everything seems to spawn the way it should. But when ever i would like to quit and hit

" save & exit " it just seems to freeze on "saving game.." soo what could it be?

Are you sure you dont have the "SP Saves" box checked in the save module. (Not sure exactly what module thats in)

Are you using the "Structures" module? If yes, how many of them, what radius?

Are you sure you dont have the "SP Saves" box checked in the save module. (Not sure exactly what module thats in)

In the Save Module yes i do have both MP Persistence and SP box checked but ill uncheck the SP and try and ill edit this post with the feedback i get. Haleks, yes i did add a Structures module but left everything as default when it was added.

EDIT- After trying to untick SP Saves but keeping MP saves on, Still no difference the game still freezes once its saving and i have to shut down via task manager i also get a error report from arma 3 saying it ended unexpectedly everytime i close it.

Thank you very much for informing us about the updated archive.

Since we need to inform our users there was an issue with the original version 0.1.37.1 we have changed the version number to 0.1.37.1 so everyone can see this is a fixed/updated archive which everyone should download.

New/fixed version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

Ravage Mod v0.1.37.1

required_addons.png

Community Base addons A3

In the Save Module yes i do have both MP Persistence and SP box checked but ill uncheck the SP and try and ill edit this post with the feedback i get. Haleks, yes i did add a Structures module but left everything as default when it was added.

EDIT- After trying to untick SP Saves but keeping MP saves on, Still no difference the game still freezes once its saving and i have to shut down via task manager i also get a error report from arma 3 saying it ended unexpectedly everytime i close it.

Don't use the default values on the Structures module - something dumb on my end : I forgot to change them to more performance-friendly values.

The next versions will include more explicit warnings, but for now, don't use it or try small radius.

• Like 1

Don't use the default values on the Structures module - something dumb on my end : I forgot to change them to more performance-friendly values.

The next versions will include more explicit warnings, but for now, don't use it or try small radius.

Ah there we go! Finally that is the fix! I simply just deleted the Structures Module and it seems to save and exit fine now! So yes that seems to be the problem that or perhaps changing the default value may also fix it. But for now i will just keep that module out of my mission. Thanks haleks and thanks to Firewalker for trying to help!

• Like 2

Just a quick question Haleks: Did you remove initial weapon spawn on the corpse of the truck driver that we take our first loot?
I've restarted mission a few times, it doesnt spawn a weapon, and then I unloaded all my other mods keeping only CBA_A3 and Ravage and the result is the same - there is no weapon on the dead soldier who is a driver of the truck we're spawn in.

Just a quick question Haleks: Did you remove initial weapon spawn on the corpse of the truck driver that we take our first loot?

I've restarted mission a few times, it doesnt spawn a weapon, and then I unloaded all my other mods keeping only CBA_A3 and Ravage and the result is the same - there is no weapon on the dead soldier who is a driver of the truck we're spawn in.

That's because of an error coming from the intro script, making it impossible to spawn weapons on the dead unit.

I had to return to the "call RVG_fnc_AddWeapon;" array for my missions too.

untitledF35D8.png

• Like 2

Hey Haleks et All, super excited to get into the latest version.

I'm currently experiencing the following error: "No Entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.ItemInfo"

I'm seeing this error at startup, immediately after mission launch, and occaisionally during my mission, presumably when loot populates.

Just curious if this is a known issue and should be ignored, or if something is wrong/missing.

My current enabled mods are...

- CBA_A3

- Ravage

- Arma Enhanced Movement

- CUP Terrains - Core

- CPU Units 1.3.1

- CUP Weapons 1.6

- Esseker

- RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation

- RHS: United States Forces

- Switch weapons while moving

- WarfareThai Ex. Thai Armed Force

- Mocap

Hey Haleks et All, super excited to get into the latest version.

I'm currently experiencing the following error: "No Entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.ItemInfo"

I'm seeing this error at startup, immediately after mission launch, and occaisionally during my mission, presumably when loot populates.

Just curious if this is a known issue and should be ignored, or if something is wrong/missing.

My current enabled mods are...

- CBA_A3

- Ravage

- Arma Enhanced Movement

- CUP Terrains - Core

- CPU Units 1.3.1

- CUP Weapons 1.6

- Esseker

- RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation

- RHS: United States Forces

- Switch weapons while moving

- WarfareThai Ex. Thai Armed Force

- Mocap

It's RHS that's giving you this error, it's an issue they know about and that came with Apex.

• Like 1

@DiscoJedi, you could also lose the "Switch Weapons on the Move" mod as this is now an engine-based mechanic.

• Like 2

That's because of an error coming from the intro script, making it impossible to spawn weapons on the dead unit.

I had to return to the "call RVG_fnc_AddWeapon;" array for my missions too.

untitledF35D8.png

Okay thanks mate. So it's something that came with this new Ravage update. I havent had it before, so I was just confused and thought it was a conflict with some of my mods. I guess Haleks will fix it eventually, but I dont mind having no gun initially - it's even more of a challenge now. Resorting to running and using advanced movement mod :D Cheers

• Like 1

Hi guys!

I am probably going to push a tiny small update in a few days to adress some annoying issues and, at the very least, add some warnings to the Structures module.

In fact I'm half tempted to remove it, given the problems it can cause - unless some of you are using it already?

Hi guys!

In fact I'm half tempted to remove it, given the problems it can cause - unless some of you are using it already?

I removed the module as soon as I saw you had problems with, so won't hurt my feelings.

• Like 1

can i ask mission MP for this mod ?

almost all missions on Wikia dead no one care about update it 

pls someone share good missions for this mod

The mod update was released very recently; give mission makers time to update their work.

The mod will include a default MP mission eventually, be patient.

It's RHS that's giving you this error, it's an issue they know about and that came with Apex.

Ok that makes sense. Should I remove RHS for now and just run with CUP weapons? I don't have APEX and I'm not planning on buying it anytime soon.

If it's just a case of having to close an error window every now and then, I don't really mind.